Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) (35712 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Senator Ita-Giwa At The Premiere Of "Road To Yesterday" / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji And Her Handsome Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by silverdam(m): 12:47am On Nov 28, 2013
This is from 90s movie titled “Most Wanted”…

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=5640[/url]

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by obo389(m): 6:05am On Nov 28, 2013
shocked
Such transformation.luk@their innocent looks?
person wey say mony no good,slap that person.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by martronilla: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2013
Is that a gun?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by jeffizy(m): 6:56am On Nov 28, 2013
martronilla: Is that a gun?
I think it's a tooth-brush.

28 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Danielle22(f): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2013
Money is rili gud.........genny stil has dat innocent lukin face, while ayo has aways bin big.......gud 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by martronilla: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2013
jeffizy: I think it's a tooth-brush.
hahaha....lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 7:12am On Nov 28, 2013
From Mgbeke to Celebrity

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Bisma(f): 7:23am On Nov 28, 2013
Genny still looks very pretty in it kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Afam4eva(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Yeah, i remember most wanted with Ayo Adesanya, Regina Askia and Ibinabo Fiberesima. Genevieve acted a minor role(a newscaster). That movie was one movie that seemed as though Nigeria was getting close to Hollywood but things have changed because we only produce dramas. Back in the days, actors used to jump off Third Mainland bridge(supposedly) and off normal bridges like Regina Askia did in Most Wanted.

16 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by homesteady(m): 7:27am On Nov 28, 2013
That gun tho' grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by aariwa(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2013
she was more beautiful then.she looks more artificial to me now.
wink

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Yeah, i remember most wanted with Ayo Adesanya, Regina Askia and Ibinabo Fiberesima. Genevieve acted a minor role(a newscaster). That movie was one movie that seemed as though Nigeria was getting close to Hollywood but things have changed because we only produce dramas. Back in the say, actors used to jump off Third Mainland bridge(supposedly) and off normal bridges like Regina Askia did in Most Wanted.
Talk about memories. I can still recall watching that movie in December 1998; it was such a thriller.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Danhumprey: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2013
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Akshow: 7:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Most wanted! Good ol dayz!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by kstyle2(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2013
......no....na diildo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by drnairalov: 8:03am On Nov 28, 2013
one movie I cant forget is Diamond ring..Teju babyface nd liz benson..only the 90s wud remember dis movie, such a great movie...nollywood was an industry dat tyme , great acting nd directing, dat film is better dan most films produced nau

14 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by dridowu: 8:06am On Nov 28, 2013
money good 4 body ooooooooooooooooo' so I need to make money
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Luxiana19(f): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2013
I love you guys! They've aged beautifully.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2013

I like Geneveive's baby face looks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 9:45am On Nov 28, 2013
Wow genny was damn beautiful then
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Lilaex: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2013
Back in the days? How old ar u jobless ELF

Afam4eva: Yeah, i remember . Back in the days.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Tessywonderss: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2013
Genny d most beautiful and most talented actress in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by seedord247(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2013
dridowu: money good 4 body ooooooooooooooooo' so I need to make money

Everything is not money mr, do you know the word ageing?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by InfoSpurMag(f): 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
No now, cant you see it is banana.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by pmc01(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2013
Luxiana19: I love you guys! They've aged beautifully.

Guys? sad
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Built2last: 2:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
There is hope for every Nigerian kid on the street. It doesnt matter your present state. Keep hope alive and work hard.

My life is a testimony that you can graduate from the streets and be real big.

poverty is so expensive i cant afford it anymore. Oluwa Forbid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by ichommy(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2013

Hahahaha
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Leadn(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
Transformation Agenda undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by angelz(f): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Genny is ever pretty.
There's little or no diff btw genny here and now.
She has a nice body though.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Ghadafy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
See as Genevieve dey like Grade A Mgbeke..

Ayo Adesanya Wor-wor never fails.. Its the same yesterday, today and forever.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji And Ayo Adesanya On Set Of 90s ' Most Wanted' (Picture) by CocoLoca(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
Aunty Genny was so damn beautiful then.. Wow!! I miss the 90's terribly though!! The movies then were superb!! What happened? When NEC Pictures used to market all the movies in the industry, things were good, quality of acting was top-notch. Now? Sigh... one dead movie will have part 1 to 4, 30mins each of RUBBISH!! Smh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Meets Prince Charles In Ghana (photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son / Desmond Elliot At Christmas Party With Children - Dressed As Santa Claus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.