Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State (41723 Views)

Fr. Mbaka Creates 4500 Jobs In Enugu State! / Goliath Skull Was Discovered in Holy Land! / Tianmen Cave - The Gate To Heaven Discovered In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Dannylux: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2013
Daewoods: All our 'polithieficians' need to be almost drowned in it, to heal them from their zillion sins/cluelessness, starting from retardeen & shepopotamus, infact substituting it for his ogogoro which causes him stomach aches (according to SR oo).
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by unmask: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2013
I don't believe for the simple reason that I am yet to see Igbo brothers selling bottled miracle water
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Ikwikwikwi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
The healing waters of Nachi is real. And for emphasis sake, in case some one is interested in going for the water, the location is at Nachi, Udi LGA of Enugu State. Just by Agbala Enyi. The potency of the water in healing various ailments is undoubtedly. I was there last Sunday for the sake of my ailing Dad and Granny, I took some home. This morning, my granny that had cough which defied all known medication for nearly three months is well. The cough is gone. We had spent a fortune to see the reason for the cough but nothing showed up in the xray and various lab tests. And after taking the water just for two days, I thank God that she is whole as I write.
And for my Dad, he had stroke since last year, he is better than he was, walk and talk better than before. I am a living witness. God is using things around us to tell us that He did not forget us. Please go for your healing water today before it goes away.

4 Likes

Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by zubimete(f): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2013
guiddoti: Mr Aboki and Zulezu will be waiting for you at the CBN office. Come with ATM for identification grin
Really when am waiting
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by brainzdh(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
No dulling!

Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by tayork(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2013
It seems there are lot of atheist on NL oo......I will believe it because such was recorded in the bible and JESUS saw it himself so why can't u all believe, smh for atheist cus he died for u all and it a pity u don't accept him yet
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Ikwikwikwi(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2013
I wish the pictures could upload, still trying to upload some of the pictures
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by dorox(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
What ailment has the healing water cured so far? How many of all the supporters of this miracle water have had a first hand experience of its healing powers? Have you questioned yourself to determine if your basis for believing in the potency of this water is reasonable before trying to convince others?
Anyone who believes this story without having answered the questions above is a fool.
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by ada86(f): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2013
@Ikwikwikwi, pls help me with your number/pin. Wish 2 knw if it is still flowing by then and d direction. Want 2 visit on thursday.
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by SimonN(m): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am from dat particular town........and everything is real....it heals...pls ma people come n get healed for free
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by ada86(f): 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2013
@SIMON, pls help me with your number/pin. Wish 2 knw if it is still flowing by then and d direction. Want 2 visit on thursday
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by adconline(m): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2013
No wonder average Naija IQ is 59..smh

1 Like

Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by mrpussylicker: 2:04am On Nov 27, 2013
RIP

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████▀▄▄▄▄░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░▄█░█▄██░█▄██░░░░▀█░░░

░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░▄░░░█░░░

░░░█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░

░▄█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█▀░░░

░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░

░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░

░░████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░

░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░

░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄░░

░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▀▀░░█▄░

░░░░░░░░░░▄█░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█░

░░░░░░░░░░█░░░▀▀░░░░░░░▀█░░░░█░

░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░

░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░

░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░

Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 27, 2013
adconline: No wonder average Naija IQ is 59..smh

Interesting.

What is the IQ of these folks?

Hundreds gather to see picture of Virgin Mary which 'weeps tears of oil'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1256315/Hundreds-gather-picture-Virgin-Mary-weeps-tears-oil.html
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Last JOB recruitment 0PPORTUNITY for 2013 now on in GOLDEN LIFE International, LAGOS Nigeria.
VACANCIES available for only WAEC certificate holders with work experience,UNDERGRADUATES and GRADUATES.
COMPULSORY REQUIREMENT- applicants must reside in lagos.
COMPANY BENEFITS- *Very attractive salary scale with incentives and bonuses
*Flexible working hours
*Free staff bus
*weekly free day
*friendly working environment and many more...
For the venue and time of the interview in Lagos
¤kindly share¤
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by dyweb(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Ikwikwikwi: The healing waters of Nachi is real. And for emphasis sake, in case some one is interested in going for the water, the location is at Nachi, Udi LGA of Enugu State. Just by Agbala Enyi. The potency of the water in healing various ailments is undoubtedly. I was there last Sunday for the sake of my ailing Dad and Granny, I took some home. This morning, my granny that had cough which defied all known medication for nearly three months is well. The cough is gone. We had spent a fortune to see the reason for the cough but nothing showed up in the xray and various lab tests. And after taking the water just for two days, I thank God that she is whole as I write.
And for my Dad, he had stroke since last year, he is better than he was, walk and talk better than before. I am a living witness. God is using things around us to tell us that He did not forget us. Please go for your healing water today before it goes away.

