Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] (13332 Views)

P'Square Debunks "P'Square Not Going To Church" Rumour / Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments / Mike Tyson Is A Vicious Alcoholic On The Verge Of Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
**successful had gender reassignment surgery in the US.
**underwent complete facial feminisation, orbital bone contouring and nasal surgery in an operation lasting over 16 hours.
**I would grow breasts and have a vagina. - before surgery.

Former undisputed heavyweight boxing champion of the world Mike Tyson (Malik Abdul Aziz) is said to be “feeling fine” after undergoing successful gender reassignment surgery at a clinic near Beverley Hills.

Once known as “The Baddest Man on the Planet”, the boxer said having his first menstrual cycle “would be a dream come true”, and that from now on he would be known as Michelle.

“Some people might think it strange that I’m now a woman,” said Tyson, who underwent complete facial feminisation, orbital bone contouring and nasal surgery in an operation lasting over 16 hours.

‘But even at the height of my career, when pound for pound I was regarded as the best fighter in the world, I never lost touch with my feminine side and knew that one day I would grow breasts and have a vagina.’

Iron Mike was given the all-clear for gender reassignment surgery following a successful course in hormone replacement therapy which, in his autobiography, the boxer blamed for his 1996 defeat at the hands of Evander Holyfield.

Although at the time Tyson insisted he was fit enough to carry on with the fight, referee Mitch Halpern stopped the bout in the 11th round saying Tyson looked flushed, was sweating profusely and appeared to be lactating heavily from his left breast.

Tyson, said he hoped being female would finally convince the American people that his “bad-boy” days were over and he had turned over a new leaf

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Goldieluks: 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
HE IS STARK RAVING MAD. YUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!! angry angry
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by aboaed: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
Goldieluks: HE IS STARK RAVING MAD. YUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!! angry angry
seconded
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by dapachez: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2012
Former undisputed heavyweight boxing champion of the world Mike Tyson is said to be ‘feeling fine’ after undergoing successful gender reassignment surgery at a clinic near Beverley Hills. Once known as ‘The Baddest Man on the Planet’, the Brooklyn-born boxer told reporters that having his first menstrual cycle ‘would be a dream come true’, and that from now on he would be known as Michelle.

‘Some people might think it strange that I’m now a woman,’ said former rapist Tyson, who underwent complete facial feminization, orbital bone contouring and nasal surgery in an operation lasting over 16 hours. ‘But even at the height of my career, when pound for pound I was regarded as the best fighter in the world, I never lost touch with my feminine side and knew that one day I would grow breasts and have a vagina.’

Iron Mike – or Iron Maiden as he now likes to be called – was given the all-clear for gender reassignment surgery following a successful course in hormone replacement therapy which, in his autobiography, the boxer blamed for his 1996 defeat at the hands of Evander Holyfield. Although at the time Tyson insisted he was fit enough to carry on with the fight, referee Mitch Halpern stopped the bout in the 11th round saying Tyson looked flushed, was sweating profusely and appeared to be lactating heavily from his left breast.

Tyson, wearing a blonde wig and looking relaxed in blue jeans and a Vanessa Bruno T-shirt, today said he hoped having a clitoris would finally convince the American people that his ‘bad-boy’ days were over and he had turned over a new leaf. ‘I’m even keeping my surgically removed penis in a jar by my bedside to remind me what those sick perverts did to us pretty boys in prison.’

Although boxing commentators were initially stunned by Tyson’s revelation, many have admitted the signs were there. ‘In hindsight, he had shown a fondness for dressing up in gloves, long leather boots and silk gowns, and he always had a really close interest in earrings.
www.faceofmalawi.com/2012/12/mike-t...
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by homesteady(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2012
sorry 2 disappoint you michelle.... U wont be able 2 seduce me
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by homesteady(m): 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
lol
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Series22(m): 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
I comment my reserve... End shall neva wonder

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Fkforyou(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
Isn't he married?
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by demelza: 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2012
What an effing creep.
Being a female wont change the fact that you arre uglee!
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Alaafialoro(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
He wants to live his last few days on earth as a lady afterall the world is ending on the 21st Dec(according to Mayer).. Isn‘t that awesome ?
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
Ah! Cease shall never wonders... Ise aye re o! Ko 'lebo, ko ni etutu. Ah, aye doro, aye n'ika. Won ti get Tyson.

