Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 (675 Views)

Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. / Join Pastor Chris To Pray On Yookos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 by DoctorStephen(m): 1:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dear Nigerian Brethren,
I am glad that the Lord is truly answering prayers concerning our dear Nation,Nigeria,before and since this project started on OCTOBER 10,2013.I am so confident that God has not finished with this nation.

Why pray (many have somehow asked me since the prayer project started)? We must pray because God demanded it. Yes,many people are suffering,some are being killed,there is also gruesome injustice.What do we do?Fight for our rights?
The Egyptians,the Libyans,the Tunisians fought for their rights;several of the poor masses died.The results?We all know.
What do we do then?
LET US PRAY FOR THIS NATION,AND BE COMMITTED TO NIGERIA'S GOOD.

Who do I pray to? God

Will God hear me? Yes,if you are accepted by Him.

How can I be accepted by Him? Repent from your sinfulness; understand that you have been part of the decay of the nation,Nigeria.
Jesus can help you to repent and begin a new life.Without Him you can do nothing.Hence believe in Him,He is the way,the truth and the life.
Re: Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 by DoctorStephen(m): 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
The theme of the prayer is: CANCELLING EVERY EVIL PROPHECY AGAINST NIGERIA FOR THE YEAR 2014

As much as we are not ignorant of the fact that as this year ends,there will arise all sorts of prophecy from those who truly heard from God,and those who did not. The prophecies,I must inform you,do come true,most of the time (God's words surely come to pass).

However,we shouldn't be ignorant of the fact that words spoken out has power.If a man who doesn't have the Spirit of God speaks,and it comes to pass,how much more you who have Him?

LET'S PRAY!

To those who wish to come into the prayer project,you will experience the manifold blessings of God.And the people of God will say,Amen.

DETAILS
The venue is your home.
The time is from now on.
Registration fee: Your time
Qualifications: Be born again.

SCRIPTURAL BASIS:
2 Corinthians10:5; Psalm 33:4-22; 1 Timothy 2:8; Daniel 9:1-19; Isaiah 38

Negative prophecies can be reversed.God loves to see His children praying to Him.
Why not now?

Unison prayer date:10/12/13
Re: Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 by DoctorStephen(m): 1:56am On Dec 05, 2013
Today's Update:
5 days left
Re: Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 by DoctorStephen(m): 5:04am On Dec 07, 2013
Todaw's Update:
3 days to Dec 10

Watch out,don't miss it!
Re: Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 by DoctorStephen(m): 11:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tomorrow is the prayer day,please don't forget to pray.
Re: Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 by DoctorStephen(m): 7:46am On Dec 10, 2013
And the day is today!

We are praying with fasting unto the Lord

Members of the body of Christ; Baptists, Methodists, Evangelicals, Protestants, Pentecostals; members of Deeper Life, RCCG, Winners, Apostolics, CAC, MFM,____(please help me to continue the listing)
-PROVIDED THAT YOU ARE BORN AGAIN

Let's do this PRAYING FOR NIGERIA together.

Topic:
CANCELLING EVERY NEGATIVE PROPHECY TO NIGERIA FOR 2014
Re: Nigerian Christians urged to pray on the 10th of Jan,2014 by DoctorStephen(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
2014 is here, PRAISE THE LORD!
_
_
_
_
The prayer for Nigeria continues.
_
PRAY FOR THE UNITY OF NIGERIA, PRAY AGAINST EVERY ATTACK FROM THE GATES OF HELL AGAINST THE CHURCH IN NIGERIA

The devil has been trying but will not prevail in JESUS NAME, AMEN.

Matthew 16:18 ; Psalm 2

The Lord will hear us.Amen.
Prayer day is the 10th January, 2014

{Note}:
{The Nigeria Prayer day holds on the 10th of every month, with fasting.}

(1) (Reply)

Do God Answer The Prayers Of A Sinner? / MASS ETIQUETTE: How To Behave During A Catholic Mass. / Pirates Confraternity Celebrates Wole Soyinka At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.