Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,180 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. (9243 Views)

I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? / what are u doing now? say the truth / Drinking Palmwine In The Dream, What Is The Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by emekaxy: 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'V ALWAYS WISHED AND WANTED TO BE AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER WHEN I GROW.
DUE TO JAMB AND WAHALA, I GOT ADMITTED INTO ELECT/ELECT IN POLY, BUT THE QUEST FOR DEGREE TOOK ME TO GEOLOGY IN A UNIVERSITY.
TODAY IM EMPLOYED AS A GEOLOGY, BUT WORKING AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
DRREAM COME TRUE.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Sijo01(f): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
kunletiwoo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by meetgaya: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wanted be lawyer, today I am an accountant and a banker
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Dannylux: 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
The moderator didn't even bother to hide the
disgusting posts from that retardded faaggot instead He moved it to the front page.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by rusher14: 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
emekaxy: I'V ALWAYS WISHED AND WANTED TO BE AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER WHEN I GROW.
DUE TO JAMB AND WAHALA, I GOT ADMITTED INTO ELECT/ELECT IN POLY, BUT THE QUEST FOR DEGREE TOOK ME TO GEOLOGY IN A UNIVERSITY.
TODAY IM EMPLOYED AS A GEOLOGY, BUT WORKING AS AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER.
DRREAM COME TRUE.
Guy, please correct yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Egbagirl(f): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid then I wanted to be a social/human rights activist/conflict analyst and now I'm in the financial industry. You never know where life will take you.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sijo01:

wink wink

Sweetest heart!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Iyineda(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Then: Professional footballer
Now: Business Development manager (freight forwarding/transportation of industrial projects goods company)

Didn't see that coming. Oh well...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by 3nairalandcom: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wanted to be a medical doctor,I found myself studying sharia law and drop out 3years latter now I put in on JAMB to seek for admission to study civil law at 35.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by ernecity(m): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
mine was to b a medical doctor, bt turned owt d@ wasn't wot d future had in store for mi.........nw studing elect/elect in d university. all d same i give God d glory
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by dridowu: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
dream was to b a pharmacist but ended up in veterinary school of unibadan to god be d glory I b my username now
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by toygod2: 4:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
A WITCH DOCTOR, and currently an herbalist shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by DollyParton1(f): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Primary school: Wanted to be a lawyer, then some kids in school scared me with stories of how people are killed or families are kidnapped just cos they are lawyers. So I dropped it.
Junior Secondary School: Wanted to be an accountant because my older cousins were always complaining how difficult science class is. But my papa no gree sha. So I carry my head go science class. (Thank God for my dad)
SSS1: Wanted to be an engineer,then I realized I suck at Technical drawing.
SSS 2&3: Wanted to be a doctor. (a psychiatrist: Dont know why that particular specialization)
Now: Am a Medical Doctor. Dream come true. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by demolaprof(m): 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wanted to be a lawyer but now find maself doing mgt. Accounting. lol
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Ulokomatt: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hahahaha lolz
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Jazzgreen(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wanted to be a LAWYER all my childhood age, till ss1 I saw how art students were underestimated, I went to science since I was both science and art inclined, reached ss3 I never know wetin I won study, all I know is that I'm a science student, it was hard to choose, I hate blood to be a doctor, engineering was good buy I know say na Wahala to find job, I no won end up like my maths teacher wey study engr but de. teach for sec sch.. nnaa, after prayers and visiting pastors, now I'm a MEDICAL student. wat an irony of life
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Ulokomatt: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wan2 be a doctor, a lawyer, a petrol chemical engineer, a politician, a pastor and a niga...if u tink its imposibl jst blv d powa of 9ja....YES WE CAN...XO I CAN...
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Ninilowo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
Engineering.........was given technical edu in university.....now a technical instructor in a school. Yeepa! grin
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by fumeah(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
wanted to be a doctor,now am studying physiotherapy. dream come true
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by extremelygolden: 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oh! I could remember those days as a child, when I will go with my mum to UNTH, Enugu.
Those lovely angels on white walking so fast from ward to ward with a shiny
silver plate (or whatever it is called) in their hands!

