Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. (911 Views)

Why Ghana Must Win Brazil 2014 (germany,portugal,Ghana,usa) / Dangerous National Teams That Might Be Under-rated At Brazil 2014! / Nigeria Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup: (1 - 2) On 20th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by Dolcykay: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good day everyone,

WORLD CUP CHAMPION PREDICTION FORMULA

We bring to the nairaland community, a whole new dimension to the world of soccer. In as much as it has been barely impossible to predict correctly the outcome of a football match talk less of predicting the champion of a not yet played World Cup, yet, we are happy to inform you that we have been able to discover a formula that will change the thinking of man for ever. This formula is capable of predicting winners of the world cup as early as 12 years prior to that world cup.

We applied the formula backwards to determine previous world cup winners and alas, it predicted them correctly. We then went ahead to use it to predict future world cup winners and amazingly, it predicted that “LAST TO QUALIFY URUGUAY” shall be the champion of the world in Brazil come 2014 World Cup. We have been on this campaign for a while and now that it has gotten to you, bear us witness next year that we predicted “URUGUAY” at least 7 months ahead of the World Cup.

We are proud Nigerians and thus love Nigeria and wish the Super Eagles the best in this competition but the truth just has to be told. We therefore write to sound a warning to all qualified African countries, KESHI and his boys that they should pray not be grouped with Uruguay in the group stages and also try as much as possible to afford playing Uruguay in the elimination stages. By this formula, we advice them to rather go for Argentina and even Germany as strong as they are rather than URUGUAY. By that, they have a chance of reaching the finals because Uruguay shall ultimately crush all the countries that come their way during this competition. The Cup is theirs, other countries can fight for other positions.

We are of the mind that not many people easily believe in postulations and theories like this and that is why we are sending you ahead a copy of this Prediction/Prophesy for your archive. So therefore we kindly implore you to keep this message intact while we await the Champion of Brazil 2014 World Cup so as to prove us wrong or right.

You can also follow us on Facebook by liking our page “World Cup Mathematics”; on twitter: @Dolcykay, so as to update you as time progresses. We shall be releasing the formula to the press by the end of the World Cup come July 2014, by God’s grace. Once again, remember, we predicted URUGUAY as Brazil 2014 World Cup Champion. Thank you.

Dolcykay
World Cup Mathematics
dolcykunle@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by weazley(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2013
eleyi gidi gan gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by bizibrain(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
REASON Y URUGUAY WONT WIN WORLD CUP.

Let me start frm 2010, uruguay find it difficult 2 beat weak ghana. Immatured suarez decide 2 turn 2 goalkeeper and catch d ball with is hands in d 18 yard box which gyan wasted d penalty given, d match ended 1-1, ghana scoring 1st. Ghana lose on PK.

uruguay played a weak game with spain in confederations cup despite dere complete squad, spain posessed uruguay wit a possesion of spain72% - uruguay28%, uruguay scored a goal tru set pieces compare 2 super eagle weak squad(ujah, babatude, ideye, gambo, akapala) spain only posses Nigeria with a posession of spain 58%- Nigeria42%

Uruguay played with dere top players, yet NIGERIA possed d ball with 54% Y uruguay as 46%.

Its a pity people only want 2 count goals, and nt who played most, but uruguay cant win 2014 worldcup.

And if uruguay wins it, den NIGERIA would b either runners-up or 3rd.

1 Like

Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by joseph1013: 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
All these things wey una dey talk na story. How much are you willing to bet based on your assertions? I can go to any length to bet with you that Uruguay will NOT win the world cup come next year.

If you cant bet, then carry your postulations elsewhere jor.
Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by Chigorkizz(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2013
i jst they laugh dis OP wit him fake theory.
Na 4 dis country i dey see person wey study credit card fraud 4 unilag dey predict who wil win world cup.kai.i don die.
Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by rastamouse: 11:28am On Nov 27, 2013
bizibrain: REASON Y URUGUAY WONT WIN WORLD CUP.

Let me start frm 2010, uruguay find it difficult 2 beat weak ghana. Immatured suarez decide 2 turn 2 goalkeeper and catch d ball with is hands in d 18 yard box which gyan wasted d penalty given, d match ended 1-1, ghana scoring 1st. Ghana lose on PK.

uruguay played a weak game with spain in confederations cup despite dere complete squad, spain posessed uruguay wit a possesion of spain72% - uruguay28%, uruguay scored a goal tru set pieces compare 2 super eagle weak squad(ujah, babatude, ideye, gambo, akapala) spain only posses Nigeria with a posession of spain 58%- Nigeria42%

Uruguay played with dere top players, yet NIGERIA possed d ball with 54% Y uruguay as 46%.

Its a pity people only want 2 count goals, and nt who played most, but uruguay cant win 2014 worldcup.

Some Nigerians are really funny. You call Ghana's 2010 WC squad weak. What then will you call the current SE squad? Which players do you currently have that is actively playing in the top teams currently?

1 Like

Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by SantaMafia: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
rastamouse: Some Nigerians are really funny. You call Ghana's 2010 WC squad weak. What then will you call the current SE squad? Which players do you currently haveactively playing in the top teams?
some nigerians are indeed funny!

1 Like

Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by Nobody: 4:03am On Nov 28, 2013
rastamouse:

Some Nigerians are really funny. You call Ghana's 2010 WC squad weak. What then will you call the current SE squad? Which players do you currently have that is actively playing in the top teams currently?

moses, ameobi, omeruo, emenike, onazi, mikel...should i continue?

wat abt ghana?
Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2013
bizibrain: REASON Y URUGUAY WONT WIN WORLD CUP.

Are you kidding me? Like seriously?
Dude, it's goals that matter in football and not who played most. A good example of what I am talking 'bout is Barcelona. Barça play the most in most of their matches, but did they win all?
Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by ShyDare(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Dis uruguay team is weak, they may not even make it out of their group with their stars. Even though they are CONMEBOL champs, they won't go far except their group is mild. If not dat our attack was blunt during the confed cup, we missed so many chances, we shoud have thrashed them dat day.
Re: Why URUGUAY shall Win Brazil 2014 World Cup. by bizibrain(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2013
rastamouse:

Am comparing dem with uruguay, its just dat I didnt elaborate my point, ghana ar weak compare 2 uruguay strength, ghana ar weak compare 2 spain or germany.

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Shares Photos Of Her Beautiful Mum Who Is Now 47 / 'torres Is Like A Car' / AFCON 2015| Danger Man Plans To Wreck Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.