Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK (30575 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube / Nigerian Husband Crushed By Lorry After Storming Out Of Car After Row With Wife! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by MacLovington(m): 12:48am On Nov 29, 2013
RIP Nick.

The dude is not here to say his own version.

But the story get K-leg.

I think it was more like " if you no drop this bank card, you no go pass here today. Make I see how you go take waka go the airport".

Many ladies are very capable of such especially when money is not flowing like before.

Should family finances not be sorted before embarking on a journey to the airport?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by MacLovington(m): 12:51am On Nov 29, 2013
Niseamaka:

She`s responsible for his death. Family bank card indeed, the bank card belongs to the man.

Wetin before?

If the card belongs to the wife, the man will not even know the colour of the card let alone ever touching it.

Women like to form victim but when they commit they use tears and innocent face to fool everybody.

With all this kind of wahala, why won't women live longer than men?

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Niseamaka:

She`s responsible for his death. Family bank card indeed, the bank card belongs to the man.

i hope she gets convicted for negligent/careless driving & get banned for 5 years.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Gracyel(f): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2013
2CatWoman:

Typical naija male response. Abi you were there?
Dont mind him jare...yeye boy
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Gracyel(f): 1:02am On Nov 29, 2013
adino:
Shut up and read the topic, typical emotional breed.
May God Make Me Avoid Your Type, Amen
Mumu....Dats a very dumb one coming from you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Gracyel(f): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2013
Niseamaka:

Says who?!... Oh, or is that what d deceased told you?. Everyon is responsibl for whatever happens to dem. D man is responsible for his own death. D anger he couldnt manage is what killed him!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by luvablesam(m): 1:07am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

i hope she gets convicted for negligent/careless driving & get banned for 5 years.

When she gets jailed ,what happens to their kids??

This should serve as a stern warning to nagging Wives....STOP SENDING UR HUSBANDS TO THEIR EARLY GRAVES...Nagging is also a form of abuse. It destroys a Mans character,self esteem n ultimately kills...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Sapeleboy(m): 1:07am On Nov 29, 2013
always remember that ANGER is just 1 word short of DANGER
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 29, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:09am On Nov 29, 2013
2CatWoman:

Typical naija male response. Abi you were there?

M25 is an highway with like 5lanes. Why would a man get out to hitch-hike on such road over credit card issues.

She can enjoy the credit card now. One has to be careful, before you marry a woman just make sure you can tolerate their highest bullsh*t, unless they will nag you to beating them up or death like this man.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Pennywise(m): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2013
I wonder why it is that our women are usually well behaved in Nigeria but the moment they set foot on UK or US soil, esp the later they become uncontrollable.

This particular woman is so selfish she wont allow her husband have d benefit of security he needs for a 12day trip. What happens if he ran out of cash in Nigeria? Approach a family member for a hand-down? Haha.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 1:12am On Nov 29, 2013
luvable sam:
When she gets jailed ,what happens to their kids??

let social care take the kids from her. a woman that can nag & neg her own hubby to death would soon transfer her aggression to the kids.

she won't get jail time but it would be on her record she got convicted & points would be taken off her driving license.

This should serve as a stern warning to nagging Wives....STOP SENDING UR HUSBANDS TO THEIR EARLY GRAVES...Nagging is also a form of abuse. It destroys a Mans character,self esteem n ultimately kills...

it makes sense that a travelling man needs his bank card. what if there's an emergency in nigeria & he needed money to get out?

then the story about financial struggling is a big lie. if they were struggling, where did he get the money to buy a flight ticket to nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 29, 2013
chaircover:

what do you mean by

The man was driving along jeje doing his job, when he came accross a car and a man in the middle of the road. He tried to avoid them but he unfortunately ended up killing someone. How do you think he feels, knowing that he took someones life by accident.
Trust me he will get over it. after all one less nigga on the welfare-tupac grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 1:14am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: Trust me he will get over it. after all one less nigga on the welfare-tupac grin grin

that's unfair....
a lorry driver for warburtons bread - he would be scarred for life he's made someone a widow & some kids fatherless. he would be placed on a long leave to recover.

