Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! (1124 Views)

Pope Francis' Message For World Mission Sunday 2013 / Bishop David Abioye Sunday Messages, Wednesday And International Message For Fre / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by koife(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2014
Please pray with me concerning this revelation/ vision shown to me last night.
…I was shown to a certain secrete facility in an unknown location where human-like cloned zombies are trained to bite and infect humans with diseases, cause mayhem and kill. I can’t really recall how I got there but I remember vividly that to the left of the facility was an old grave yard that was leveled and seemed as though it was about to be developed for real estate…. I saw this to be a trick.
To the far right was a seemingly safe place where normal life was ongoing, like in our real life world’s community and estates with perimeter fencing that was vandalized. I also armed police officers who didn't seem to know what was happening and the impending attack. I felt it was my responsibility to inform the community of my findings for them to raise their watch, lock their doors and brace for the worst, but the populace themselves was going about their business without worry. I ran to narrate my findings to a group of the officer but they laughed off my story with mockery and sarcastic comments, except one that paid attention but revealed to me in private that he was one of the zombie who was sent to spy and infiltrate the system. I became so terrified that I ran and got to a certain arena, on my arrival; were people from different places and to in the sky was a white cozy tourist parachute carrying a prominent man from the south who looked down from above as though he was observing the terrain and the same time on a site seeing. He hovered to the north and back to the south where he came from and began to descend. He landed on arena with a loud cheer and clapping. People ran towards the parachute in order to help give him some stability as he landed running on the side of the grass……..
Your kind interpretations are welcomed

EJA
12/8/2014
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by ebenice(m): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Guess these are insights into the events that would take place soonest. Sound to me like impending danger around the corner that carelessness and worldlines has made us insensitive to. I think that part were u ran to the police means awareness..the part were the zombies are show how close the event is to the earth...the part where u saw that creature descending seem to be the much talked abt anti.christ who shall rule the earth after the rapture..
And the zombies could be demons
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by 2cato: 9:04am On Dec 08, 2014
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by noobsaibot2(m): 9:49am On Dec 08, 2014
@OP... YOU WATCH TOO MUCH RESIDENT EVIL AND COVERT CONSPIRACY MOVIES...
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by koife(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2014
ebenice:
Guess these are insights into the events that would take place soonest. Sound to me like impending danger around the corner that carelessness and worldlines has made us insensitive to. I think that part were u ran to the police means awareness..the part were the zombies are show how close the event is to the earth...the part where u saw that creature descending seem to be the much talked abt anti.christ who shall rule the earth after the rapture..
And the zombies could be demons
I really appreciate your well dissected opinion
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by koife(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2014
koife:
Please pray with me concerning this revelation/ vision shown to me last night.
…I was shown to a certain secrete facility in an unknown location where human-like cloned zombies are trained to bite and infect humans with diseases, cause mayhem and kill. I can’t really recall how I got there but I remember vividly that to the left of the facility was an old grave yard that was leveled and seemed as though it was about to be developed for real estate…. I saw this to be a trick.
To the far right was a seemingly safe place where normal life was ongoing, like in our real life world’s community and estates with perimeter fencing that was vandalized. I also armed police officers who didn't seem to know what was happening and the impending attack. I felt it was my responsibility to inform the community of my findings for them to raise their watch, lock their doors and brace for the worst, but the populace themselves was going about their business without worry. I ran to narrate my findings to a group of the officer but they laughed off my story with mockery and sarcastic comments, except one that paid attention but revealed to me in private that he was one of the zombie who was sent to spy and infiltrate the system. I became so terrified that I ran and got to a certain arena, on my arrival; were people from different places and to in the sky was a white cozy tourist parachute carrying a prominent man from the south who looked down from above as though he was observing the terrain and the same time on a site seeing. He hovered to the north and back to the south where he came from and began to descend. He landed on arena with a loud cheer and clapping. People ran towards the parachute in order to help give him some stability as he landed running on the side of the grass……..
Your kind interpretations are welcomed

