Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,589 members, 7,955,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Afam4ever Is An !diot! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afam4ever Is An !diot! (632 Views)

HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! / ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator / Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afam4ever Is An !diot! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
To hell with you afam for banning me. I know you have been stalking me forever. You banned me for lashing out at member's parent for saying "Baba e ati Iya e ni oponu ati ode", right? Did you ban your fellow member that first insulted me? You didn't ban the member who insulted me but when I paid him back in his own coin, you banned my moniker. I have another 65 monikers ready to go. Keep banning till whenever you want. Let's see who get tire, b1tch.
Re: Afam4ever Is An !diot! by slimthugchimee(m): 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2013
Say no to harsh mods
Re: Afam4ever Is An !diot! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2013
You have 65 monikers? Yet you mouth the phrase "40 laptop crew", every now and then.

Hmmmm...only you na 65 laptop crew. Get a life and stop whinning as if the air you breath comes from nairaland. I won't be suprised it is so.

Your name is suggestive too. Are you the cheapest e rat in your establishment?
Re: Afam4ever Is An !diot! by gramci: 8:10pm On Nov 28, 2013
65 monikers? shocked You na confirmed APC e-urchin embarassed
Re: Afam4ever Is An !diot! by Omexonomy: 8:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
payless: To hell with you afam for banning me. I know you have been stalking me forever. You banned me for lashing out at member's parent for saying "Baba e ati Iya e ni oponu ati ode", right? Did you ban your fellow member that first insulted me? You didn't ban the member who insulted me but when I paid him back in his own coin, you banned my moniker. I have another 65 monikers ready to go. Keep banning till whenever you want. Let's see who get tire, b1tch.
shut ur smelling sh1t mouth.
You and ur ilks invented insult in nairaland and seun and the mods who were ur gods on earth will behave as if they dont see you.
Though you might be right about about "afam is an 1d1ot".
He banned my other moniker till 2019 for replying an insult from those APC E-rats on nairaland.
Re: Afam4ever Is An !diot! by Redoil: 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
I think seun should look into these.
That was how i was banned in politics section till 2020 for no reason
Re: Afam4ever Is An !diot! by WisdomMe(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
As for de topic...NOTED

(1) (Reply)

UNN Pharmacy Dept: Change Of Course List 2013/2014 Is Out! / He's So Glad The World Did Not End Last Year / Things You Shouldn't Do On 1st Jan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.