Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual husbands & Wifes Come From? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual husbands & Wifes Come From? (1115 Views)

The Nonsense Of Spiritual Husbands, Wives And Children: Do They Exist? / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives / Are Spiritual Husbands Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual husbands & Wifes Come From? by Tofax: 6:56am On Nov 29, 2013
Culled from: tbjfansuk..
Below is a list of questions we received today
and we feel is worth publishing. It read…..
I wonder where this so called spiritual husbands come
from, they are worse than any deadly disease you can
ever think of
(besides they are the cause) I pray that the Lord would
deliver his children from demons who are:
1. Child abuser’s – they claim you while in your
mother’s womb by the time you are born you are
already taken by them.
2. Abnormal wedding day – the next thing you find
yourself being wedded by without your permission and
being in a position of not having control of the situation, worst part you get married in the dream and never in the physical.
3. Rapist’s – they sleep with you by force whenever they
feel like it and you have no say or control over.
4. Un-wanted pregnancies – now you see yourself
pregnant in the dream by force and giving birth for a
demon that rapes you every night! for some physically
they don’t even have children.
5. Lying thieves- their mission in your life is they only came to kill, steal and destroy every good thing the Lord has for you.
6. All they want is to destroy marriage’s and block those who are still single not to marry. they know that women were created to be helpers and if homes were
peaceful, the world would be a better place and children
would be brighter and smarter without having to grow up in a home where parents are enemies. Today children worry more about problems in the house than the parents involved. Homes have become battle fields, the so called spiritual husband are the foundation of the marriage they make all the decisions in the house
instead of the almighty God the founder of the Marriage
Institution.
I pray for God’s mercy that people may find it easy to
run for deliverance. I pray also for my country because
those demons have not yet been exposed fully, people
don’t even believe in marriage anymore, those who are married infidelity is a daily bread. The man no longer suffer lustful thoughts but rather they are suffering from lustful actions it has become so bad that they can’t control themselves physically! And this has led so many young women to be obsessed with business and their career’s and always putting marriage as the very last option.
The world needs your prayers men of God to restore God’s will in the lives of the people, they need people who will stand up and testify that God is still a match maker and one can still have a divine marriage even in my country and other places in the world suffering from high rates of divorce and single men and women
engaging with multiple partners with the excuse of
saying “I don’t know which one is my life partner or is
from God” what is if i say no to my soul mate?
And all this is the tricks of the enemy because many
young people cannot differentiate between a spiritual husband and a husband from God in their dreams besides in our churches we were never taught “the 50 signs he is your husband from God ” like the internet would put it!
Prophet T.B Joshua and the wise men we humbly bring
forth this prayer request so that the Lord may lead to
prayers to set the people free as for me its been some
time now the Lord has lead me to so many homes in my
vision to experience the physical pain of divorce and of one partner leaving the wife for another woman without keeping it a secret to the wife or children. Another case was a man leaving the wife for another man! In the
vision I could feel the
Re: TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual husbands & Wifes Come From? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 29, 2013
Re: TB Joshua – Where Does Spiritual husbands & Wifes Come From? by Rick9(m): 7:33am On Nov 29, 2013
May God Help Us and save us from all forces of darkness Amen

(1) (Reply)

Advise For You About VIRGINITY & SEX Young Girls / Is Gambling A Sin In Christianity? / Message For The World- The Scary Revelation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.