Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa (2913 Views)

Ict And Telecom Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa by forexman(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2008
Hello all,
Just like the US lottery program, the Canadian Immigration schemes are beginning to produce live testimonies.
A friend of mine got his work visa through a Canada based Recruiter and Immigration Lawyer. He travelled with his wife and kids recently.
I have personally applied and have got my Labour Market Opinion, a document issued by Human Resources Service Development Canada.
However, one must be careful in his search for Canadian representives as some may be scam.

Here are a few tips on getting a well established and reputable immigration consultants, recognised by Canadian Consulate.

He/she must be a member of CSIC, the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants or Provincial Law Society.
Firm must be registered in Canada.
Must have been in practice for over three years.

For more information about renowned consultants, especially those that are presently recruiting in Africa, please email me at tosin@ymail.com

Regards
Re: Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2008
!
Re: Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa by Delta007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2008
forexman:

Hello all,
Just like the US lottery program, the Canadian Immigration schemes are beginning to produce live testimonies.
A friend of mine got his work visa through a Canada based Recruiter and Immigration Lawyer. He travelled with his wife and kids recently.
I have personally applied and have got my Labour Market Opinion, a document issued by Human Resources Service Development Canada.
However, one must be careful in his search for Canadian representives as some may be scam.

Here are a few tips on getting a well established and reputable immigration consultants, recognised by Canadian Consulate.

He/she must be a member of CSIC, the Canadian Society of Immigration Consultants or Provincial Law Society.
Firm must be registered in Canada.
Must have been in practice for over three years.

For more information about renowned consultants, especially those that are presently recruiting in Africa, please email me at tosin@ymail.com

Regards
Yeah, whatever; why dont you post any info you got here? Huh?
Re: Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa by promise2(f): 5:23am On Jul 24, 2008
Hi Forexman,

Yes i have been doing a lot of research about travelling to canada. i Found out that using Immigration Lawyers in canada works and they also direct you on what steps to take. I have been comparing Immigration Lawyers i have contacted, like ABRAM AND KROOCHAS and Cohen david ,web site is www.canadavisa.com. If you enter the website you can look for their forum where people who are still processing their application share their experience. these poeple are from all over the world.

if i may ask could you please give me your lawyer website and how much is their consultant fees? and how long does it take them to finish your case and get you a canadian visa? David cohen is about $1750. you pay in three instalment but you can pay at once. and can you please explain what you mean byLABOUR MARKET OPINION?

Do you know about PROVINENCE NOMINEE PROGRAM in Canada?Where a particular provinence nominate you when you apply under their provinence? like the Manitoba Provinence accept Nigerian to come and work in their provinence if you Qualify.

Please kindly give me a reply.
Re: Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa by forexman(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2008
There are several immigration categories to Canada;

1. The Federal Skilled Class(Permanent Residence); processing times - 51 to 61 months but can be reduced significantly through an Arranged Employment Opinion. An AEO is a written document from Human Resources Service Development Canada, authorizing a Candian Headhunter or Employer to recruit an individual(a foreign national) that have or is willing to apply for permanent residence from outside Canada. This document helps reduce the processing times as it convinces the Visa Officer about your immediate employment on arrival and wages tied.

2. The Work Visa (Temporary Residence); processing times - 6 to 9 months. Applications can only be made with a Labour Market Opinion on hand. An LMO is a written document from Human Resources Service Development Canada, authorizing a Canadian Headhunter or Employer to recruit an individual(a foreign national) that is willing to apply for work visa from outside Canada. This document convinces the Visa Officer that you already have a job offer in Canada.

For you to get such documents as AEO, and LMO, then you need a Canadian Immigration Lawyer and/or Headhunter to liaise potential employers for an Employment Contract. After which application is made to HRSDC for AEO or LMO as applicable.

Hope I have been able to shed more light? You can email tosin@ymail.com for recommended contacts.

Regards
Re: Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa by forexman(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2008
promise2:

Hi Forexman,

Yes i have been doing a lot of research about travelling to canada. i Found out that using Immigration Lawyers in canada works and they also direct you on what steps to take. I have been comparing Immigration Lawyers i have contacted, like ABRAM AND KROOCHAS and Cohen david ,web site is www.canadavisa.com. If you enter the website you can look for their forum where people who are still processing their application share their experience. these poeple are from all over the world.

if i may ask could you please give me your lawyer website and how much is their consultant fees? and how long does it take them to finish your case and get you a canadian visa? David cohen is about $1750. you pay in three instalment but you can pay at once. and can you please explain what you mean byLABOUR MARKET OPINION?

Do you know about PROVINENCE NOMINEE PROGRAM in Canada?Where a particular provinence nominate you when you apply under their provinence? like the Manitoba Provinence accept Nigerian to come and work in their provinence if you Qualify.

Please kindly give me a reply.

The Federal Skilled Immigration(Permanent Residence) and Work Visa (Temporary Residence) categories are administered by the Canadian Government. They are both Federal schemes while the Provincial Nominee Program a Work visa scheme administered by a particular Province(State). It is a Provincial(not Federal) scheme. You would not need an LMO but a document nominating you to work in just that Province, and these vary from Province to Province.
Re: Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa by promise2(f): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2008
Thanks for the explaination,
Could you kindly give me the Law firm contact detail which your friend used to travell. pls can i get you right,this law firm can actually get a job for you in canada?
Re: Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa by Amagal: 7:37am On Jul 25, 2019
Hi people, would I get a level 2 license since I have a postgraduate certificate in early childhood education and 7 years experience in early childhood education experience and tutoring. I however have my bsc in Mass communication.would get a level 2 license for early childhood education, with a PGD in early childhood education and bsc in Mass communication. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Beautiful Lakes In The World(pics) / My Funny Experience With A Ugandan Girl / The Hell Of Being An Asylum Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.