Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 (672 Views)

What Are The Reasons You Go To Church? / The Reasons People Convert From Christianity To Islam / The Reasons You Must Stop Arguing With Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by emmysoftyou: 10:48am On Nov 26, 2013
some muslems are not as bad as you guys think they are,and some christians also,i ve a muslim friends{hausa and yoruba},this guys are total different from the spoilers or those extremist who misunderstood the islamic religion verses for their own foolishness,it s so unfortunate that these perpetrators{animalistic bokoharam} hide under the excuse of carried out their activities under the shadow of islam,and that increase the hatred of ISLAM in nigeria and some part of the world.recently the BANNING OF ISLAM IN ANGOLA country,wil not stop islamic religion from manifesting its convictions and faith in the world,and the CHRISTIAN SHOULD LEARN TO BE CONSIDERATE and tolerance because the real followers of islam wil never ever be in such animalistic act as their perpetrators{terrorist} did to damage the reputation of islamic religion in the world map,but christians should try and understand that some muslim re not happy about the extremist behaviours towards the nön muslim.and you followers of islamic religion,you should try to understand that some non muslim{christians,atheist} are not happy because islam has fake worshipers{extremist}who has been in such an evil act for decade towards hurting humanity, pregnant women and youth at length and they said they re fighting for the just cause of Allah who sent them to destroy the non believers{infidel,christians and atheist}and to buttress this acclaimed statement by the extremist,the christians saw where it s writing inside Quran verses such as Quran9:112,Quran9:29,Quran9:5,Quran9:88,Quran 8:39 and these has trigger some of non muslim to be angry and disgust anything called islamic religion,so they felt some verses in Islam should be amended to stop terrorism in the world,i felt that these is where their hatred towards islam emerged and some islam followers who said something derogatory words about isah{jesus christ} should lay mute on what they dont know about him since islamic religious were borrow/copy their religious didactic from the bible which they confirm to be true by some familiar names mention in quran{abraham{ibrahim}moses{musa}joseph{yusuf.and jesus{isah}............ONE LOVE..I cönsole the slain corpers that was kiled in 2010/11 by islamic boko haram,now i see where the hatred is DRAWN..
PLEASE STOP THE HATRED{NON MUSLIM}ONE LOVE
Pls i mean no offence and no insult from you,if am wrong?Correct me,i respect opinions thanks...my freedom of expression is my right...
i pent up here
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2013
True talk, sme of my frndz are even musilms. Like d time of d old where d sins of d father wil be visitd on d children. Now since sme people are claiming to be doin dat for Allah. Most Christains sees Islam as been bad. Like d Op One Love.
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by SniperOne: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2013
Double Post!
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by Lordlexyy: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2013
What ever motivated the killings, maiming and violence constantly perpetrated against Christians and other non muslims must have originated from the quoran. As old as Christianity and the bible, no where has it ever been stated contemporarily that Christians under any guise carried out a mob attack unprovoked against the muslims. @ op. You sound like a good person, maybe you are Yoruba muslim which could be understood because of culture and tradition, but as far as the written code of quoran and its babarism remains unedited, expect the unguided destruction, hatred and intolerance by the average muslims to continue. For me, this is a case of a bad fruit gone sour. The indocrination and falsehood which occationed blood letting is almost irredeemable. Your crusade imo, should target the adherences of your faith, to educate and help them out of this religious mess they got themselves.
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by emmysoftyou: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
don perfect and lordlexy i really appreciate your comment but no matter what, we should try to think those of our friends(muslims), who ve one way and the other be good to us and we should try to be less hash on islamic religion because if you come accross an imam ,you will know that these terrorist re devilish incarnate to tarnish the religion of islam.. One lv
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by emmysoftyou: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sniper_One: Double Post!
mr sniper dont shoot me frm far lolxx read again they re Double words and different statement of presentations but hit dsame point and title one love
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by SniperOne: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2013
emmysoftyou: mr sniper dont shoot me frm far lolxx read again they re Double words and different statement of presentations but hit dsame point and title one love
Renders it a replicate smiley
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by emmysoftyou: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sniper_One: Renders it a replicate smiley
NO Renders it more content than the formal, wink
Sniper_One: Renders it a replicate smiley
NO Renders it more content than the formal,
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by SniperOne: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
emmysoftyou: NO Renders it more content than the formal, winkNO Renders it more content than the formal,

To replicate : 'Make or do or perform again'. Sure, more contented via replication.
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by emmysoftyou: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sniper_One:

To replicate : 'Make or do or perform again'. Sure, more contented via replication.
ok sir i concur
Re: The Reasons Why They Hate Islam 2 by emmysoftyou: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2013
but hope u dont support d bans islam o ?

(1) (Reply)

Confession Story ( How The Devil Operate In The World ) Part 1 / Can A Sister Sleep In The Brother's House Who She's About To Get Married To? / The Prophets Of The Chosen Church Promised A Miracle Ala Lazarus, But This Mirac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.