Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Everybody Hates King Mclord: Part III - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Everybody Hates King Mclord: Part III (646 Views)

Everybody Hates King Mclord. Part II / Everybody's Free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Inspirational Video / Everybody Hates A Certain Hip Hop Mutant Caled King Mclord! Why? Heres Ur Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Hates King Mclord: Part III by kingofhiphop101(m): 8:45am On Nov 26, 2013
FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW. I havnt added to this 'thread' . I,m probably getting fed up of waisting time on people who hav time to waste talkin trash about A SUPERIOR MAN just to conceal their FEAR of HIM.
I Ignored this TOPIC COMPLETELY .. .to the point where i began to feel guilty. Guilty bcus-like i mentiond in the 2nd part-The Lord JESUS the CHRIST commanded me to put all this down. Which means for some time now, i,v been in dis-obedience. And that is not proper.
I GUESS it is GOD pushing people to tex or inbox me, Asking questions that hav driven me to open a third part of this "THESIS".
I have also received messages from total strangers, proding me to fullfill the promises i,v made in the previous parts to address issues in detail.
People particularly wanna know precisely what i have to say about Ill-bliss. Well i wudnt have anything to say about him if he wud just dedicate his mouth to his lyrics instead of MY NAME.
And on that note, let me KICK this part off with some little advice:
ANYBODY WHO SUCCEEDS IN POISENING YUR MIND AGAINST SOMEONE WHOS DONE NUTHIN WRONG TO YU, HAS AUTOMATICALLY MADE A FOOL OF YU.

