Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

Nigeria Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Passport (3038 Views)

List Of Countries Nigeria Passport Holders Can Travel Visa Free / Can Any Tell Me Which Country Nigeria Passport Holder Can Go Without Visa / Nigeria Passport Offices ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Passport by qatar13: 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hello nairaland, can anyone connect me to who can assist me in getting nigeria passport this week in alagbon office in lagos at a cheaper prize. Pls state the prize and requirement.
Re: Nigeria Passport by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
qatar13: Hello nairaland, can anyone connect me to who can assist me in getting nigeria passport this week in alagbon office in lagos at a cheaper prize. Pls state the prize and requirement.

Do not invite dodge characters here, if u can not walk to any immigration office and get it done then don't encourage it here.
Re: Nigeria Passport by qatar13: 5:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
@justwise am not in anyway trying to create a bad impression here, am one of nairaland who appreciate the way u have been handling travelling section and I pray that the lord almighty will assist u too. What I mean is that this is the first time I will get international passport and just someone who can put me thru simple .
Re: Nigeria Passport by justwise(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2012
qatar13: @justwise am not in anyway trying to create a bad impression here, am one of nairaland who appreciate the way u have been handling travelling section and I pray that the lord almighty will assist u too. What I mean is that this is the first time I will get international passport and just someone who can put me thru simple .

You can do it yourself with little reading, check this link https://www.nairaland.com/89378/info-needed-nigerias-e-passport and visit Nigeria immigration website.
Re: Nigeria Passport by Talk2naija(m): 10:50am On Sep 03, 2012
I Got mine Just Few Months Ago at Immgiration office at Festac, it Faster there, just walt to there
Re: Nigeria Passport by justwise(m): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2012
Talk2naija: I Got mine Just Few Months Ago at Immgiration office at Festac, it Faster there, just walt to there

Nobody need to call you or the immigration officer charging people to do the job he being paid for. They are the bunch of criminal there.
Re: Nigeria Passport by Talk2naija(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

Nobody need to call you or the immigration officer charging people to do the job he being paid for. They are the bunch of criminal there.
please though you can do it yourself, but you will be pissed off by the alongside when the all scene started, At first i didnt trust him with the Money but when i start the procees and Collect my Passport that day, i give thanks to God, Just Follow the Steps, believe me you will smile, but if you think you can stand the Stress then go for it, i have been there my self,so i know what i am sayng
Re: Nigeria Passport by justwise(m): 11:21am On Sep 03, 2012
Talk2naija: please though you can do it yourself, but you will be pissed off by the alongside when the all scene started, At first i didnt trust him with the Money but when i start the procees and Collect my Passport that day, i give thanks to God, Just Follow the Steps, believe me you will smile, but if you think you can stand the Stress then go for it, i have been there my self,so i know what i am sayng

Follow which step? Those immigration officers are paid to do their job, so why are you paying them again to do the job they have already been paid for? Are you not encouraging corruption?

People like you are the problem because you make those thieves keep asking for bribe from every applicant and they will leave those who refused to bribe them.

I got my passport without bribing any thief.
Re: Nigeria Passport by expertman(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

Follow which step? Those immigration officers are paid to do their job, so why are you paying them again to do the job they have already been paid for? Are you not encouraging corruption?

People like you are the problem because you make those thieves keep asking for bribe from every applicant and they will leave those who refused to bribe them.

Abi Oh Abeg No Mind Them They Be Thief.

Just Walk Into Any Available Immigration Office With Some Of Your Documents Like State Of Oringin And Drivers Lincence
And You Will Get It done Under 24hrs.

Shalom
Re: Nigeria Passport by thebaft: 1:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

Kindly let us know the precise immigration office in Nigeria where you got your passport. Perhaps they have no thieves working there.
Re: Nigeria Passport by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
thebaft:

Kindly let us know the precise immigration office in Nigeria where you got your passport. Perhaps they have no thieves working there.

My point is that i did not give bribe to any immigration officer when i got my passport, i was not even asked, there are touts hanging around but i ignored them.

