Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan (1819 Views)

Igbo Women Visit Iara Oshiomole In Edo (Photos) / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by LordVarys: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2013
Gov Of Edo state Adams Oshiomole held extensive consultations with President Jonathan today, others present at the meeting were Political Adviser To GEJ Ahmed Gulak, Chief Of Staff Mike Ogiadomhe, apparently large scale political alignments are ongoing across the country, Oshiomole supported GEJ in 2011 and GEJ paid back by supporting him in the 2012 Edo Guber Polls....
Also Sule Lamido has joined Babangida Aliyu in Pulling Out of the Reported G7 merger with the APC, expect more realignments over the coming weeks......
This is Insider info...
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
I know the president has both the knife and the yam in the ongoing political roforofo fight. It is only that governance will slow down both at the state and national level.

Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by donphilopus: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Be celebrating over nothing! APC has come to stay in Nigeria. Gulak, your sack letter is about to be placed on your table.

Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by LordVarys: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I know the president has both the knife and the yam in the ongoing political roforofo fight. It is only that governance will slow down both at the state and national level.
At the height of Romney's surge, even Obama had to focus on campaigns at the expense of governance, its sad but that's the nature of presidential democracies,
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by egift(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I know the president has both the knife and the yam in the ongoing political roforofo fight. It is only that governance will slow down both at the state and national level.

Bros how far? You are here insulting everyone and your Oga's camp is depreciating. I hope you are not hoping that the Comrade of the People will join the sinking ship of PDP.

All that is left in PDP camp is One Ogogoro drinking Zoologist and others who are drinking his feeding bottle.

Everything under the sun has its time - the end of that umbrella in Nigeria is near. Nigeria will shine again.
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by atlwireles: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2013
Why are people worrying here. PDP and the presidency , will now concentrate on their business of governance and party politics. With people that seek to move the party forward. No more hid and seek play. This is Nigerian politics, the same reason why NCNC and NCP ruled Nigeria, NPN/NPP ruled Nigeria, that will be the same reason PDP/LP/APGA will remain in power for as long as they want. Let's celebrate the peace and diminished tension in our political land today. The only political loss for PDP is Kwara, but again, N5B in campaign funds on the ground will give saraki a good run for his money. Only a novice in Nigeria politics sees any loss for the PDP. 1983 was more bombastic than today with UPN/GNPP/PRP. Alhaji Usman Shagari won more states than in 1979.

Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by donphilopus: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2013
egift:

Bros how far? You are here insulting everyone and your Oga's camp is depreciating. I hope you are not hoping that the Comrade of the People will join the sinking ship of PDP.

All that is left in PDP camp is One Ogogoro drinking Zoologist and others who are drinking his feeding bottle.

Everything under the sun has its time - the end of that umbrella in Nigeria is near. Nigeria will shine again.
My comrade governor would rather jump into the lagoon than to join Pee-dee-pee..

Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by thewarrior72: 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2013
Whatever, I know say that Adams is a sure banker on GEJ side
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by egift(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
the warrior72: Whatever, I know say that short man is a sure banker on GEJ side

Keep insulting everyone. By your action, Jonathan will soon be left with empty feeding bottles and full bottles of Ogogoro.
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2013
I laugh at the political greenhorns. GEJ is going to spring the suprise of the century on these guys. My only annoyance is that governance is officially over ! 2015 began too early. Now the PDP knows who are for them and against them.

To the APC e rats, who told you GEJ is not aware of what played out today? Why do you think he postponed his meeting with the G7 governors?

I will not be suprised if Oshiomhole and Rochas decamps to the PDP. It is all about interest.

I pity Bukola Saraki, he'd be disgraced out of politics , just the way he did to his late dad. He thought he has averted an impending electoral failure in 2015. Little did he know that he has smeared himself with oil and handed over lighter to those that had wanted to light him up.

Let all these men begin now to learn to accept defeat cos 2015 would be interesting.

Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by egift(m): 12:50am On Nov 27, 2013
^^^
What surprises? Do you think this a Drinking competition and ending up in hospital OR a documentary for Discovery channel?

Abeg park well. APC will sweep away those tattered umbrellas. The corruption that have been raining in Nigeria will cease - The sun will shine again in this nation.
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2013
Lord Varys:
At the height of Romney's surge, even Obama had to focus on campaigns at the expense of governance,

In what country?!
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by egift(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Lord Varys:
At the height of Romney's surge, even Obama had to focus on campaigns at the expense of governance, its sad but that's the nature of presidential democracies,

That is exactly the issue - Jonathan cannot multitask. When he is after his Boko Haram boys or Ogogoro - everything else in Nigeria is suspended. Nigeria need a leader who is confident, vibrant and has foresight.
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 27, 2013
The same Adams Oshiomole that Oba of Bini gave GEJ a huge disgrace because of?!

IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by Biodup: 1:06am On Nov 27, 2013
atlwireles: Why are people worrying here. PDP and the presidency , will now concentrate on their business of governance and party politics. With people that seek to move the party forward. No more hid and seek play. This is Nigerian politics, the same reason why NCNC and NCP ruled Nigeria, NPN/NPP ruled Nigeria, that will be the same reason PDP/LP/APGA will remain in power for as long as they want. Let's celebrate the peace and diminished tension in our political land today. The only political loss for PDP is Kwara, but again, N5B in campaign funds on the ground will give saraki a good run for his money. Only a novice in Nigeria politics sees any loss for the PDP. 1983 was more bombastic than today with UPN/GNPP/PRP. Alhaji Usman Shagari won more states than in 1979.
respect! Guy u sabi politics die. I evaluate this so called merger and the aftermath on apc and pdp. I can bet my life apc can't win the govership and presidential elections in river state. Jigawa is obj boy to the call, even if wanted obj will call him to order. The power that be in adamawa state is greater than nyako even b4 he merger there were about three different groups of pdp in the state. I forseen wamako of sokoto reversing the decision of merging with apc. Saraki and belgore
Re: Adam Oshiomole In Talks With PDP ,jonathan by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 27, 2013
atlwireles: Why are people worrying here. PDP and the presidency , will now concentrate on their business of governance and party politics. With people that seek to move the party forward. No more hid and seek play. This is Nigerian politics, the same reason why NCNC and NCP ruled Nigeria, NPN/NPP ruled Nigeria, that will be the same reason PDP/LP/APGA will remain in power for as long as they want. Let's celebrate the peace and diminished tension in our political land today. The only political loss for PDP is Kwara, but again, N5B in campaign funds on the ground will give saraki a good run for his money. Only a novice in Nigeria politics sees any loss for the PDP. 1983 was more bombastic than today with UPN/GNPP/PRP. Alhaji Usman Shagari won more states than in 1979.

Biodup: respect! Guy u sabi politics die. I evaluate this so called merger and the aftermath on apc and pdp. I can bet my life apc can't win the govership and presidential elections in river state. Jigawa is obj boy to the call, even if wanted obj will call him to order. The power that be in adamawa state is greater than nyako even b4 he merger there were about three different groups of pdp in the state. I forseen wamako of sokoto reversing the decision of merging with apc. Saraki and belgore

Basically, you guys are telling us that votes dont count and its up to certain individuals to decide who wins based on rigging?

P.S: Who is Alh.Usman Shagari?

Nairaland City Of Residence Census(2014) Come And Rep Ur City 8) / EXCLUSIVE: Presidency Angry With Jega For Blaming Poll Shift On Security Chiefs / Rt.hon Ihedioha Takes Campaign To Ekeukwu Owerri Market Amidst Heavy R. Pictures