Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

What Is Your Prayer Request? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Prayer Request? (843 Views)

Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! / Drop Your Prayer Point Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Prayer Request? by SeanT21(f): 3:18am On Jul 22, 2008
If You have anyone or anybody you want to pray for let us know so your fellow nairalanders in God can pray for You.
We will talk to God on your behalf.

your fellow sister in Christ,
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by HCH3COO: 3:22am On Jul 22, 2008
lipsrsealed

grin
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by Sisikill: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2008
HCH3COO:

lipsrsealed

grin

sad angry

You slay me! grin
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by lekeleke(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2008
please, i want you to help me pray that god will give me a good job soonest
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 19, 2008
Hoping T.S Fay would not be as strong as expected
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by Yisraylite(m): 2:55am On Aug 19, 2008
@ SeanT21

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, the truth must be spoken on prayers and here it is sad

Pro 15:8 The sacrifice of the wicked [is] an abomination to YAHAWAH, But the prayer of the upright [is] His delight. 

Pro 28:9 One who turns away his ear from hearing the law, Even his prayer [is] an abomination.

If you've been taught that the perfect LAW of YAHAWAH has been done away so you don't have to obey anymore, then your prayers will not be answered  sad

Psa 19:7   The law of YAHAWAH is perfect, converting the person; The testimony of YAHAWAH is sure, making wise the simple;

Psa 19:8   The statutes of YAHAWAH are right, rejoicing the heart;The commandment of YAHAWAH is pure, enlightening the eyes;

Pro 6:23   For the commandment is a lamp, and the law a light; Reproofs of instruction(Torah) are the way of life,

Salamah
Yisraylite
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
and your point is? undecided
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by Yisraylite(m): 9:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Ruby_Pearl
If that question was for me let me know so I can answer you
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by Cayon(f): 1:48am On Aug 23, 2008
pray for health and strength
Re: What Is Your Prayer Request? by ZinoBen: 3:03am On Aug 23, 2008
Yes i have prayer requests. grin

Since it is said that whoever prays to the lord his prayers will be answered. Well i have some fantastic prayers for God to answer ASAP:

1. My neighbour was shot by armed robbers and his 2 legs and arms were amputated. Dear god, i hear your so powerful and merciful and very miraculous in your dealings. Is it ever going to be possible that during my neighbours life time, his legs and arms would grow back together? This is an urgent request because he was such a good footballer and he still has plans to play as a striker for Nigeria at the next world cup in south africa 2010. He hopes to score a hattrick against brazil in the final with his new found feet from you.

2. Also dear lord, you told me to read the bible and i read 2 Kings, 2:23-24. which says

23: And he (Elisha) went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.
24: And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the Lord. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and ATE forty and two children of them."

Just as Elisha cursed little children in your name for just merely calling him a bald headed freak and told 2 bears to eat up 42 children due to your powers, Can you lord give me such powers to call out 2 snakes and 3 wild tigers to eat up 19 children who have been calling me "big head" for the past one week. I really need your power through prayers to make sure wild animals eat up these foolish children. If Elisha can do it, surely you can give me such powers. Elisha has been one of my heroes in the bible and this singular act through your power lord makes me adore him more and more. Those little children must learn to respect their elders. Lord i know you dont believe in canes or scolding, all i need from you is just the power to send those wild animals to eat and tear those little children to pieces. I know my prayers will be answered o kind and loving God!

3. O! Lord, i also have a special prayer request. I intend to go into the slavery business very soon. I hear there is a lot of money to be made by buying and selling slaves world wide especially through the border. Most people say slavery business is not godly and wicked lord, but lord, i know they are very ignorant about your words in the bible. They havent read their bibles enough to know that you the almighty God in the bible supports slavery with so much passion and intensity.

Just as it was written in , Ephesians 6:5 "Slaves, be obedient to those who are your earthly masters, with fear and trembling, in singleness of heart, as to Christ, ."

My God, i want my slaves to be obedient to me and not run away. I need them to make cool cash because you recognize the existence of slaves in the scheme of your creation.

Lord as , 1 Timothy 6:1 said:

"Let all who are under the yoke slavery regard their masters as worthy of all honor, so that the name of God and the teaching may not be defamed. Those who have believing masters must not be disrespectful on the ground that they are brethren; rather they must serve all the better since those that benefit by their service are believers and beloved."

Please let my prayers come to pass because one of your inspired writers of the bible timothy said it and i want it to be true and come to pass. I really need those slaves to suffer under the yoke of oppression.

Lord even Titus said "Bid slaves to be submissive to their masters and to give satisfaction in every respect, " , Titus 2:9

You have said it all my lord God, this prayer request is very important to me. I need these slaves, i need this money and as you told your chosen disciples to preach about slavery and support slavery, so shall you give me such power to promote slavery again this century

4. Lord my final prayer today to you is to deal with one chick on nairaland that i have been trying to date for a while now. She has grown into a pastor of a popular church and she doesnt know that she is disrespecting you my lord God for even attempting to preach in a church. I dont know whether she reads her bible upside down but lord as you said in 1 Corinthians:

"As in all the churches of the saints, the women should keep silence in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. If there is anything they desire to know, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church." , 1 Corinthians 14:34

How dare her lord disobey you. Since your words are holy and they are enshrined in the holy bible, i want you lord to send the holy ghost fire to burn that chick for attempting to contradict what you thought us in the bible. How dare she speak and preach in a church? Who is she to defile your holy and sensible words. Is She saying she is better than you or bigger than you? Lord i want you to deal with her seriously and all other women that speak or preach in churches. In fact lord, use the Elisha style for them. your just too much and i will continue to praise your name for inspiring such a book as the bible filled with all these wonderful words of wisdom and choice of words. Only Holy prophets of God can be this inspired to write such beautiful things like this that represent your true intent.

With this and many more i pray to you o lord, in Jesus christ Amen! grin

Whew, best prayer ever said on nairaland filled with biblical authorities!

(1) (Reply)

Adeboye's Jet: The Rejected Truth (2) / Jesus Conclusion On Fake Miracle Workers / Alaafin Of Oyo,sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.