The white got me so attracted to medical profession that I aimed to be like them someday.
Until I had injection absess, as a child, no matter how much mum & dad tried, I never got well of any slight headache unless
I have been given an injection. That was how much I love medicine.

I desired to be a Doctor. My love for that profession made me read Pure Science in Secondary
School. Just when I thought I'ld realize my dreams I lost that father who was willing to see
me through any level of education, then struggle began.

But I thank God for who He has made me to be today, cos He is the Only One that knows
the ending from the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by LausDeo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Never had any ambition I took seriously when I was young. My Dad made the right choice for when he insisted that I go to commercial class in senior secondary school. I was very poor in the science subjects but I wanted to go to the science class, perhaps because of the usual rush for science class then. I'm a Chartered Accountant today and I like my profession. I look forward to becoming one of the best Accountants this country has ever known. And indeed the world in general.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by BlackHuman(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wanted to be a pilot but now i'm studying Industrial chemistry in the university.......#waiting4ASUU
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by tosin7a(m): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
benkings: when i was younq my ambition was to a doctor BUT now i end up beinq a patient...........what a pity! undecided
benkings: when i was younq my ambition was to a doctor BUT now i end up beinq a patient...........what a pity! undecided
...y uno go bcom patient when u dy gbagaun anyhw
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
I love to be a pilot but now am studying Mass Communication.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by naijajock(m): 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
I always wanted to be an architect but today i'm in the military.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
wanted to be a pro dancer but now its industrial maths all the way.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Slimmos(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
my childhood dream was to bcom a journalist or newscaster....but mehn am currently studying public administration.....still cool sha and still on d line....but planning to go for my masters in journalism sha....
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by handebayor: 6:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Caracta: I wanted to be a Pilot! I wanted it soooo bad sad cry

Its not too late, you can still achieve it.
@topic, i wanted to be an astronaut then aeronautic engineer later changed to civil engineering which presently is my field
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by madnigerian: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: When On TV they'd ask those kids wharf do u want to be in Future...
It was always doctor..Lawyer..pilot..Engineer....most of the time..

What was urs ?
&
What are U doing now or working towards ?

As a child, I did not know what I wanted to be.....until I was 13 when I settled on the idea of being a medical doctor, and apart from a brief romance with the idea of being a pharmacist two years later, eventually entered medical school...and am a doctor today.

As an adult, however, I still think about what I want to be, instead of medicine, ...and right now, I would like to be a deep space cosmonaut/astronaut, only this time, travelling in an inter-stellar starship, on mankind's first journey to the Sirius system, 80 light years away.....

Sadly, we haven't discovered Faster-than light travel yet!
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
U r right my dear.how i despised teaching,but nw,i have no other option than to be one. How life plays games with us.
Egba girl: I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid then I wanted to be a social/human rights activist/conflict analyst and now I'm in the financial industry. You never know where life will take you.
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
mad nigerian:

As a child, I did not know what I wanted to be.....until I was 13 when I settled on the idea of being a medical doctor, and apart from a brief romance with the idea of being a pharmacist two years later, eventually entered medical school...and am a doctor today.

As an adult, however, I still think about what I want to be, instead of medicine, ...and right now, I would like to be a deep space cosmonaut/astronaut, only this time, travelling in an inter-stellar starship, on mankind's first journey to the Sirius system, 80 light years away.....

Sadly, we haven't discovered Faster-than light travel yet!

me too..
I think Nigeria has a space program
Re: What Was Your Childhood Career Ambition/dream & What Are U Doing Now.. by madnigerian: 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan:

me too..
I think Nigeria has a space program

Yes, but not a manned space program....right now the preserve of the US, Russia, China and the EU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biography Of Nigerian Big Boy Otunba Cash Real Name Emanuel Aneke / Photos Of Nigeria's Finest twins, Charly Boy's Stylish Grandchildren / Woman Gives Birth To Puppies In Western Cape After Having Sex With Their Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.