thank God - more people didn't die.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:15am On Nov 29, 2013
personally i think they are both barmy. they are both nut jobs. thats why they are together. what kinda crazy man gets out of a car on the m25 to flag down lifts at 4 am ? he is as crazy as she is. they are both strong headed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 1:16am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: personally i think they are both barmy. they are both nut jobs. thats why they are together. what kinda crazy man gets out of a car on the m25 to flag down lifts ? he is as crazy as she is. they are both strong headed.

so which action preceded the other? the wife parking & refusing to move or him getting off & continuing his journey on foot?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by yommyuk: 1:17am On Nov 29, 2013
A Tragedy! embarassed
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

that's unfair....
a lorry driver for warburtons bread - he would be scarred for life he's made someone a widow & some kids fatherless. he would be placed on a long leave to recover.

thank God - more people didn't die.
white folks aint emotionally built the same as us bruv. first off a warburtons lorry driver driving at 4 am is an angry man. he probably has to wake up at 2 am to get to work for the night shift. i know those types. he was probably happy he had to take the day off to break the routine and monotony of the job by going to testify. that was a lil excitement in his rather mundane life. grin
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by coogar: 1:21am On Nov 29, 2013
obadiah777: white folks aint emotionally built the same as us bruv. first off a warburtons lorry driver driving at 4 am is an angry man. he probably has to wake up at 2 am to get to work for the night shift. i know those types. he was probably happy he had to take the day off to break the routine and monotony of the job by going to testify. that was a lil excitement in his rather mundane life. grin

you are trolling.....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 29, 2013
Gracyel: Says who?!... Oh, or is that what d deceased told you?. Everyon is responsibl for whatever happens to dem. D man is responsible for his own death. D anger he couldnt manage is what killed him!

You are totally wrong, what if she refused to continue and parked? undecided
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

so which action preceded the other? the wife parking & refusing to move or him getting off & continuing his journey on foot?
all am saying brah is, if that happened to me i would just stay in the car and try to reason with her. if she disagrees i would say ok take me home. i would reschedule the flight. and the next time my flight is scheduled, i would take the card and use a cab from home to heathrow. but getting out of the car in the dark at 4 am with cars zipping past at alarming speeds hoping to thumb down a lift out of blinded anger and rage. see he was too angry and enraged to think rationally. he is a strong headed fellow as much as she is cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 29, 2013
coogar:

you are trolling.....
trust me i aint brah. white people dont got the same emotional make up as you and I.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:23am On Nov 29, 2013
Sapele boy: always remember that ANGER is just 1 word short of DANGER

*Letter* that spoilt ur nice statement
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:26am On Nov 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 29, 2013
chaircover:

Not true. Even some soldiers who are trained to kill come back home damaged for life and suffer post traumatic stress. Its not easy to take another life if you are not so inclined in the first instance.
The man was only doing his job. I wont be surprised id he hasn't driven at all or managed to go back to work since then.
you over-estimate the emotional capacity of the caucasian. the ones who are damaged from war are damaged because they were drug addled. all the drugs they give them that turns them into killing machines messes with their minds. thats what the problem is.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 29, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 29, 2013
chaircover:

nonsense!!! many of these folks take great pride in their jobs. Not everyone is like the average naija man who wants to be CEO at age 22 or die trying. He is probably very happy with his job.

Take a look at your average middle age oyinbo postman or milk delivery man. They are content with their lot. They dont live beyond their means and are quite satisfied in life. Its us Naija people who like to live big and in many cases beyond our means. My work car park tells a very interesting story.
arrant nonsense. the average british man cant wait till friday so he can get drunk and forget about his mundane life. they live for fridays and dread mondays.
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 29, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 29, 2013
chaircover:

I dont think you understand. Wifey was parked in the middle of the road. So even you staying in the car was a very dangerous thing to do. I think the police were just being sensitive because she did loose her husband. On a good day she would have been done for dangerous driving.

At the very least she hadnt read the signs saying that there was no hardshoulder and all lanes were active.
the point here is they are both strong headed people. she was angry enough to stop on a busy motorway and he was angry enough to embark on a busy motorway. they are both crazy people if you ask me. but thats if you ask me grin
Re: Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 29, 2013
chaircover:

I give up!!! angry
good grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Own You And I Can Use You 10 Times A Day - Man Tells His Wife (Video) / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home / My Sister Wants Court Marriage, Her Husband Doesn't. Advise Her Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.