Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? (13538 Views)

Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Some Childish Things Some Men Do / Real Men Do Not Beat Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Emessy(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2013
Awww still some cool guys left on earth ,,, as for me a girl on her period must stay a room away from me talkless of pregnancy, i just cant stand the spitting,vommiting and bleeding.. and i know we plenty for here, sha just sayin my mynd...cheesy
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by ameenahz(f): 1:54am On Nov 27, 2013
k4kenny: Oh well, I never got the 'treat her like an egg treatment' from my husband. He was d same ol same, cept I stopped doing some chores around d house. As for d attractiveness, he was always makin fun of my bump angry , that was d only thing that really got bigger anyways, I was pretty much d same size all through my nine month journey, d weight gain always came after off loading embarassed

@sister Ameenah. Hope you aren't dat kinda sister that wears the hijab even inside the house o. Abeg free hijab when its just u anur hubby left alone in the house jare. Get dem skimpy tank tops and short shorts. Let the bump hang out grin tongue. You'll see ur hubby's change of attitude to the romance tins in time wink

Hijab in d house ke? Very funny! Nah, i dnt. But d bump just doesnt look too good right now with d zebra stripes and all. He's just like that and there's little i can do about it.
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by ameenahz(f): 2:08am On Nov 27, 2013
tpia@:
So the op now changed the thread title from attractive to unattractive.

Why do you people always measure your "strength" by your ability to come between a man and his wife?

Like i said before, wetin concern una how a man views his pregnant spouse?

Una joblessness no get part two, what a pity.

Ma'am, haba, no need to be rude na. If you think i started the thread out of joblessness and desire to break people's homes as if i dont have mine, then you could have easily ignored the thread. As per changing the title, u were just too blinded by ur urge to bully to notice that the topic has always been like that. Funny, i dont even know how to modify topics, lol. And IF i did change the topic, how does it affect you? I asked a question cos i wanted to know something. And if u were not too blinded by that urge to bully, u would have known why i wanted to know from my second post on this thread. If you think i am trying to break YOUR home, please, ignore jobless me.

PS: Now i know why you are almost always the subject of most taunt threads and posts.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by adabeke12(f): 2:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Damojo: It depends on how neat your wife is.

My wife knows i have serious OCD so she became super-clean when she took in. She also became sexier with the bigger b00bs and curvier hips. We used to have s3x everynight till the day she went into labour. I remember us laffing about it one time that my dick would make the baby's head oblong cos it was touching the cranium, but alas, the womb is thicker than any tissue in the body.

lmao
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Beebash: 2:50am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Damojo]It depends on how neat your wife is.

My wife knows i have serious OCD so she became super-clean when she took in. She also became sexier with the bigger b00bs and curvier hips. We used to have s3x everynight till the day she went into labour. I remember us laffing about it one time that my dick would make the baby's head oblong cos it was touching the cranium, but alas, the womb is thicker than any tissue in the body.

[/quote I use to wonder why my oga no dey gree me sleep for night,now I know.Its like men find preggy women super sweet or something well he still thinks am attractive though cuz he enjoys taking me out except for the zebra crossings on my belly and my big *shiny nose*]
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Beebash: 2:53am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote author=Damojo]It depends on how neat your wife is.

[I use to wonder why my oga no dey gree me sleep for night,now I know.Its like men find preggy women super sweet or something well he still thinks am attractive though cuz he enjoys taking me out except for the zebra crossings on my belly and my big *shiny nose*/quote]
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2013
Chillisauce:

You ain't running yo!common that was a deadly punch na!
I know u can do this cheesy
haha...see yu. so yu wan bring devil btwn nikky and I. no way! shez a lover not a fighter. get't?
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Mujah1deen: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2013
NO . I find them very attractive, I hope it is not a sin embarassed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by zangiff(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2013
I find ma wife more prettier Cus her fair colour diminishes faintly, more bigger hips and boobss but her shortcoming is her desire to have s3x just only once a week I.e every sunday night. kinda funny
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: NO . I find them very attractive, I hope it is not a sin embarassed lipsrsealed cry
if you are married and shez ur wife, its not a sin. But if its anoda man's wife thats attractive to yu.....say audhillahi and stop looking
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Mujah1deen: 8:19am On Nov 27, 2013
babylolaroy:
if you are married and shez ur wife, its not a sin. But if its anoda man's wife thats attractive to yu.....say audhillahi and stop looking
if she's single?
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by babylolaroy(f): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2013
Mujah1deen: if she's single?
we are talking about pregnant women here. so if shez single and preggy, then shez 'probably' not chaste. Asides that if a single lady catches your fancy, it does no harm to tell her, dnt hold back and admire her, dah would be a sin. if yu tell her and she refuses, den take it as a test from Allah. forget her.

my point exactly is dat a brother shouldnt sit and watch a woman wth so much admiralty except she your wife because it can cause so many evils. zina starts from the mind, den eyes.....
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by Mujah1deen: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2013
Well said
Re: Men, Do You Find Your Pregnant Wives Unatractive? by phanthomz: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
I dnt think d level of attraction reduces as long as the lady keeps clean and dress nicely in cute maternity outfits. I see a lot of women in horrible clothes all in d name of being pregnant. Why wont their hubby see dem as unattractive?

Im almost due, wit all d zebra marks on my tummy and thigh, av added almost 20kg and i look round wit big nose bt guess wat? My hubby luvs it all. Infact pple still commend my dress sense everyday, my hubby still takes me out and we cuddle and kiss every blessed day plus everytin except $€x cuz my doc adviced against dat till delivery.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Increase Your Family Income With This Info / South African Based Nigerian Lady Rants After Finding Unknown Baby At Her Gate. / Punishment You Hated As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.