Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

DOWNLOAD VIDEO : Go And Die, Gov. Oshiomole To A Widow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DOWNLOAD VIDEO : Go And Die, Gov. Oshiomole To A Widow (1138 Views)

What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole / Adams Oshiomole To Join PDP As Npdp Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO : Go And Die, Gov. Oshiomole To A Widow by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2013
After series of warning passed out to be high ways traders that Edo State (Nigeria) will no longer tolerate the act of selling on highways in order to enhance free movement for vehicles, the traders continue to turn deaf ears to this simple instruction given by the state government.

This led to the governor of the state coming out to act in anger on the highways traders, seizing their goods and forcing them off the road. During this process, a certain woman who was part of the traders plead for her goods.

As she continue to beg for the release of her goods, she make mention these words "I am a widow" just to calm the angry governor (I don't know if she's really a widow). But instead of these words to calm the governor, he gave a reply in anger "You are a widow, go and die".

This statement by the governor has led to various comments about his words, with people not minding the good behind the angry governor's actions. Download the video and see for yourself. CLICK the Link to Download the Video http://unlimitedmusicandnews..com/2013/11/download-video-go-and-die-gov-oshiomole.html
Re: DOWNLOAD VIDEO : Go And Die, Gov. Oshiomole To A Widow by Emelcee: 1:37pm On Nov 29, 2013
Adams Oshogorilla is heartless, I didn't expect such words from him. He should expand the road and create employment for those hawkers. If they start to list the cleanest state in Nigeria now, Edo State won't make TOP5. That man is wicked, God just revealed his hidden wickedness to his people in the public. Oshomole travel to Uyo,n u will see good roads and hawkers, goto Calaber, u will see good roads and Hawkers, goto PH, u will see same, and those states are far better than Edo. I wish I can sue this man for harassing and embarrassing that poor woman.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo Iweala Admits Sanusi Is Right And $49billion Is Intact / If Muslem North Were Terrorist Then Who Is Asari Dokunbo / Ibikunle Amusun Campaign With Branded Rice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.