Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Danger Of Batteries! Mothers Beware! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Danger Of Batteries! Mothers Beware! (749 Views)

Nursing Mothers Beware!!! The Wonder Meal-soya Beans Could kill (photos) / Quarantined Doctor's Miraculous Ebola Recovery - The Danger Of Misinformation / The Danger Of Using Your Mobile Phone While Charging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Danger Of Batteries! Mothers Beware! by allycat: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
This is for mothers of young children, please get rid of any small batteries your child can get access to, if swallowed they can kill. In less than 4 hours they can cause deep burns in the throat which can lead to death from complications. I am just coming from theatre where I removed one from a baby and it reminds me that many parents are unaware of the dangers. For your innocent child's sake do something today.
Re: Danger Of Batteries! Mothers Beware! by SegzyJoe(m): 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2013
Thank you for the information. God bless.
Re: Danger Of Batteries! Mothers Beware! by newmuna(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
tnx for dis wonderful advice.pls keep it up.
Re: Danger Of Batteries! Mothers Beware! by marvelU(f): 8:21pm On Nov 30, 2013
Thank you for sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Brain Damaging Habit / Biscuits/sweet Children's Most Dangerous Treats / EBOLA BREAKTHROUGH? As WHO Sets To Debate Experimental Drug For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.