Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,110 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. (1270 Views)

Tompolo: Armed Youths Blow-up Pipeline, Oil Facilities In Delta / We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. / Fg To Build New Gas Pipelines For Power! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by agbameta: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2013
s

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by agbameta: 5:47am On Nov 27, 2013
cc

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by agbameta: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2013
ll

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by agbameta: 5:50am On Nov 27, 2013
l

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by agbameta: 5:57am On Nov 27, 2013
http://www.uploadc.com/rpz084rjoz0h/Storyville2013-2014Power.mp4.htm

This is the real reason why they blow up pipelines. The crooked and criminal elements team up with corrupt and crooked public officials to blow up the pipelines and award repair contracts to themselves and then share the loot while they leave behind a ravaged and desecrated landscape for their unborn children to deal with..

This is what evil men do in the creeks with your government standing by as the facilitator...

2 Likes

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 27, 2013
agbameta:
http://www.uploadc.com/rpz084rjoz0h/Storyville2013-2014Power.mp4.htm

This is the real reason why they blow up pipelines. The crooked and criminal elements team up with corrupt and crooked public officials to blow up the pipelines and award repair contracts to themselves and then share the loot while they leave behind a ravaged and desecrated landscape for their unborn children to deal with..

This is what evil men do in the creeks with your government standing by as the facilitator...

And they keep insulting everyone as "parasites". Bunch of id10ts from the creek. Jonathan knows these people and he looks the other way when he is confronted with fact. Amaechi bought two helicopter to comb the area for criminal activities but Jonathan overuled him and the two helicopters are sitting in Port-Harcourt today. This is the reason they fear Buhari so much. With Buhari at the helm of affairs, business as usual becomes a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by frodobee: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2013
^^ AbachA was brutal, yet his rule could not suppress it.
Corrupt civil servant is worse than a politician bc that civil servant will settle for less and still sit tight to oversee another loot unlike a politician and that is where your ilk and folks come in. Visit every ministry and parastatal and see them cooing together speakin their ill tongues evading and fearful of eavesdropping- they re the ppl who teach and collude wt contractors to do this act- and they always settle for cheap pay-off. It is a known cliche in the civil service circle, that if you want to learn how to 'sign off' 'write off' funds or govt money, make a Yor man ur assistant, only problem is he might topple you- they re not trustworthy.
Go to the ministries and confirm my STATEMENT.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Omen100(m): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2013
I knew it.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by ifyalways(f): 7:34am On Nov 27, 2013
Hmmn.
Is there hope for Nigeria?
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by MeAboki(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2013
frodobee: ^^ AbachA was brutal, yet his rule could not suppress it.
Corrupt civil servant is worse than a politician bc that civil servant will settle for less and still sit tight to oversee another loot unlike a politician and that is where your ilk and folks come in. Visit every ministry and parastatal and see them cooing together speakin their ill tongues evading and fearful of eavesdropping- they re the ppl who teach and collude wt contractors to do this act- and they always settle for cheap pay-off. It is a known cliche in the civil service circle, that if you want to learn how to 'sign off' 'write off' funds or govt money, make a Yor man ur assistant, only problem is he might topple you- they re not trustworthy.
Go to the ministries and confirm my STATEMENT.

Well, you may be right; however, you may also want to check out this link and note who are the biggest beneficiaries of federal appointments.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/anambra-is-biggest-beneficiary-of-federal-appointments-research-reveals/153842/

While at, you may also want to ask what is Topolo doing with the billions of Naira awarded to him in govt contract to protect the pipelines and why is Oga at not calling him to order in the light of the ongoing failure to adequately protect the pipelines.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 27, 2013
The truth has finally been spoken by the militant themselves. Very interesting! cool
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by T8ksy(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2013
It's no news to me, jo. Discerning minds already knew that "the ant devouring the vegetables resides deep within the

same vegetables, ke! Abi if there's no crack in the wall, can a lizard sauntered into the main house?

Na our OYEL .................how we can steal what belongs to us? Very soon they will have no option left but to drink their damned OYEL.

