Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue (33344 Views)

Man Spotted Riding A Bike Unclad On The Highway (Photo) / PHOTO: Made In Benue Filling Station / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by bionicdude(m): 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
where d pic jare.u tink say i open dis thread to hear tori
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by basty: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
Is the link correct?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by buskie13(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2013
tomakint: Terrible things are indeed attached to superstitious beliefs in Africa! Read on......

They say this happened on Thursday 19th September at Orokam, Obadigbo Local Government area of Benue State.

According to the story, the woman is said to be the wife of a popular school proprietor in the area who was caught cheating days after he died.

She lost her husband on Tuesday.
They say according to the Orokam culture, there is an oracle called “ALEKWU” in the town which punishes married women who cheat on their husbands and also deters people from committing atrocities.

This oracle warns husbands of adulterous women to perform certain rites for cleansing of himself and family or die.

They claim the proprietor died because he didn't heed to the warning of the oracle so the cheating couple had to walk the town naked to cleanse the land and she was sent back to her father's house and banned from attending her husband's funeral.

http://www.brimtime.com/2013/09/cheating-couple-forced-to-walk-naked-in.html
you really need to be a Yabaleft patient,de link is not real undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by BrutusOj(m): 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
mtchweeee, old news
Don't mind d lazy moderators..we r almost in December n old news of september is makin front page wen dere r beta news waitin to make front page...

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Am a new member here......treat me well
Am really happy to join dis inspiring forum
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by BRAINCRASH(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
esbjay@gmail.co:
mtchweeee, old news
..............very very old news.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by ichommy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
O boy, Blokous will be dangling o.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by Obascoetubi: 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
TRUE TO GOD CHECK HER PIX HERE. IF U THINK ITS A LIE MAY GOD PUNISH ME
THE PERSON WHO POST THIS TOPIC REFUSE TO PUT PIX&TEXT IN HIS SITE THAT IS WHY I GIV U THE LINK FOR HER PIX
http://obascotec..com/2013/11/photos-cheating-couple-caught-forced-to.html?m=1#more
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by SBJoji(m): 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Now if I say ETT the mod wl ban me for eternity
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
ah this story don tail na
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by khattab02: 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
omenpetrol: 2nd to comment
na wa ooo..
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by Obascoetubi: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Obascoetubi: TRUE TO GOD CHECK HER PIX HERE. IF U THINK ITS A LIE MAY GOD PUNISH ME
THE PERSON WHO POST THIS TOPIC REFUSE TO PUT PIX&TEXT IN HIS SITE THAT IS WHY I GIV U THE LINK FOR HER PIX
http://obascotec..com/2013/11/photos-cheating-couple-caught-forced-to.html?m=1#more
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by Emaanye: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
The truth is it actually happen not as the writer potray it she was not the original wife she snatch her sister's husband she was cooking and keeping the food on top of her fence for man to pick until the guy was caught because the husband was under a spell he just kept quite she was later droven out by the husband family she bought a cat put her on the cat gave tto child to take his fathers compound the child was stroke by ALEKWU the god of justice for Aiding the mum the the father was stroke down because he fail to stand down without leting his family know what is happening he died in Jos the confess her evil did she confess of sleeping with numerous men prominent in Ogbadibo LGA of Benue there she was paraded was caught and disgrace others ran away ALEKWU is not a visible deity It exist in all Idoma lAnd

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by Ayomax(m): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2013
ambassadorgozie: Am a new member here......treat me well
Am really happy to join dis inspiring forum
very soon you will be sorry you did (all thx to sexkillz after banning you till 2106 for da fun of it)
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by tomakint: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sermwell: Op is really maaaaaad!!! Wat bizness do u have commenting on ur post 1st? And the source u supplied doesn't even exist!.....give us Pix joor or it didn't happen!
You don't have to say that to me, it actually opened on my browser, anyway I just discovered that it has been blocked, here is another one;http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/photos-cheating-couple-forced-to-walk.html
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by tomakint: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
buskie13: you really need to be a Yabaleft patient,de link is not real undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Trust me the link actually displayed when I posted it, but I just discovered now that it's no longer showing the pix, well here is another one; http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/photos-cheating-couple-forced-to-walk.html
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by OKUCHI11(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
zubimete: D story get k leg o. E no get tail at all. How e take consign me sef sef.
SHEY E GO MAKE ASUU CALL OF D STRIKE
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by lertee(f): 4:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
tomakint:
Trust me the link actually displayed when I posted it, but I just discovered now that it's no longer showing the pix, well here is another one; http://trendysturvs..com/2013/09/photos-cheating-couple-forced-to-walk.html
Disgusting.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by tomakint: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
lertee:
Disgusting.
My dear, that is just the way to describe how Africans get themselves in a captivating culture that is not really necessary undecided
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by juanmiguel: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2013
Prowizy2: The source doesn't exist + no pinchure = to POO
bt i jst opened it nw. Saw d pix! Lol!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by ekytessy(f): 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
These are the pictures.

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by concacid: 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2013
Why bringing this news again MODs? This news is too old to make front page joor.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
Yeeeeee! Ema wo furo woman sha
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by emygreat747(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
Is funny how some people are quick to judge things they are ignorant of.Every society has its own culture and before the coming of the whites and so called civilization,we had our own rule of law and religious believes.
In most idoma society,Adultery is an abomination especially when comitted by the wife,any man whose wife(if she is idoma)is involved in adultery,she invokes the wrath of the gods on her family and the man being the head of the family will fall ill mysteriously but if the woman confesses to the husband and they both perform the cleansing rite,he would get well but if she doesn't the man would eventually die,and all her children one after the other until she confesses her sinful act and walk naked round the village.
I know some people would want to crucify the idomas but before u do so,i would want you to ask yourself what is the punishment for adultery in the community,town or village where you come from because i know we all have our own.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by Beey(f): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
When I see such pictures posted online,for a moment I stop blaming the Westerners who keep asking if people in Africa live on trees.How different is an animal from the parties involved?I mean the i huge crowd of idlers that forced the lovers to strip,the paparazzi and yes Mr/Ms poster they are all displaying a high degree of stupidity in public.I am not by any
Means a supporter of promiscuity but truth be told,are they the first to cheat or will they be the last?Some of those Pharisees parading the couple nude are cheaters themselves,they just haven't been caught.Please remove this junk from front page, unless you have ran out of news and you are now looking to feed us with useless gossip, in order to keep the forum going.Nonsense!!!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by erniok(m): 6:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Emaanye: The truth is it actually happen not as the writer potray it she was not the original wife she snatch her sister's husband she was cooking and keeping the food on top of her fence for man to pick until the guy was caught because the husband was under a spell he just kept quite she was later droven out by the husband family she bought a cat put her on the cat gave tto child to take his fathers compound the child was stroke by ALEKWU the god of justice for Aiding the mum the the father was stroke down because he fail to stand down without leting his family know what is happening he died in Jos the confess her evil did she confess of sleeping with numerous men prominent in Ogbadibo LGA of Benue there she was paraded was caught and disgrace others ran away ALEKWU is not a visible deity It exist in all Idoma lAnd
No fullstop,comma or paragraph.em....how did u pass English language in your waec.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by erniok(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
conc_acid: Why bringing this news again MODs? This news is too old to make front page joor.
Funny enough, it made it to the front page when it was first posted sometime in September.this is the second missmary journey to the front page.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Old news
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue by tomakint: 6:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
Enigma17: Old news
to you but new to some smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Read This When You’re Tired Of Everything / Some Interesting Facts We Probably Dont Know About Christmas. / 50 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.