Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Was Arrested 38 Times Before The Age Of 12 – Boxing Legend, Mike Tyson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Arrested 38 Times Before The Age Of 12 – Boxing Legend, Mike Tyson (1158 Views)

Annie Idibia: How I Met 2face & Fell In Love At The Age Of 15 / Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying / Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Arrested 38 Times Before The Age Of 12 – Boxing Legend, Mike Tyson by EntertainingAf: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2013
SOURCE: http://entertainingafrica.com/undisputed-truth-arrested-38-times-age-12-mike-tyson/

Boxing Legend Mike Tyson has had his fair share of troubles. From a rape case, to biting off Holyfield’s ear, and being on the wrong side of the news, it is safe to say he has had as much downs as he has ups.

On a recent visit to Katie Couric, the former heavy weight champion talked about his new book titled "Undisputed Truth" and the stage play on Broadway that accompanied it. The stage play was directed by renowned director, Spike Lee.

During the interview, Katie brought up a recent interview Tyson did with Sports Journalist, Bernard Goldberg, where he broke down when the topic of his daughter came up. If you can recall, in 2009, Tyson lost his 4 year old daughter Exodus in a freak treadmill accident, and for him it is a no go discussion zone as he still has a hard time talking about it. He however opened up that he had turned to cocaine for a week after the incident. http://entertainingafrica.com/undisputed-truth-arrested-38-times-age-12-mike-tyson/

(1) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela Or Justin Beiber- Who Is More Famous? / Wizkid Wizkid Performs In Front Of 30,000 Fans In Benin Republic / Candi Staton Reveals Secret Anxiety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.