Please can you help me get a small bottle of this water. I am in lagos. All you need is to send it through the post office. I will pay you for this.

I will be so happy if you can help me. Thanks
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by kentochi(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2013
God is great.
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Vivipedia: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2013
This the wonders of faith. If you doubt it, visit http://vivipedia.com/faith-as-a-decision-in-the-light-of-deut-3015-20/
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Ikwikwikwi(m): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2013
@ Dyweb, sure to get you some of the water, I also reside in Lagos but presently visiting my family in the East. I will get some for you, but I do not know how to ensure it will reach you eventually.
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Domaro: 9:12am On Nov 27, 2013
fingard02k: Healing water discovered last week in Nachi, Oji in Enugu State
The healing river was discovered in Nachi Oji River in Enugu state. A mystery to the people of Nachi for decade,. nick named the “Pool of Bethsaida” and appears every 20 years, as confirmed by the indigenes, this year the pool was discovered by fulani herdsmen who were on their way to feed their cattle, according to them, they passed the spot where the water usually came from and there wasn’t any water, but on their way back they discovered the whole place has been covered with water.
According to the oldest man in the community, the water appears every 20 or 30 years, they first saw it in 1971.
He also confirmed that various diseases and ailmenst have been cured at the pool.
Most people who visited the area gave testimonies on how they received healing from the water.
The water stays for 1 to 2 weeks then dries up, as at today(yesterday) the water is 2 week s old, but is said to be visibly decreasing.
Will a visit to the site make you a believer of miracles and that our God is a living God?

source

na true

www.michelleniniblog.com/healing-water-discovered-last-week-in-nachi-oji-in-enugu-state/
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Willybos(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2013
what abt does dat have HIV, du dem receive d healing?
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by namdo(m): 10:01am On Nov 27, 2013
hairbraiding: nice one. some springs have sulphides in them that act as antiseptics, skin cleansers = healing of different skin n body ailments.

There should be research done on this place. geologists and other scientists need to go there.

http://www.hairbraidingnetwork.com/blog

really? well if only our 'scientists' have the zeal for discovery.
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Dagoma: 10:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Lies shall never end in Naija.
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Bezed(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2013
for all the doubting thomases wey full nairaland dey ask for pisur, oya carry the pisur chop..

Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by adconline(m): 11:20am On Nov 27, 2013
ROSSIKE:

Interesting.

What is the IQ of these folks?

Hundreds gather to see picture of Virgin Mary which 'weeps tears of oil'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1256315/Hundreds-gather-picture-Virgin-Mary-weeps-tears-oil.html
Drinking untreated dirty water outclasses this kind of stupidity
We have prayed more, more people have been killed in religious related violence.
We have prayed more, more people have become poorer.
We have prayed more, more people have become homeless
We have more for security, more people have died in the hands of militia, armed robbers, kidnappers, Boko haram and other non-state actors.
We have prayed more for better hospitals, more children and mothers have died at child birth.
We have prayed more for good roads, more roads have gone bad and become inaccessible and death traps for passengers.
We have prayed more to avert air crashes, we have become the air crash capital of the world.
We have prayed more and done little. Time to reverse course; WORK MORE and pray little. No country has ever been saved through prayer. Prayer without GOOD work is vanity!
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pyrrho:
Nope, u have a mind that is 'programmed' to believe things before u av good reasons to.
1. This story has no source.
2. It has no pictures.
3. U av been waiting for an opportunity to prove that such things happen, so u fail to check for the above #1and2.
4. I am not trying to make u disbelieve, I am trying to make u see, bt u've already seen, bliv in itself implies lack of evidence.
Brother, u can keep believing whatever u want, dnt allow people to change ur beliefs. Its urs man.
The question is...
Do u knw its urs?

Engish is meant to be spoken.. So carry go but why is it that you assume that Enugu state is too far? Cant you travel. Ask for transport fare, if you dont have...
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Damstarr(f): 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
wonderful, but i cant believe this story yet, there r no pictures 2 prove it.
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bliv it or nt, it hapening lyf n direct here in enugu
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by dyweb(m): 7:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Ikwikwikwi: @ Dyweb, sure to get you some of the water, I also reside in Lagos but presently visiting my family in the East. I will get some for you, but I do not know how to ensure it will reach you eventually.

Perfect. Since you stay in lagos, i can meet you at a location here in lagos so you can give me or better still post it and i will send you a recharge card for post office services.

When are you coming back to lagos. Thx
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by viexcey(f): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ok! Is the water still there?
Re: Healing Water Discovered In Nachi, Oji In Enugu State by fingard02k(m): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
yea buh drying up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Govt Shuts Down Tobi Adegboyega’s SPAC Nation Over £1.9 Million Fraud / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Meet Pastor Joshua Momodu: "A Witch Visited My House As Bat" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.