Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car (12165 Views)

Graphic Photos: Alleged Attack Of Barister Soji Adedeko By NSCDC Officials / If You Want To See Buhari Smile Broadly, Surround Him With These..(photos) / Police Detain Edo Speaker, Majority Leader Over Alleged Attack On Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by donphilopus: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2013
Minister of Aviation, Ms Stella Oduah

An alleged attack on the car of the Minister of Aviation, Stella Oduah, at Maitama, Abuja on Friday was reported to the Federal Capital Territory Police Command on Monday.

An Escalade car belonging to the minister was reportedly attacked by unknown gunmen at Ministers’ Hill, Abuja on Friday, but the incident was reported to the police, three days after the attack.

The FCT Police Public Relations Officer, Altienne Daniel, who confirmed the incident, said the attack on the minister’s car was reported to the FCT Police Command on Monday, adding that detectives who checked the vehicle retrieved a metallic object which was being subjected to ballistic test to ascertain whether it was a bullet or not.

“The incident was reported to us on Monday at exactly 5.45pm and we are subjecting the metallic object we recovered from the car to ballistic test. I can’t say whether the object is a bullet or not, so I can’t give you any information on it for now,” she said.

It was alleged that three shots were fired at the car while the incident happened at about 10.30pm on the fateful night.

A source, who pleaded not to be named, said, “Her (Oduah’s) Escalade car with registration number FST914BL was shot at but she was not in it.”

When contacted, the Special Assistant to the Minister on Media, Mr. Joe Obi, confirmed the incident to one of our correspondents.

He said the issue was being investigated and noted that the minister was safe as she was not in the car at the time of the incident.

He said, “You said you heard that the minister’s car was shot at, right? Of course that is true and it happened last Friday at about 10.30pm.

DO YOU NEED THE SOURCE? IF YES, CLICK HERE
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by pullyacap: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2013
#yinmu @ Stella Oduah!

Do I sense an attempt to curry sympathy here?

5 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by superior1: 9:23am On Nov 26, 2013
Any sensible person will rather believe 'Aki and Pawpaw' Nollywood films than the 'cluelessly' scripted gunmen attack on our dear autocar-manaic minister story

13 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by sgd: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2013
Episode 2

1 Like

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by Swiftlee(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2013
Yes oo, everybody has the right to doubt especially in a country like Nigeria where we have lots of 'saga', lots of money being lutted/missing and nobody asking questions, even the people asking are being silenced with money or through force! A country where every crime history in the Government offices and parastartals are under investigations and review for years without final reading and conviction and a poor nigerian steals a goat (im not justifying this fact!) out of frustration and gets jailed by the court for 19 years the second day..Look nobody believes your trick to cover your mess! Check the report again, the time of police report being Monday was stated categorically four times..shows even the police are in doubt ! grin Having said that, nobody believes the politicians who dont believe her either..they are all the same after all, if not worse.

3 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by myads890(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2013
Nigerian politics has similarities with a kindagarten playground

11 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by captainobvious: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Wait o did the mods edit this post because I saw it last night and it had quite a number of replys, anyway....who cares!
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by Joeblazeochola(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2013
Scammm! nttin more nttin less
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by unmask: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2013
hahaha......they never stop to amaze

1 Like

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by Eneze1(f): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2013
this claim is just too ridiculous, this doesn't add up at all, why would a car be attacked on Friday and it was reported on Monday, something is definitely fishy somewhere, if this is an attempt to get our sympathy for the bullet proof car she purchased she has it

2 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2013
Fani Kayode should be taken in for questioning.

4 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2013
That foolish woman called Oduah is toying with the mind of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by massmedia: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2013
This Stella Oduah sha,,,,,,hope you are not expecting sympathy from Nigerians,,, bcoz you won't get that from me,,,,

am even sure she arranged this story herself,,,and miss Stella Oduah i ain't buying dis bullshit story...
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2013
This Goverment want to use our head,they want to use this to cover 225 million car issue.

1 Like

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by lonelydora: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2013
Nothing will happen to you madam. You are protected by God's hand.

1 Like

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by afribookorg(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Ok
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:30am On Nov 26, 2013
Appears this woman and her advisers are not exactly blessed with decent IQ levels .

so this is supposed to justify the bulletproof cars?
cheesy

people in far more sensitive ministries with portfolios that are way more controversial have not been shot at, its now this one awarding inflated contracts to do shoddy repairs of bus stations called airport that will be shot at?

they shot at your car on Friday, you reported on Monday!....... seriously? serving minister?

and this person that shot had only 1 bullet? and this bullet was shot and it is not recognizable until we do "ballistic tests"?

and is "ballistic test" needed to identify a bullet or rather decipher where it was shot from and identify which gun was used?

why do we have dumb people in government?

29 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
The drama is getting too boring and long. I can't wait for it to get to part 3 and 4. The police should arrest the Osun criminals and charge them to court for attempted assassination. undecided undecided
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by lumeneng22: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
The tory wey dem cook for 3 days yet e no done? Na wa o dull brains.
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by LMAyedun(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
LOL!!! cheesy
Madam dey find Sympathy.. She should try something more sophisticated and make better plans before executing. Nigerians are smarter

1 Like

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by femogbangba: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2013
Stella Odua is not only a resolute thief but a dunce to make up this idiotic assasination BS...Shame on this transgendered woman
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by Hoii(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Dis country na comedy o
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by shegz1(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Space reserved
I'm coming back for my comment
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:33am On Nov 26, 2013
Nigeria is fffucked up.
I reserve my comment.
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by iluvnaija: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Only those without brain will believe this story to be true.

The fact of the matter is, this scripted film playing before our own eyes makes me believe 100% she is guilty of the scandal. I know for a fact that she won't be punished for it, after all we have seen many scandal happening under GEJ's watch and he is doing absolutely nothing about it. That means GEJ is the number 1 corrupt man in Nigeria because a thief does not see anything bad in stealing.

I know someone without brain will obviously argue what I said, they can as well argue 1+1 is not 2. I am ashame to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by Articul8(m): 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
It happened on Friday and it was reported on Monday. Probably our police stations were closed 4 d weekend like banks. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by chimex38: 9:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Dem wan turn us to skel EWU wit dis stori. But dem no no say we don skelE SMART
na wash..dem no fit fabricate convincin story
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by femogbangba: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
Sunny_bobo: Fani Kayode should be taken in for questioning.

On the basis of what exactly? Is this how the rule of law will be practised in Biafra?

10 Likes

Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by princemolak(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
10;30 pm:-)
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by mcdokwe(m): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2013
more stories to unfold
Re: Doubts Surround Alleged Attack On Oduah’s Car by lafuria1(m): 9:36am On Nov 26, 2013
Anyway, was there any eye witness? With the way we love breaking news on Twitter and Facebook, someone should have known of the shooting in abuja. The rumor would have been in the air through out the weekend.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Jonathan Reportedly Blasts Diezani, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock / FG, AGF Ask Supreme Court To Strike Out Cross River’s Suit On Onnoghen / Cross River Confirms Ikepeme As CJ After Rejecting Her Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.