Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja (932 Views)

Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald / Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja / Emir Of Kano Flown To London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by eluquenson(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2013
The leader of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, who was   arrested  yesterday in Cotonou, Benin Republic has been released.
Mr.  Dokubo was released after President Goodluck Jonathan personally intervened on his behalf with the Beninoise President Yayi Boni.
Festus Keyamo, a civil rights activist and personal attorney to Mr. Dokubo confirmed his release to Saharareporters.
Dokubo, who once bragged openly that his arrest will lead to the demise of Nigeria spent 36 hours with the Beninoise gendarmes before his release around 1 AM Nigerian time today.

President Jonathan reportedly deployed a jet to ferry Mr. Asari to Abuja a few hours after his release.

http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/asari-dokubo-released-beninoise-gendarmes-flown-abuja

Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Asabaman(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2013
person wey get papa for heaven no dey enter oku-nmoo......
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by funnyx(m): 8:27am On Nov 28, 2013
This further confirm that the threats from Asari is from GEJ himself, the insults he has been dishing out to the north is from Jonathan.
I'm convinced that Jonathan and his kinsmen have piled up enough weapons to throw Nigeria into chaos should he lose the 2015 election. The presence of this criminal in Benin Republic may be to coordinate attack on the SW after the election, my people should better watch their back so as not to be caught unaware.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Osama10(m): 8:30am On Nov 28, 2013
We siddon dey look.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Danhumprey: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2013
Now we know who GEJ really is!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by AbuMikey(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2013

GEJ is working cheesy

Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2013
funnyx: This further confirm that the threats from Asari is from GEJ himself, the insults he has been dishing out to the north is from Jonathan.
I'm convinced that Jonathan and his kinsmen have piled up enough weapons to throw Nigeria into chaos should he lose the 2015 election. The presence of this criminal in Benin Republic may be to coordinate attack on the SW after the election, my people should better watch their back so as not to be caught unaware.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Afritop(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2013
He should not return to Benin Republic again. However I know that as a die hard terrorist he will still nurse the ambition of going back since it is alleged that he own schools, operate legitimate business and owned companies as said by his lawyer, Keyamo.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by funnyx(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2013
Afritop: He should not return to Benin Republic again. However I know that as a die hard terrorist he will still nurse the ambition of going back since it is alleged that he own schools, operate legitimate business and owned companies as said by his lawyer, Keyamo

I'll be happy if the Beninoise govt can keep him away from their country, let him stay in Niger delta.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Afritop(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2013
GEJ is now in the habit of releasing certified corrupt politicians, speaking on their behalf, exonerating corrupt officials and political offenders and now he has started securing the release of individuals who are threatening the unity of the country.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2013
But how would dumbkobu loose weight with this his early released? grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 28, 2013
The next place to "invest" is Badagry. Una shout never start grin grin grin ;
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 9:59am On Nov 28, 2013
VERY IMPORTANT PERSONALITY.
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by thewarrior72: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2013
undecidedThe last thing I will believe in this report, is that GEJ sends a private jet to convey him to abuja.

Saha ra reporters& they propaganda undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by topsyking: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2013
I CANT BELIEVE THIS..AND THIS SAME JONATHAN NEVER INTERVENE IN THE RELEASE OF HENRY OKAH IN SOUTH AFRICA PRISON... NOW I KNOW THIS GORRILLA OR A MAN ASARI WORKS FOR GEJ GOD PASS DEM
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by ifyalways(f): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2013
Abu Mikey:

GEJ is working cheesy

lol

Question is - why was he arrested?

Anyone?
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Walexz02(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
They Should please let us know why he was arrested in the first place... Hahaha! So he spent a day + in a cell grin
Mr president would not let his boy suffer, if na you nko undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Released By Beninoise Gendarmes, Flown To Abuja by Walexz02(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
topsyking: I CANT BELIEVE THIS..AND THIS SAME JONATHAN NEVER INTERVENE IN THE RELEASE OF HENRY OKAH IN SOUTH AFRICA PRISON... NOW I KNOW THIS GORRILLA OR A MAN ASARI WORKS FOR GEJ GOD PASS DEM
Thank God you knew.

(1) (Reply)

NSA Logo With Eagle Now Grabbing Network Cables And Spotting Huge Earphones! Lol / PDP Governorship Candidate Eating Corn In The Public To Awaken People's Sympathy / Politicians’ ID And Materials Discovered Atboko Haram Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.