EJA
12/8/2014
Please let's spread the news, I feel our World might be overtaken by wickedness.....join me in prayer, because even as I was typing this I was unable to post it for networks reason, phone malfunstion and other funny happenings that made me believe the devil was fighting so that the messaege will not go public
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
koife:

Please let's spread the news, I feel our World might be overtaken by wickedness.....join me in prayer, because even as I was typing this I was unable to post it for networks reason, phone malfunstion and other funny happenings that made me believe the devil was fighting so that the messaege will not go public
Hm God have mercy on us. But op, your dream may not be what you think it is. Are you having spiritual attacks?
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by johnydon22(m): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
lmao... chimooo grin... see as hollywood movies take finish this people... smh
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by koife(m): 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
johnydon22:
lmao... chimooo grin... see as hollywood movies take finish this people... smh
Well before u shrug this off, my revelation are usualy 90% true, its a gift from my childhood...there r different happening in this country dah I saw befre tey apen. Leme start with you...#you have a serious problem with a friend dah needs ur been careful!
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by johnydon22(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
koife:

Well before u shrug this off, my revelation are usualy 90% true, its a gift from my childhood...there r different happening in this country dah I saw befre tey apen. Leme start with you...#you have a serious problem with a friend dah needs ur been careful!

you are seriously deluded... lmao... cheesy... See fake prophecy ooo
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by Weah96: 1:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
koife:

Please let's spread the news, I feel our World might be overtaken by wickedness.....join me in prayer

Wickedness has been running this planet before I was even born. Still is. What are you going to say in prayer that you haven't said already?

1 Like

Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by simdam500(m): 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmm...... the Lord is good
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
May soul of gbenga adeboye rest in peace. before he died he warned us not be drink gari because if one drinks gari oma ma ri irikuri. he warnd us to not to eat amala because one who eats amala a ma la ala kala. this dont drink gari he dont eat amala that is why he dey dream lies.
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by koife(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
mynairatime:
May soul of gbenga adeboye rest in peace. before he died he warned us not be drink gari because if one drinks gari oma ma ri irikuri. he warnd us to not to eat amala because one who eats amala a ma la ala kala. this dont drink gari he dont eat amala that is why he dey dream lies.
I pray Gods vision upon you!
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by honourhim: 11:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
koife:

Anybody can say this pls. If you say you have the gift of prophesy and you want to prove it to him or anybody you have to be more straightforward. Which of his freinds? Whats the person's name? Whats the problem about?These are things you have to address than making a bogus stateme nt.
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by CANTICLES: 12:21am On Dec 09, 2014
" Long ago God spoke to our forefathers by means of the prophets on many occasions and in MANY WAYS ( including dreams ) ,

NOW at the end of these days he has spoken to us by means of a Son ( Jesus)" !!! Heb 1:1,2

God is speakin to us through Christ today, forget ur dreams , ..... Everythin we need to know has been recorded in the Scriptures including the preaching of Christ !!!
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by koife(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2014
honourhim:

Anybody can say this pls. If you say you have the gift of prophesy and you want to prove it to him or anybody you have to be more straightforward. Which of his freinds? Whats the person's name? Whats the problem about?These are things you have to address than making a bogus stateme nt.
I drop it as I see it, can't add nor subtract. Am not saying am a prophet.......I only ask us to pray and be more carefully for the perilous times draws neigh...
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by johnydon22(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
koife:

I drop it as I see it, can't add nor subtract. Am not saying am a prophet.......I only ask us to pray and be more carefully for the perilous times draws neigh...

lol leme tell u my own vision: ur mum n dad had a big problem and ur mum is trying to poison ur papa... pls tell ur dad to be careful and pray for the perilous times draws neigh.. mean while am not saying am a prophet, i drop as i see it, cant add nor subtract.. grin
Re: Message For The World- The Scary Revelation! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amin jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Revelation "Jesus Is Coming On 1st Januray 2017" Are Prepared? / The Pope Needs A Turban / ISIS Seen Undermining Islamic Faith As More Muslims Convert To Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.