BEFORE I go on to expound upon how Mode 9 came to know me, how i became his lyrical mentore [to this day, even though he does evrything possible to hide it] and other things like how i taught him how to RAP and also fed him [for a considerable portion of 3years] Let me first treat the issue of one of his stooges called Ill-bliss. [qiute popularly known as ; That Ibo Boy.
Now first of all Ill-bliss fears mode 9. SO WHAT THE HELL IS THE SENSE IN FIGHTING AGAINST KING McLORD? A man who practically/ litterally taught and spoon-fed Mode 9 with all the things that have made him superior to yu. So much so that yu worship him !!!!!!
I hav said earlier, that people are usually bougnt over by a morsel 0f bread. When ILL-BLiss and the thorough breds moved from the eastern parts of the co8ntry to Lagos, they desperately needed connections to up their industry dReams and YES i will attest to the fact that mode 9 helped them a great deal in that regard.
BUT SHOULD that now cause Bliss to allow himself get turned against me?
FOR Gudness sakes cant yu gain what ever yu wanna gain from sombady but keep from getting mixd up in the personal greviances of the person yu[re gaining from? Even to the point where yu forget the things yu can gain from the person yu're being turned against ?
THE FIRST TIME ILLBLISS APPEARED ON A MAGAZINE COVER, it was I who wrote the article. The Magaizine was a content packed one then called PHAT ENTERTAINMENT MAGAZINE. The PUBLISHER was a guy called ORE ADEKUNLE with whom GOKE OLUDARE of BUBBLES MAGAZINE Formerly worked.
WHEN both these men worked together, it was on a joint effort, a HIP HOP/ R&B Journal called DA MUZIK JAMS. YURS truely, Mr KING McLORD was also the pioneer HIP HOP SCRIBE on that magazine.
MANY DONT EVEN KNOW THAT KING McLORD IS AFRICAS PIONEER / FIRST HIP HOP SCRIBE/ WRITER. I opened the way for all yu so-called hip hop editors and contributors. AND tILL date, I remain AFRICAS most authentic HIP HOP SCRIBE. I WAS also the first writer to bless the journal called Hiphop world magazine. WE [ I and SOLO D] actually taught AYO ANIMASHAUN what HIP HOP journalism was all about. Ayo-in those-days could not make a public statement about HIP HOP [written or spoken] without first consulting KING McLORD or SOLO D .
LET ME also make it clear, that as far as HIP HOP EDITORSHIP/ WRITING & JOURNALISM goes, SOLO D AND MYSELF are AFRICAS two ORACLES. The rest can only consult us.
NOW i have taken time to xplain this so those following this story can understand why i was specially sought after to do the first ever article on ILL BLISS and his THOROUGH_BRED group mates.
BUT FIRST I MIGHT HAV TO GET A LITTLE TRIVIAL and point to som much less serious incidents that would encourage Bliss to hate on ME even more, a little after Mode 9's libel had already taken root in him.
I,m not a great fan of my looks. I actually think i,m an ugly guy but unfortunately for me the women dont feel that way at aaaaaallll. I beleive my looks cud be a lot better but women and ladies around industry quaters dont share my views concerning my looks at aaaaaallll. AND THIS HAS CAUSED ME PROBLEMS. Let me explain;
SOME TYM in 2010, i visited CLARENCE PETERS STUDIO to see a then veeeery good friend of mine called R CUBE. [before mode 9 and illbliss turned him too against me]
R CUBE taught me a lot of things about video files and video editing when i bought my first bunch of lap/desk top computers and stuff like that. when ever i had some computer or digitaly related problems, i wud just call R CUBE and we wud agree on a meeting and on agreed date i wud be over at CLARENCES place [where R CUBE worked] to see him.
NOW ON this fateful day of 0ne of those appointments CUBE and i had. I strolld into CLARENCE PETERS house/ office and the first person i saw was ILL Bliss seated with this girl. I said hi to him and asked who the girl was. HE said it was his wife. I think he was jokin. Anyway I congratulated him and moved on into the studio, but not before I spotted this girl Bliss called his wife, STARING HARD AT ME.
AT THE same instance i also observed that ILL bliss had noticed his "girl" was taken By my presence and general air.
MY late mother used to say WOMEN would find me xtremely charismatic. Bcus of ILL BLISS's girl or 'WIFE' [as he called her] I was forced to remember MY MOTHERS PROPHECY.
Now i calld this part of the story "PETTY" bcus really thats the way many reading would view it. The truth-however-is that no matter how "PETTY" it sounds, PRESIDENTS and HEADS of STATE hav fallen bcus 0f petty jealousies and even pettier sentiments.
NATIONS hav fallen and risen on the strength of an envious QUEEN, A LUSTFULL PRINCE, a LORD intimidated by another LORDS broader SHOULDERS or a PRINCESS intimidated by her maiden with longer, silkier hair. And such petty sentiments-if i may add-constitute the major clogs in the wheels of the machinery of any working environment. BE it a ministery, a company, a firm or an INDUSTRY.
NOW MY MOTHER (May her soul rest in peace) trained me thourougly well in matters relating to girls, ladies, women and love and for this reason i recognise that swooning look on ill bliss's 'girls eyes as she "LUSTED" after me.
Now if illbliss called this lady his 'WIFE' , then i beleive that "GAZE" of hers shud hav been reserved for him.
BUT anyway, these things happen. Its just that real men need to approach a womans weaknesses with maturity. for goodness sake it even happens to super stars. J. J. AUSTIN OKOCHAS real wife was caught in the act. OKOCHA didnt go about spoiling anybodys name. he j8st went on with his life as the most skillful footballer the world has ever known and that was that.
Now we're talkin about adultery here but we dont even know nuthing about the culprit in OKOCHAS Case, then i dont even touch ILLBLiss girl and he,s running all over the place burning my cables. Damn i dont even know who this girl is. Only that she was staring at me but even "THAT" is an OOOOLD story to me cus girls stare at KING McLORD every day.
NOW this is the 2nd instance in-this story[see parts 1&2]-of Mr KING McLORD catching hell from guys who're intimidated bcus their girlfriend 's got the hots for ME.
Now i,v said earlier.. that i dont beleive i,m attractive. nor do i beleive i,m a hansome guy. but even if that were to be the case, EVEN IF I.M GOOD LOOKIN!!!?!! ...IS THAT MY FAULT IF ILLBISS and MODE 9,s GIRLFRIENDS FIND ME SEDUCTIVE AND FEEL LIKE RAPEING ME AT FIRST SIGHT, IS THAT SUPPOSED TO BE MY FAULT? DID I CREATE MYSELF ? why go round soiling my name ? WHY dont yu try spoiling yur girlfriends name ? why dont yu teach yur girlfriend to SIT ON YUR DICK and mantain her position instead of sitting around beside yu, rolling her eyebalss, lookin up&down for KING McLORD ! meen wht the "F" is all this ?
S0mbady please tell ILL Bliss if he has a problem with my looks, he shud Go fight GOD Or his son JESUS the CHRIST. those are the people who're responsible for MY LOOKS not ME.
ILL Bliss please dont go round bearin a secret grudge bcus yu feel i look better than yu. I personaly dont beleive that i look better than yu or anybady else for that matter but yu obviously hav an inferiority complex that makes yu feel everybady else looks better than yu. AND THAT COMPLEX MUST BE DEALT WITH >>BY YU, ILL BLISS. ITS YUR CROSS !!!!!!!
IT IS MY SINCERE WISH, that all those following this SAGA understand; wen next yu com accross Ill bliss, mention KING McLORD and hear him respond with all kinds of ugly talk about me, yu can listen all yu want but i just broken it down to yu on Nairaland the real reasons behind all the hatred and slander. plus i aint even don yet. there's still more; This time its the article i wrote about him and his thorough-bred crew.
Initially, Bliss and his former group mates were running around telling people i,m resp0nsible for their break-up. Then they stoppd peddling that rumour because it only pointed at how powerful the same KING McLORD they're tryin to disredit IS.
WELL LET ME NOW Xplain what Bliss and his friends calld "ME BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BREAK-UP"
To be kontinued.. ..

(1) (Reply)

Music: Evidence – I Want To Learn(mepee Akwukwo Gi)\ / New Music: Splendid Ft Oritse Femi - Sweet Sweet / Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.