Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 (280672 Views)

How To Downgrade BBM8 Back To BBM7 / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / Working Link 2 Downgrade 4rm Bbm8 To 7 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Greatmoze(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lekksite:

Without doubt, BBM8 is attractive and it has more functions which succeeds BBM7 and below. However, it has huge disabilities.

You have BBM8 and its working fine? Good luck to you, but trust me you will still need to downgrade to BBM7.

BBM8 came with so many disabilities, you have no reason to upgrade from BBM7 (trust me).

According to my reviews, below are the disabilities of BBM8;

1. It will slow down the operating system of your Blackberry device.

2. Your Blackberry Messenger’s display picture will get to a point at which it will refuse to change, hard reset will not change it neither.

3. You are the type that send broadcast messages? BBM8 is the wrong BBM for you. WHY?

4. Opening the Broadcast Message screen will take you nothing less than two minutes to open (so irritating).

5. BBM8 will eventually crash you Blackberry device without any solution like it did to my Touch 2 (so painful).

Solution?

Don’t stress yourself wiping your BlackBerry device nor wasting your time and money giving your device to an engineer to format.

Simply download the BBM7 according to your Operating System (OS) below;

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER v7.0.1.23 (OS5)
http://url.prohp.net/gqcpf

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER v7.0.0.126 (OS6)
http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/BBM/7.0.0.126/OS6/bbm.jad

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER v7.0.0.126 (OS7)
http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/BBM/7.0.0.126/OS7/bbm.jad

BLACKBERRY MESSENGER v7.0.0.126 (OS7.1)
http://www.theiexplorers.com/OTA/BBM/7.0.0.126/OS71/bbm.jad

NOTE: I am not trying to condemn BBM8, You can test it to prove me wrong/right.

MOre Info :: http://www.mytechvilla.com/solution-bbm8-links-downgrade/

The Link To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 is not going through on my bold 4 (OS6) can u pls help me out?
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Zither(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Guys, if you haven't downgraded to v7 and you want to do that you can use the link I posted above. It works just fine. It is what I used.
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Greatmoze(m): 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Zither: Guys, if you haven't downgraded to v7 and you want to do that you can use the link I posted above. It works just fine. It is what I used.

Pls to downgrade your links are Not going through i tride to use the one for OS6 but wat i do get is "The requested URL could not be retrieved"
Any other way out pls?
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Zither(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Greatmoze:

Pls to downgrade your links are Not going through i tride to use the one for OS6 but wat i do get is "The requested URL could not be retrieved"
Any other way out pls?
I have no idea why it is not going but try these: www.blackberry.com/messenger or http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/index.do - I just tried the link I uploaded and it is working. Do try these and give feedback for those who need to downgrade.
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by bisi16(m): 8:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Greatmoze:

Any other way out pls?

https://www.nairaland.com/1535261/working-link-2-downgrade-4rm
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by sweetestguy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls hw do u knw d o.s of a phone,I'm using a bb bold 2
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Zither(m): 8:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
Sweetestguy, you need to go to your phone Options>Device>About Device Versions. You will see it as the device Bundle.
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by sweetestguy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
Zither: Sweetestguy, you need to go to your phone Options>Device>About Device Versions. You will see it as the device Bundle.
thanks so much zither, meanwhile I've downgraded to version 7,peeps jus go to www.blackberry.com/bbm, it works one time,,really version 8.0 sucks big time
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by sweetestguy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
It entails I'm using o.s 6.0 shey?

Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by warrenweste(m): 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Zither: I have no idea why it is not going but try these: www.blackberry.com/messenger or http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/index.do - I just tried the link I uploaded and it is working. Do try these and give feedback for those who need to downgrade.
Thanx fr the link bro the so called bbm8 sucks big time on my touch..n makes booting load like forever...so happy to b back on bbm7 wink
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by sunex: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
my bb fone dey slow die...thanks bro
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by adeduchess(f): 10:28pm On Nov 28, 2013
If only I have seen this be4 wiping my fone. Thanks a lot for dis info, it helped a lot. Its lessons learnt for me. ALWAYS CHECK THROUGH REVIEW B4 UPGRADING.
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by penzino(m): 10:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Perky89: Pls realy wana downgrade mine,,since I upgraded yestaday my bold5 has not bin d same..OP pls check d link,its not goin thru..tnx
seconded, I rily need to downgrade!
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Woke4all(m): 11:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Thank God i came across this coz since i upgraded my Bold6 BBM keeps loading till eternity.