I really don't see the point of bribing somebody when i'm not doing anything illegal.
Re: Nigeria Passport by thebaft: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

My point is that i did not give bribe to any immigration officer when i got my passport, i was not even asked, there are touts hanging around but i ignored them.

I really don't see the point of bribing somebody when i'm not doing anything illegal.

Lucky you! No thieves were working there!
Re: Nigeria Passport by Maxymilliano(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
You don't need to bribe anybody to get a Nigerian passport at the various immigration offices, the only snag you may encounter is the duration for the passport to be ready.

But there's an express service of fastracking the passport issuance and it sure involves addittional money, you don't even need to patronise the touts to do such, the immigration officials will negotiate with you and refer you to any of their approved tout who will collect your details as well as the money, this is to eliminate unnecessary suspicion, the immigration official will now follow it up after you have done your data capturing to ensure it get released after 3 working days.
Re: Nigeria Passport by justwise(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Maxymilliano: You don't need to bribe anybody to get a Nigerian passport at the various immigration offices, the only snag you may encounter is the duration for the passport to be ready.

But there's an express service of fastracking the passport issuance and it sure involves addittional money, you don't even need to patronise the touts to do such, the immigration officials will negotiate with you and refer you to any of their approved tout who will collect your details as well as the money, this is to eliminate unnecessary suspicion, the immigration official will now follow it up after you have done your data capturing to ensure it get released after 3 working days.

Its part of the corrupt system, express service supposed to be part of Govt service and not touts. You will be given an option of paying for express service or use the standard service.

Corrupt immigration officers keep those touts in business
Re: Nigeria Passport by justwise(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
thebaft:

Lucky you! No thieves were working there!

Of course there are. Foreigners get Nigerian passport through those thieving immigration officers. Foreign TV station has done documentary on that before.
Re: Nigeria Passport by Talk2naija(m): 8:24am On Sep 05, 2012
Guys, this is not a matter of Corruption. Though i paid 20 thousand Naira. To get it Done. Though its a thing you can do on your own on Internet.. I'v photocopied every Procedures.. Any help on that asked us. But what i mean is that.. @ my own experience, i see how things are done over there @ festac.. If u can read my thread on the "NIS (Festac) is a trash" but if you think you can do it yourself. Fine, just get Geniue Documents and Evidence of Payment, arrange it in a file and make your way to festac Town, take a bike to NIS Office, if you go as early as 7am by 1pm. You'll have got it... Best of Luck. Guys, this is not a matter of Corruption. Though i paid 20 thousand Naira. To get it Done. Though its a thing you can do on your own on Internet.. I photocopy every Procedures.. But what i mean is that.. @ my own experience, i see how things are done over there @ festac.. If u can read my thread on the "NIS (Festac) is a trash" but if you think you can do it yourself. Geniue Documents and Evidence of Payment, arrange it in a file and make your way to festac Town, take a bike to NIS Office, if you go as early as 7am by 1pm. You'll have got it... Best of Luck. Guys, this is not a matter of Corruption. Though i paid 20 thousand Naira. To get it Done. Though its a thing you can do on your own on Internet.. I photocopy every Procedures.. But what i mean is that.. @ my own experience, i see how things are done over there @ festac.. If u can read my thread on the "NIS (Festac) is a trash" but if you think you can do it yourself. Geniue Documents and Evidence of Payment, arrange it in a file and make your way to festac Town, take a bike to NIS Office, if you go as early as 7am by 1pm. You'll have got it... Best of Luck.
Re: Nigeria Passport by bodik(m): 7:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
justwise:

I will like to know how much you paid and if you paid anything more than N13,500 Then you gave bribe
Re: Nigeria Passport by Talk2naija(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
i paid 20,000
Re: Nigeria Passport by ezehisaac(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2012
Pls,can anyone tell me the location of immigration office in portharcourt and how they operate
Re: Nigeria Passport by ezehisaac(m): 8:43am On Dec 08, 2012
Pls,can anyone tell me the location of immigration officer in portharcourt and how they operate,cos i need a passport possibly in a week time.but i dont know whether to do it here in portharcourt or in owerri

(1) (Reply)

Flight Duration From USA / Holiday in Ghana, is it worth it? / Kwara State Border With Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.