5 Likes

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Akanbiedu(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
T8ksy: It's no news to me, jo. Discerning minds already knew that "the ant devouring the vegetables resides deep within the

same vegetables, ke! Abi if there's no crack in the wall, can a lizard sauntered into the main house?

Na our OYEL .................how we can steal what belongs to us? Very soon they will have no option left but to drink their damned OYEL.

LOL
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by agbameta: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
T8ksy: It's no news to me, jo. Discerning minds already knew that "the ant devouring the vegetables resides deep within the

The same oyel they desecrated and ravaged their land beyond repair with just because of money?
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by agbameta: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
payless:

And they keep insulting everyone as "parasites". Bunch of id10ts from the creek.
Jonathan knows these people and he looks the other way when he is confronted with fact. Amaechi bought two helicopter to comb the area for criminal activities but Jonathan overuled him and the two helicopters are sitting in Port-Harcourt today. This is the reason they fear Buhari so much. With Buhari at the helm of affairs, business as usual becomes a thing of the past.

They are misguided and tribal elements and they can not reason beyond their misguided and tribal noses..

Jonathan of course can't do anything because he's part of the same corrupt and rotten system.

1 Like

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by agbameta: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2013
[img]http://photo.sf.co.ua/g/107/15.jpg[/img]

15. A body lies in a polluted, burned swamp after an oil pipeline explosion caused by people who tried to steal fuel at Arepo village, Nigeria, on January 13, 2013. At least three people were seen dead, according to a Reuters witness
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 28, 2013

Shut up Femi Fani Kayode, your idiocy is catching up with you, now that I have found you out, I will go through your entire posts and you will pay.

1 Like

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by TeaParty: 6:20am On Nov 28, 2013

Fani-kayode I pity for your life.

2 Likes

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2013
Billyonaire:

Shut up Femi Fani Kayode, your idiocy is catching up with you, now that I have found you out, I will go through your entire posts and you will pay.

Keep chasing shaddow. The moniker doesn't belong to FFK.

3 Likes

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by aryzgreat: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2013

Fucccktard fani kayode, d coward that hide in NL a faceless forum to stalk and attack ojukwu, bianca and ndigbo. Ur days on NL are numbered! Akpamu!

Shame on u! U av bn bursted. Hope u don't abandon ur moniker and get anoda. Be man enof to be using ur 2 monikers. I promise to make NL uncomfortable for u man hal-ort!
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
aryzgreat:

Fucccktard fani kayode, d coward that hide in NL a faceless forum to stalk and attack ojukwu, bianca and ndigbo. Ur days on NL are numbered! Akpamu!

Shame on u! U av bn bursted. Hope u don't abandon ur moniker and get anoda. Be man enof to be using ur 2 monikers. I promise to make NL uncomfortable for u man hal-ort!

And this is how to make a man uncomfortable online?

By calling him Akpamu and person?

Weird thing is, Even if he T8sky is truly FFK, you couldnt chat this rubbish to his face. grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by T9ksy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
GustavoFring:

And this is how to make a man uncomfortable online?

By calling him Akpamu and person?

Weird thing is, Even if he T8sky is truly FFK, you couldnt chat this rubbish to his face. grin grin

Abeg my brother, don't entertain these fools jo. Am not FFK but a proud "shoin of the shoil" from the ijebu

stock.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by DerideGull(m): 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
T9ksy:

Abeg my brother, don't entertain these fools jo. Am not FFK but a proud "shoin of the shoil" from the ijebu

stock.

I guess a mix of Ijebu and Egba.
Re: We Blow Up Pipelines For Repair Contracts. Pics/caps/movie. by T8ksy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess a mix of Ijebu and Egba.

Got nothing against Egbas but am PURE ijebu from both sides. Even my grans were Ijebut.

(1) (Reply)

APC: The Success So Far / 2015 Elections: Al-qaeda Doles Out $500 Million To Boko Haram / President Jonathan Scared Of Apc's New Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.