Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,560 members, 7,816,361 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Where Are The Civilian JTF? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are The Civilian JTF? (392 Views)

Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested / Battle Of Kukawa, Nigerian Army, Civilian JTF Pound Boko Haram (video) / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Civilian JTF? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Good morning Nairalanders.

It has been more than 3 months since i last read anything about the exploit of the civilian JTF.

Nairalanders will agree with me that they helped in their little ways in turning the battle against Boko Haram in favour of the Federal Government, but today we hardly read or hear anything about them.

What could've happened to them?

Are they tired of fighting against the people(Boko haram) that have turned their state into a semi war zone?

Have they been bought over by polititcians?

Is it that there is no boko haram to arrest again?
Re: Where Are The Civilian JTF? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:36am On Nov 28, 2013
Your thoughts and contributions are needed.

(1) (Reply)

I Joined APC To Protect Rivers People-amaechi / Why I Defected To The Progessives~ Gov. Amaechi / Latvia PM Resigns After Supermarket Roof Collapse That Killed 54

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.