Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Wat's D Best Way To Stop Dis 'send Me Airtym' 4rm Gurls?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wat's D Best Way To Stop Dis 'send Me Airtym' 4rm Gurls?? (626 Views)

Airtym For Followers / Wat's D Meanin Of 'OP'? (wen We Address A Poster In His/her Thread) / Wat's D Most Painful Part Of Ur Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wat's D Best Way To Stop Dis 'send Me Airtym' 4rm Gurls?? by BroRhema(m): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pls can sum1 tell me d best way to stop dis increasing trend of Rcharge Crd request 4rm gurls nowadays. You meet a gurl newly and barely a short wyl, she starts askin u 4 rcharge crds. Allah it's gettin on ma nerves. Nw even on social networks, u chatt wit a gurl and after few words, she continues wit d 'snd me rcharge card' sentence.
D one wek dey pain me pass, na ma chick- ah kp sendin and it kpz xposin me to d fact dat ahm a mugu, as ah stil make a 95% of our calls. Advice pls!
Re: Wat's D Best Way To Stop Dis 'send Me Airtym' 4rm Gurls?? by Yooguyz: 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Truth is you may be a mugu to her:
guys become mugu to girls when

1. They pay for food and drinks on the first date

2. If she's the only one you are seeing

3. If you start buying gifts/things for a girl you just met a week ago who you are not in a relationship and still dating

MUGU ALERT

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED: How Police Aid & Abet Criminals In Lagos / Very Important Time- Sensitive Message To All Nairalanders On Facebook. (pics) / Sterlin Bank Giving 100k After You Open An Account With 1k In Ph?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.