Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work (15860 Views)

Buhari Approved The Appointment Of New Vcs For The 12 Universities / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Mariojane(f): 1:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
ASUU as lost respects and supports from the students and parents.they re now ashame to resume without blaming themselves but mark my words Nigerians,since they ve not been paid their salaries for a long time they will find a way to resume b4 Christmas so as to get money to celebrate. That is how average Nigerian think cos am one nd dat is what they will do. If not their wives will be on their throat when their neighbours were re eating chicken

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by lekyar(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
immortalvoices:

U must be high on cheap drug!!!
Well I nor blame u, if u nor respect ur papa, how den wud u have regard for the President...

Ppl like you are ready made tool for election riggers and you will still put the blame on the president.

I think @ Akpurs1 was referring to the ASUU president and not to Mr President.
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by cityhunter1(m): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Well we go still de flex on. No shaking

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by gbadexy(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
Those ASUU need to be regulated just like obj did with NLC and TUC.
Its unhealthy how they hold government and the people to ransom.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
but they forced students to stay at home nah.do me i do you.ASUU is now acting like those nollywood babalawo that keep demanding for ridiculous things like virgin ants.

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Ifedechidex: 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nawa oo
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by slap1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
If the strike is called-off, Goodluck. If not, Patience.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by yim(f): 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
ASUU is confused!!! They have categorically shown it.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by shaynelifa(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
comon gerrout!!! hu u wan form gentle holi dude for?? ASUU d madt gon...... pish
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by immortalvoices(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Saxophemsy: bro u are d high one. ASUU president nt the president

Thanks 4 d correction if indeed u pointed any..but dat does not give him the levity to insult the. President of ASUU as such
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Olugbenger(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Nonsense
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by OdaNobunaga(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2013
Mariojane: ASUU as lost respects and supports from the students and parents.they re now ashame to resume without blaming themselves but mark my words Nigerians,since they ve not been paid their salaries for a long time they will find a way to resume b4 Christmas so as to get money to celebrate. That is how average Nigerian think cos am one nd dat is what they will do. If not their wives will be on their throat when their neighbours were re eating chicken
grin
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by sweetflame(m): 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2013
lymelyte: They have lost Public sympathy. Why did they vote between themselves at the first place? Noow I see why they head a secret meeting

"HEAD a SECRET MEETING"

ASUU Sha

1 Like

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by immortalvoices(m): 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
lekyar: .

I think @ Akpurs1 was referring to the ASUU president and not to Mr President.

Thanks boss I hate it wen ppl insult leaders it show lack of respect for elders...

I guess am high on anger and hatred for haterz and losers!!!
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by lymelyte(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
So ASUU wan win then govt n students go loose abi? Dem nor well.na hunger go kill dem foor dis one wen dem dey..
Fyi ASUU,d earlier u guys resume d better.because as long as u prolong d unnecessary strike action,ur salaries will be withheld also.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by InwehAkpevwe(m): 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
Bt wait oº°˚˚˚°. Na sum nt up to 10 ppl wen call demselfs NEC of ASUU nai put more thousands of 9jiria students on hold o... God dey c una o.........@ASUU
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by ichommy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
wasak: please what is ASUU asking for again? I don't seem to understand this film any longer or did I miss any episode?

Not only you Dear
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Tuljaking(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
dwittyc0der: Rubbish # tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
LOLA DADDY U MUST BE A LECTURERO
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by alons: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
breaking news: d info. reaching us said dat, there wil b a physical fight/ heavy way champion btw ASUU/fagge n fg/gej on 1st of dec. venue: eagles square, tickets r on sale nw, grab urs!
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Pearlvictory(m): 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
ASUU..

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2013
immortalvoices:

U must be high on cheap drug!!!
Well I nor blame u, if u nor respect ur papa, how den wud u have regard for the President of ASUU

Ppl like you are ready made tool for election riggers and you will still put the blame on the president of nigeria

Shut your stupid trap and shove ur respect up your a$$.

Respect is earned not given, why aren't they considering students, acting as if we don't exist.
Hasn't FG agreed with them, now they want 4months salary of which they did not work.

What about students that had foodstuffs in school? What about students that paid tens of thousands as rent outside school? What do we get?

3 Likes

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by eejo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
ASUU had lost it ego resume now or more will pull out of the union. My question for ASUU 1, will their strike stop exam malpractice 2, will their strike change the current university curriculum if not all effort is for their pockets and Nigeria students will continue to suffer
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by holarmideh(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
akpur1: That what we get when we have sumone who is supposed to be selling suya as an ASUU president

That's the fact tho.
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by jenuel: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
The strike has over stayed its welcome. It is a great insult on the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, that after 13 hours of negotiation, the first in Nigeria, ASUU leadership is dragging its feet, even when majority of the university congresses have voted to suspend the strike, to enable govt implement what they reached at that meeting. Indeed, ASUU leadership has been infiltrated by APC bug and ASUU president, a northerner n may a book haram member, is rubbishing the union. By Monday next week, many more universities will resume since most ASUU members have lost faith in its leadership.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2013
cityhunter1: Well we go still de flex on. No shaking

Bro is that 80gb? How da hell did you get that cheesy show ur fellow student
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by Demdem(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
lymelyte: They have lost Public sympathy. Why did they vote between themselves at the first place? Noow I see why they held a secret meeting

To hell with public sympathy. Let govt fulfill its part of the agreement.
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by ignis: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
prem love: Assu the god's are with you
ASUU, not assu

1 Like

Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by shalomm: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
immortalvoices:

Thanks 4 d correction if indeed u pointed any..but dat does not give him the levity to insult the. President of ASUU as such

Guy! you need slap! you be student at all? you dey think at all? Na your future those greedy thieves that parade themselves as ASUU Nec dey destroy. you open your mouth dey yan rubbish! Mrs ASUU President Advocate
Re: ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work by kado(m): 2:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
akpur1: That what we get when we have sumone who is supposed to be selling suya as an ASUU president

True talk Bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant Universit Now Among Top 700 Universities - Times Higher / OAU Students Emerge 'first' At Business Summit Competition / UNICAL Suspends Payment Of School Charges Till Further Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.