Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Which Antenna Do You Use For Gotv? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Which Antenna Do You Use For Gotv? (7527 Views)

Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? / External Antenna For Dishless Satellite-tv Operator (startimes) / Dstv Works With Tv Antenna. Whats The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Antenna Do You Use For Gotv? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 26, 2013
I have been using GoTV for about a year. Initially, I was using the stub antenna and all channels were clear. Suddenly, GoTV said they were upgrading some months ago. Following the upgrading, many channels did not show and the few ones that showed were not clear. I got their external antenna and it didn't perform any better.
Has anyone tried other antenna with your GoTV eg amplified antennas or other aftermarket or 3rd party antenna with good results? Please share your experience.
Re: Which Antenna Do You Use For Gotv? by loluc90(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2013
dsunmade: I have been using GoTV for about a year. Initially, I was using the stub antenna and all channels were clear. Suddenly, GoTV said they were upgrading some months ago. Following the upgrading, many channels did not show and the few ones that showed were not clear. I got their external antenna and it didn't perform any better.
Has anyone tried other antenna with your GoTV eg amplified antennas or other aftermarket or 3rd party antenna with good results? Please share your experience.
I use binatone antenna for mine and I have no issues with it,I stay in Ibadan.
Re: Which Antenna Do You Use For Gotv? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2013
loluc90: I use binatone antenna for mine and I have no issues with it,I stay in Ibadan.
Have you ever used the GoTV antenna? How does it compare? How much does the Binatone antenna sell for? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Legal Are These Decoders That Use Sim Card To Receive Free Channels? / See The Big Snake This Facebook User Killed In Their Living Room (photos) / 12525 tp automatically turns red... Who else is experiencing same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.