Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Admission Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Admission Help (552 Views)

2014/2015 Aau Admission Help Or Assistant / Unilag Post-utme//diploma 2 Admission Help!!! / Delsu Pre Degree Admission Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Admission Help by nevderek(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello Mr/Ms Moderator, I sincerely hope this doesnt come off as offensive to you, I'm just trying to help.

This is for anyone that wants to go to school in private universities in Ghana and dont have anyone here who may assist you, or you dont want to shell out huge amounts of money to pay agents. You can contact me to assist you with just a little charge. There are millions of secondary school graduates in Nigeria every year, and schools in the country can only cater for less than 20% of them and there will additional millions more next year. I open this thread only to help, just as I was helped.

First, decide which course you want to pursue, google the schools that offer them here and check their various fees and processes (I will help with any information you may also need). Then contact me and I will apply for you, I will take nothing from you till you confirm that you have been admitted.

Basically in Ghana, EVERY school sells its own admission forms, the price can be found on the school website, that is the money you will pay to the school and not me, however way you may decide to pay for your form is all up to you. But all expenses accumulated in the processing of your admission will be paid to me as I will be using my own money to do that, i.e printing your documents, endorsement of forms and passports, transportation etc.

In total, you will be paying less than #30,000 (admission forms included) to gain your admission into most schools, and remember, you will only pay after you have confirmed your admission.

Admission is open for jan2014.

my email is lucaschucks@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

It Is In Apc’s Interests That ASUU Strike Lasts Till 2015 – FG / A Third Class University Degree Or Polytechnic Distinction? / Calculate Your Cgpa Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.