Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? (1017 Views)

HELP! Afam4ever Has Killed Me. Time To Go! / ATTENTION Seun Osewa: Afam4ever Has Lost Moral Authority To Be A Moderator / Happy Birthday Seun, Afam4ever And Webdezzi! (2) (3) (4)

Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by jadajada: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
i always look out 4 comments from these two guys, but 4 some days i've not seen their comment on any thread. I guess it's due to d xmas break and I'm sure they travel to d village 2 celebrate d xmas wit their families and there is no network coverage in their village. Well, i wish u a safe trip back 2 ur base after d break cuz i'm missing ur comment here esp Okijajuju.
Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by jadajada: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by qualified(f): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
Okija juju is in his shrine in d thick forest. It will be hypocrisy if he went for xmas!
Afam, i guess travelled to d village for xmas n network is not strong in some parts.
Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by achi4u(m): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
You think Eastern villages is like other nigerian bushy villages where network is hadly available and somehow been squeezed out from ontop of mango treesgringrin

This two guyz mighty be somewhere enjoying themselves.

happy new year
Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by chosen04(f): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
achi4u: You think Eastern villages is like other nigerian bushy villages where network is hadly available and somehow been squeezed out from ontop of mango treesgringrin

happy new year

I trust you to deliver the punches. You have perfected the upcut fist. Kudos nwanne.

Happy New year.
Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by BeraBera(f): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2012
They might have probably travelled home or abroad for Xmas. Don't be surprised to see them re-appearing around 5th-6th Jan 2013
Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by pat077: 4:04am On Jan 01, 2013
still expecting their reply.
Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by qualified(f): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
achi4u: You think Eastern villages is like other nigerian bushy villages where network is hadly available and somehow been squeezed out from ontop of mango treesgringrin

happy new year

abeg park well. I'm from d East too, and network is not that wonderful in some villages.

Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by mukina22: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
i hear say most village 4 east no get road and na tree dem dey take know b/stop. U go see persin way go say he won drop 4 orange tree anoda won drop 4 mango tree. But, if dem reach west dey go dey form lyke say dey no dey shit.
Re: Where Is Okijajuju And Afam4ever? by mukina22: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wetin dey do dis site? I write sh.it, i dey see poo.

What A Country ? Corruption Legalised / What Is The Funniest Name You Have Ever Heard? / Hope You Won't Trow Up After Seeing This Image Of Maggots In This Woman’s Eye

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9