Make the boyfriend/husband no fight Tyson sorry Michele thinking say na female o, to avoid stories that touch!!!
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Goldieluks: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
I have been searching to find pictures to see how horrible he must look. *Spits*
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2012
i need proofs
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 12, 2012

wadafuq?!?! no comment until I read it from a reliable source.
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Princess1982(f): 5:16am On Dec 12, 2012
Not true! No reliable news source is reporting this in the US.
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by mimibets(f): 5:33am On Dec 12, 2012
all the blows to his head must have caused permanent brain damage,coz this is the only explanation for why a man as uglee and muscular as tyson will have gender reassignment surgery.
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by goldfish80(m): 6:55am On Dec 12, 2012
Smh such a lost soul. To think this is coming frm someone who was at a time †ђξ richest black american.. sad
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Ishilove: 7:21am On Dec 12, 2012
This story is a lie from the pit of hell. How can anybody believe this crap? Anyone familiar with Mike Tyson will not fall for this fable.

Nawa for all these rawbish blogs looking for traffic sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by rickross2: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2012
walahi many people don already believe this fake story.
Big story like this should have been on all major news channels around the world rather na one unknown malawi website carry the news>
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2012
cant believe u dummies believe dis crap, pple dat hv sex change dont hv periods, before believin a story think

3 Likes

Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by solid3(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
His wife too shld do same and become a man so they can still stay married.

So, the man turns to wife and wife turns to man and bleeping continues.

Do me I do u. Except for thier kids who wld be confused, daddy is now mommy and mummy is now daddy.

cool wink cool
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Leboska(m): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
whosoever started this rumour nid serious laying of leg. If u believe this u are as funny as akpos
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Afam4eva(m): 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
That guy is mentally deranged.
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by tellwisdom: 1:07am On Dec 13, 2012
Goldieluks: HE IS STARK RAVING MAD. YUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!!!! angry angry

Hit your head for wall for believing this crap undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by gulfer: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2012
Was there a transformation of that amazing fist as well to a female's nimble fingers?
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by tjskii(f): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2012
Uv got to be kidding me, I mean coooommmm'ooon
Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by promisador: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dear readers,
This is an alert message to anyone willing to help in this serious situation. Please read this information carefully.
A particular girl I trained and has worked for me as a househelp on a payroll, walked away from me with some money and when I intervened, she threatened me with a particular message and it went thus:
"Xo u broke my simcard... Guess wat, am still in lagos, u will suffer 4 wat u did, u wicked shameless man. U'r angry abi..hahaha. Dnt worry. Dat silly cheif dat i meet on d internet, he doesnt knw a thing abt me. Am still here, i knw wer u live, i knw ur childrens skul... Watch n see wat happens. BIG FOOL. .
She has threatened to kidnap my children from school and has also threatened to come to my house with some gang of boys. I do not hold anything against her and I wonder why she has decided to repay me evil for good...

PLEASE, IF ANY ONE SEES HER OR KNOWS ABOUT HER WHEREABOUTS, DO NOT HESITATE TO REPORT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION OR ANY SECURITY OUTFIT THAT CAN GET HOLD OF HER. THANK YOU. HER PICTURES ARE DISPLAYED BELOW...

Re: Mike Tyson Now A Female [RUMOUR] by gothrones(m): 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Look At The Crazy Chick My Cousin Took Home To His Mama. (photo). / Burna Boy To Honour Police Invitation When He Returns To Nigeria This Month / Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.