Thanks alot OP i owe you one bottle beer.
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by peeta4u(m): 1:49am On Nov 29, 2013
Pls i can't chat with android and Iphone users. Its always cancelling. Am using BBM7 on Bold 4. Any1 experiencing this?
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by underg1(m): 7:23am On Nov 29, 2013
thanks soo much,God bless. my fone has suffered from this new bbm
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by OAR: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2013
The bbm 8 is a great update and also a good tool for does that understand it. However, it has its own side effect.
I was sent a TEST sample by RIM in Sept. And when I first downloaded, I had complications, slows down my phone and I had downgrade.
But what I later did was to delete uncessary apps clouding my phone, and I re-installed and have been using it without any glich.

To the dude that said he's been using his since MAY, dude, BBM 8 came out as a test run when the BBM for Android and Iphone test run came out. So, u can't have had it since MAY.

NB: I use a curve 7. And it works perfectly "after I deleted apps I do not need".
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by underg1(m): 7:37am On Nov 29, 2013
and for those bashing the dude, una no get sense o, is it by force to use bbm8? its not even about using a curve 2,even if u are using bb10, what if u prefer the outlay and design of the old one nko?? smh, them manage buy naija used bold5,come dey make noise about os7.1 no go allow us rest again,
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Proudlynaija(f): 7:58am On Nov 29, 2013
Helpful
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Greatmoze(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2013
luvquest: pls the Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 is not going through on my bold 4, what can i do pls?

Use this link http://rroyy.com/apps/Blackberry_Messenger_v7.0.0.126_OS6/bbm.jad. Skip the Ad strink to start downloading after downloading and installing it will automatically replace BBM V8
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by IamDT: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2013
Pls, the link isn't working...I really need to downgrade back to Version 7.1.0 asap. Any1 with the correct links pls?
Thanks Y'all
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by smod10(m): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2013
lookie:

Please tell them o!! I had a curve 6 and got BBM 8 on my Curve 6 and it worked just fine. Now that I have a BB10 device it works even better! So please and please if you know you want to keep up with the trends in technology go and upgrade the OS of your BlackBerry Device and stop spreading rumours you can't back up!!!
and so because you got C6 and later BB10 so odas wif lower version shud suffer its bera u sharap or think twice I also use Z10 but wen I saw the 1 ma siblings are using its more worse and I feel for dem.... Its not a rumour its well confamed.... Fada of BB10 *winks*
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by toluxa1(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2013
Wowww....Join this Channel - C0043BF43
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Zither(m): 11:43am On Nov 29, 2013
sweetestguy: It entails I'm using o.s 6.0 shey?
)You're welcome bro. Yes that is the one. Your os is 6.0. Hope that helps. Sorry this is coming late
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Zither(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2013
warrenweste:
Thanx fr the link bro the so called bbm8 sucks big time on my touch..n makes booting load like forever...so happy to b back on bbm7 wink
No sweat bro smiley
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Zither(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2013
IamDT: Pls, the link isn't working...I really need to downgrade back to Version 7.1.0 asap. Any1 with the correct links pls?
Thanks Y'all
Try the links already given. You are bound to find what you seek.
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Barbie28(f): 5:11am On Nov 30, 2013
Go to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesofware/index.do ...I downgraded mine from this link today
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by rhymaholic: 5:15am On Nov 30, 2013
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Harrypoter(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2013
Hy guyz plz use Your Native Browser to open-select your OS-Replace back your old BBM

/3032052/http://rroyy.com/apps/Blackberry_Messenger_v7.0.0.126_OS71/bbm.jad

Let me have your Feedback plz!
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by ojj(m): 8:12am On Dec 06, 2013
The BBM8 drains my 9860 Battery even when the network is being switched off every night,always wake up with a low battery after charging it full before sleeping. Need to downgrade fast.
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by airclipse(m): 7:58am On Dec 10, 2013
Tnks
Re: Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7 by Dogbadu(m): 1:11am On Dec 11, 2013
:'
Lekksite: you are welcom epls share this postss

Hi pls I used one of link u advised and I can't see my BB Icon again wat do I do pls advice cry am using a curve 7

Innjoo Note Discussion Thread / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android