Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? (3638 Views)

Why Atheist Are Always Found On Religion Section / Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Post them. You can add other categories. Please, lets make it fun.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Mynd44: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44: undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Are you okay?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Mynd44: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Are you okay?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
You fall under annoying to me now.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
am I supposed to care?
Don't be an uncool, loosen up. It's all fun na
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
lol...vicky easy! cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2013
lana_Vello:
lol...vicky easy! cheesy
I was kidding.... smiley
Respond to the thread's question na.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
there's this guy dah really peeves me up....i think he's a satanist...can't remember his sobriquet now tho..
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Mynd44: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Don't be an uncool, loosen up. It's all fun na
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Mynd 44, no kill my vibe na.
angry
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
friendly...thats quite hard list oh...don't have much friends around here...so d pple below are based on presumption frm my observation...i think yetseyi's kul and nice...one ATMC seems rily friendly too...
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
lana_Vello: there's this guy dah really peeves me up....i think he's a satanist...can't remember his sobriquet now tho..
OK.. Check for it, please.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
Mynd 44, no kill my vibe na.
angry
Okay sorry. Bye
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
lana_Vello: friendly...thats quite hard list oh...don't have much friends around here...so d pple below are based on presumption frm my observation...i think yetseyi's kul and nice...one ATMC seems rily friendly too...
Thanks... smiley
Keep it coming and tell others about the thread.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
en of course my most recent friend here,the red diamond..vickY...she's pretty cool and friendly...cheesy
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay sorry. Bye
Don't go without answering the thread's question.
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2013
lana_Vello: en of course my most recent friend here,the red diamond..vickY...she's pretty cool and friendly...cheesy
NA so... grin cool
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd grin grin
oh before i forget...my e-family in NL bible quiz...they're the best...omo daddy,tracey en every one of dem...rily friendly pple

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
answering the thread's question means I care about people enough to find them annoying or friendly. To be honest, I don't
Funny nko?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by lanaVello1(m): 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
OK.. Check for it, please.
still tryna find his previous posts...buh i fink is alfa somefin...seen several alfas so still searching for the particular one
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2013
lana_Vello: still tryna find his previous posts...buh i fink is alfa somefin...seen several alfas so still searching for the particular one
I've seen his posts. Alfa_zeter.. something like that
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 5:59pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd_44:
I couldn't give any less of a crap
Ok, Mr. Mynd 44, you're free to go.
Not cool....
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
@lana it's Alfa Seltzer
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2013
Mynd44

The only guy that goes to threads he doesn't like just to only say that he doesn't care about the thread.

He thinks he is being cool by being indifferent. A mod that feels himself too much. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03: Mynd44

The only guy that goes to threads he doesn't like just to only say that he doesn't care about the thread.

He thinks he is being cool by being indifferent. A mod that feels himself too much. Lol
I never knew he was a mod. So do you mean, He's annoying, unfriendly and boring?
Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
vickyO:
I never knew he was a mod. So do you mean, He's annoying, unfriendly and boring?

He is Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Most Annoying, Funny And Friendly Persons On Religion Section? by vickyO(f): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

He is Mynd44
Ok, I understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SERMON Jotters:candidates Of Deep Deliverance. PMCH-APRIL,2015-D.K Olukoya / ‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji / Muslim Atheist (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.