Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,449 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

House Rent Issues Between A Husband And His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Rent Issues Between A Husband And His Wife (738 Views)

What A Husband Needs From A Wife Is Never Sex / Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Rent Issues Between A Husband And His Wife by koneshape2012: 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mr John relocated to a nice apartment with his family and has been praying the rent for 10 years. Now the rent is due and he has a financial challenge and so he appealled to the Caretaker to give him sometime to pay. After much deliberation and begging, the Caretaker agrees.
John then goes to a bar to cool off and there he meets an architect who starts a conversation with him and eventually explains to him that the same house he (John) lives belongs to his wife(John's WIFE) and he it means that he has been paying rent to his own WIFE unknowingly.

What would u do if u were Mr John?
Re: House Rent Issues Between A Husband And His Wife by EfemenaXY: 3:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Lol!

@OP, talk true na - are the Mr John in question?? grin grin grin

That aside, the architect was very unprofessional...
Re: House Rent Issues Between A Husband And His Wife by Tachere: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan. If am Mr John, she will refund all d house rent I paid but what did he do to his wife to deserve that sort of treatment from her? Some women sha.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband Crushed By Lorry After Storming Out Of Car After Row With Wife! / Your Raction If Your Spouse Gives You STD? / What Is Your Understanding Of Forgiveness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.