Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

US B2 Visa To Visit An Internet Friend In US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US B2 Visa To Visit An Internet Friend In US (895 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Re- Usa B1/b2 Visa Renewal @ Abuja (urgent) / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

US B2 Visa To Visit An Internet Friend In US by drlekan: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2013
Am a Nigerian, i have a TRV in South Africa where i have a permanent job. I live with my fiance. I will be applying for a B2 visa in Nigeria, my home country to an internet friend in US. I will be sponsoring myself. He's sending IV letter and his Tax papers. Can i tell my visa officer the purpose of my intended trip is to visit an internet friend and general tourism?
Thank y'all...
Re: US B2 Visa To Visit An Internet Friend In US by kunlebal(m): 5:56am On Nov 28, 2013
drlekan: Am a Nigerian, i have a TRV in South Africa where i have a permanent job. I live with my fiance. I will be applying for a B2 visa in Nigeria, my home country to an internet friend in US. I will be sponsoring myself. He's sending IV letter and his Tax papers. Can i tell my visa officer the purpose of my intended trip is to visit an internet friend and general tourism?
Thank y'all...
Purpose of visit: general tourism, if VO now ask u how did you meet the person you can now say that u met online through so n so site for so so number of years n he/she invited you to meet you in person
Re: US B2 Visa To Visit An Internet Friend In US by jredlom(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please I am a 21 years old student under six months course and a self employed owning an internet cafe,am single and want to visit Canada for tourism purpose for 14 days,I will be sponsoring my self with my personal bank statement which has about $4,000 and will provide the embassy with Introduction Letter from my School confirming my enrollment and leave of absence,School fees receipt,my Tax Returns,Tenancy Agreement,Business Registration forms from the Registrar General Department,Itinerary and Hotel Reservation.I please want to know if my document are okay and what is my chance of getting the Visa.

1 Like

Re: US B2 Visa To Visit An Internet Friend In US by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2014

(1)

Do You Know Any Location/villages With Large Moringa Farms? / Studying In Sydney / From Jos To Anambra T-p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.