Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application (2939 Views)

UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / UKBA Staff Are Rejecting African Visas Unfairly - Independent Report / Ukba Nigeria Annoucement Regarding E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by badpeople: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2011
@Justwise
@Omo Tier1
and all nairalander

I applied for my Msc in the UK, paid my tuition fee in full, maintenance fund which is over the normal request, i save over N3.4m for 2mths cos i was mandated lately by my university to take an english test, which i passed, but i was refused by the ECO, on the basis of UK immigration rules under paragragh 320(7A) and paragragh 245ZV, ofwhich i applied before as a visitor when the old passport were still in use but that i didnt indicate in my application form that i applied before.

Now, ECO advised i can only apply for review of thier decision through ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW REQUEST NOTICE, how will go about this, pls advice
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by justwise(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2011
bad people:

@Justwise
@Omo Tier1
and all nairalander
I applied for my Msc in the UK, paid my tuition fee in full, maintenance fund which is over the normal request, i save over N3.4m for 2mths cos i was mandated lately by my university to take an english test, which i passed, but i was refused by the ECO, on the basis of UK immigration rules under paragragh 320(7A) and paragragh 245ZV, ofwhich i applied before as a visitor when the old passport were still in use but that i didnt indicate in my application form that i applied before.
Now, ECO advised i can only apply for review of thier decision through ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW REQUEST NOTICE, how will go about this, pls advice
Can u remember why u were refused when u applied as a visitor with the old passport?
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by badpeople: 10:20pm On Jul 24, 2011
thxs bro, sure its becos of tax clearance, and they witheld it, that is 2007
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by justwise(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2011
bad people:

thxs bro,  sure its becos of tax clearance, and they witheld it, that is 2007

Ok, was the tax clearance not original? You re-apply and acknowledge that u were refused visa in 2007, 2011 and give reasons why u were refused visa in both occasions.   You need to inform ur school as well.
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by badpeople: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2011
Wat is the meaning or process of the advice Consular give that if i wish to go through ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW REQUST NOTICE, how wil i do that? to which address, cos they gave me a link to the form for the above request,

@Justwise, the tax is not original, given then by my sponsor, are you saying that i can make a new application immediately, cos they said they banned me for 10yrs starting from 2007, shld i prepare and submit fresh application stating all these faults,
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by justwise(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2011
bad people:

Wat is the meaning or process of the advice Consular give that if i wish to go through ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW REQUST NOTICE, how wil i do that? to which address, cos they gave me a link to the form for the above request,

@Justwise, the tax is not original, given then by my sponsor, are you saying that i can make a new application immediately, cos they said they banned me for 10yrs starting from 2007, shld i prepare and submit fresh application stating all these faults,

Who said they banned u since 2007? The BHC or who?
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by badpeople: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2011
No, it was stated in this recent refusal letter by the BHC which came out last week, not the refusal of 2007
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by justwise(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2011
bad people:

No, it was stated in this recent refusal letter by the BHC which came out last week, not the refusal of 2007

That is sad, presenting fake document attracts 10yrs ban, u will be refused again if u re-apply.

Going through ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW will take a long time and u winning the case will be hard.

But 10yrs ban policy started in 2008, i don't know why u were banned for an offence committed in 2007
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by badpeople: 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2011
thanks bro, let try the ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW, pls which e-mail add will i used to send the ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW FORM
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by justwise(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
bad people:

thanks bro, let try the ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW, pls which e-mail add will i used to send the ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW FORM

You don't email it, u complete the form by hand and send it to BHC.
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^Hello darlinggggggggggggggg kiss kiss kiss kiss I don come again grin cheesy
Re: Refusal By Ukba On My Tier4 Application by justwise(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2011
jennykadry:

^^^Hello darlinggggggggggggggg kiss kiss kiss kiss I don come again grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin. . .still waiting for our deal to materialized

(1) (Reply)

I Have Plans To Travel Out Of The Country But Not A Graduate / Canada Headhunters Recruiting In Africa / PICTURE: 7 Nigerians Arrested With Fake Dollars And Police Uniforms In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.