Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz (548 Views)

Give Good Reasons Why You Want The Removal Of Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! / Curtailing The Excesses Of Sexkillz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2013
[size=24pt]Seun plz help I was banned till 2106
[/size]

[b] seun help I was banned by Sexkillz till 2106 for going around a ban....
2106 ninty three years from now....
Sexkillz is making life bitter for me on Nairaland...
He banned me for going around a ban till 2106...
But I have never be banned in romance before
. because I was banned by mukina2 for saying na me be Mr.olodo but am repented...
Crime has it's punishment 93 years from now…
If I didn't email Sexkillz would he know I was banned...
So because I was banned before if my post was reasonable it would be removed and me banned...
So if I should post in politics a reasonable post I would also be banned for going around a ban...
Moderators come together to rescue me I have never be banned in romance before...
And my post was reasonable... I posted how my girlfriend said I have mouth odor and seeking for advice all I saw is banned till 2106....
And now I can't post in education for no reason... If am told to try in a few hours 93years from now. then trying in a week or so is how many centuries someone HELP----
[/b]

Re: Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2013
[size=24pt] I may quit being a Nairalander if my case is not replied or looked into[/size]
Re: Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2013
when I complained Ogugua88 said as far as I was banned by mukina2 therefore I was banned everywhere so I went around a ban....
what am asking is that if I was banned before and I came back to repent by first posting reasonably I would still be banned again..... because my post in romance was reasonable and I have never be banned in romance b4
People who supposed to get banned like this are fraudstars not someone Like me seeking advice....
If my case should die silently as other people case has died on the complain of Sexkillz I quit Nairaland...
Re: Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by Prymestrr(m): 11:46am On Nov 26, 2013
Ok sir... Carry on!
Re: Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
Ok sir... Carry on!

The other op who complained to quit Nairaland for Sexkillz was chidindufrank.now Mr.olodo...
and seun still dey quite
Re: Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pryme-st*rr:
Ok sir... Carry on!

The other op who complained to quit Nairaland for Sexkillz was chidindufrank.now Mr.olodo...
and seun still dey quite.
Re: Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by MrOlodo(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2013
seniourman:

and seun still dey quite.

someone help
Re: Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by seniourman(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Mr•Olodo:

someone help

I think you have to leave this thread someone created another
Re: Can You Quit Nairaland Because Of Sexkillz by fuckfuckman(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
please don't be angry fellow Nairalander the albino moderator did not purposely ban me rather he was viewing my thread in the afternoon And you know albino don't see in the sun
so after viewing my thread he was trying to reply while he mistakenly banned me to 2091

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice ME It's Urgent / My Personal Tribute To Madiba / MTN Service Reply Still Reads 'happy Independence Day Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.