Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,555 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. (27941 Views)

Nigerian Christians What Is Your Opinion On Colonialism? / An Open Letter To Nigerian Christians / Nigerian Christians Open Hostility Against Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2013
Christian: So what church do you go to?
Atheist: I dont attend church.
Christian: You're a traditionalist?
Atheist: No, an atheist.
Christian: So you don't believe in God?
Atheist: Yes.

After a pause....

Christian: So who fights your spiritual battles?
angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2013
Atheist: Yes

Christian: But you believe there is Satan?

11 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by manmustwac(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
Christian: So then your life has no meaning?

Athiest: Correction, my life has no supernatural (false, fairy tale, or lie for a...) meaning.
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by manmustwac(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Christian: How can you be moral without God?

Athiest: How can people be immoral with god? One reason is that there is no magic morality conferred by belief. Another reason is that people's morality is independent of their belief in a god. (But they may be referring to the existence of a god rather than the belief in one.)

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
Christian: So because you don't see God, you think he doesn't exist?

Atheist: Not exactly, but yeah...

Christian: have you seen oxygen?
cool

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Christian: You have faith like we do too. You cannot tell me your beliefs in the science of evolution is not based on faith. For instance, have you ever seen a monkey give birth to a human being?

Atheist: Guy, you sure don't understand what evolution means. You need to educate yourself on these things.

Christian : You cannot answer my question, doesn’t that mean you have blind faith in the religion of science or your religion of nothingness (atheism) ?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by dekung(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
Christian: So do you believe in heaven or hell?
Atheist: No

Christian: So what happens to you when you die, or where do you go to when you die
Atheist: The same I was before I was born

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
Christian: A human has soul, spirit and body. Your soul is what keeps you alive. When you die, God calls you back and then judgement. He doesnt want you to perish because he loves you, so much that he sent his son to die for our sins, that your soul may not perish.

Atheist: What of animals?

Christian: What about them?

Atheist: Do they get to face judgment too? My dog, the other day, ate the cat's food.. Will God judge him?

Christian: angry
Dont joke with the things of God. Be very careful. Dont you know He's a consuming fire?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by MacDaddy01: 1:39am On Mar 21, 2013
Christian; What caused the big bang?

Atheist; We do not know since the big bang is actually the furthest we can trace our universe back to in the past. Furthermore, "cause" might not apply if we take the big bang to be the beginning of time and space. No time, no causality, no cause.

Christian; hahaha, so you dont know? You are confused.

Christian; How do you then explain the universe and its order without God? Everything must have a cause, shouldnt it?

Atheist; Mtchew, everything has a cause apart from your God abi angry

10 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by neversaynever(m): 3:01am On Mar 21, 2013
@ mod. Why hide my post?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Atheist: I no longer believe Yahweh is the creator of this world.
Christian : why did you hate God this much. Is it because you want to be free to commit sins as you wish?

6 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by wiegraf: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2013
atheist; I'm an atheist
religious; Eya, what happened?
atheist; Nothing. Just doesn't make sense...omnixxx, evil, logic, etc
religious; ........What happened?
atheist: angry

5 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by tobechi20(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2013
Xtian : are atheist cowards

atheist : no, they are not

xtians: y dont they go to aljazera tv, and anounce that there is no God. Y are they always hiding behind the internet to envangelise,?

Atheist, after much thought: because we dont hav a sky daddy to defend us when trouble start

7 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by manmustwac(m): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2013
never_say_never: @ mod. Why hide my post?
why derail the topic?
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Atheist : I don't believe that God exists.

Christian : Who created you?

Atheist : Who created God?

Christian : angry He created himself!!

7 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2013
Atheist: Why don't you worship the God of your ancestors?

Christians: U want me to go back to sacrificing animals?

Atheist: But even Yahweh loved blood and used to accept sacrifices. Cain was hated because he offered God veggies.

Christian: What do you mean? That was Old Testament... Stop exposing your lack of knowledge of the Bible.. In the New Testament, Jesus put an end to that.

Atheist: By sacrificing himself, abi?

Christian: That wasn't human sacrifice. Jesus was God. He was just in flesh form.

Atheist: if Jesus was God, how can God die?

Christian: angry
Stop using your human reasoning. Don't you know these are spiritual matters?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ozegbe(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2013
christain: is it not better to believe than not to believe. At least u have nothing to lose if it turns out to be lie at last. Atheist: are u trying to play smart with god?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2013
Christian: look at the blue sky, the mountains, the hills, God created everything.. Or did they just come like that?

Atheist: What about hurricanes and tornadoes, earthquakes and volcanoes?

Christian: mumu, dont you know it was Satan that brought that to this world?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by neversaynever(m): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2013
manmustwac: why derail the topic?

i didn't derail, just giving my opinion. @ least there was no atheist-abuse in my post. Lets see how many posts you'll hide if it hits frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by tchaik(m): 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2013
Christian: What would you say if you die and find yourself confronted by God, demanding to know why you did not believe in him.

Bertrand Russell: "Not enough evidence God, not enough evidence".

Me: 'The same reason I don't believe in Santa claus'
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
^^

"And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that
He would have such an
uneasy vanity as to be
offended by those who
doubt His existence."
- Bertrand Russell

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by onetrack(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2013

Atheist: No

Christian: Don't you realize that you can go to hell for believing that?

8 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Ozegbe(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2013
christain: is it not safe and better to believe, so that when you die you have nothin to lose. Atheist: are u trying to deceive god?

7 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Image123(m): 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2013
who is the goat that hid me, a sheep's post? i posted a funny question that a Nigerian Christian asked an atheist na, why the discrimination? why the hate na?

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 22, 2013
Christian: Science only expresses God, it can never discover God. Scientists can never disprove God.

Atheist: Okay, so you believe those stories in the Bible? Noah' ark for example?

Christian: Yes, those stories are allegories. They hold a deeper meaning.

2 weeks later.....

Christians: Hey, do you know scientists have discovered Noah's Ark?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 22, 2013
@Image1,2,0lodo: Good trolling, but your forgot to post a verse from your Bible...

Just never forget my advice some weeks back

Seems like someone's taking my advice. Glad I could be of help. Now keep trolling for Jesus.

And remember if the good atheists of NL ever ignore you, just quote someone and post some random sh1t from the Holy Book.. It won't fail to give you the attention you so much desire, unlike prayer... Be safe, son..
Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 9:34am On Mar 22, 2013
Image123: who is the goat that hid me, a sheep's post? i posted a funny question that a Nigerian Christian asked an atheist na, why the discrimination? why the hate na?

Another funny question from a Nigerian Christian after his trolling / irrelevant post has been appropriately thrown to the dustbin.

1 Like

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by Image123(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2013
Christian: do you see how men in reality continue to discover the facts written in the Bible while the beliefs of the atheists are constantly remixed and edited?
atheist: uncle moderator, delete this solemn truth again before others see it.

3 Likes

Re: Funny Questions Nigerian Christians Ask Atheists.. by cyrexx: 11:01am On Mar 22, 2013
Christian: do you see how men in reality continue to discover the facts written in the Bible shift goalposts and dubiously inject extraneous meanings into the Bible while the beliefs of the atheists are constantly remixed and edited upgraded to conform to observable facts?

atheist: uncle moderator, delete this solemn truth irrelevant nonsense again before others see it.

Cyrexx : actually, uncle moderator, don't delete it, leave it so that people can see yet another irrelevant nonsense posts/questions from Nigerian christians

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Pastor Iginla's Father's Burial: Fayose, Ngozi Ezeonu, Francis Duru Attend / I Saw A UFO Last Night!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.