Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? (11710 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were The First Humans,this Would Happen / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / Where Do Black People Come From According To Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
The funny thing brother macof, is that these people think we are preaching our religion to them, when in fact, we are preaching their own ancestral religion to them.

If we wanted , we could just mind our own business ad let them die.

They dont understand that we are really doing them a favour.

grin Yes, that's probably it.
They think we are Paganic evangelist preaching our religion to anybody.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
So you are both Islamophobes lol no wonder.

@Pagan So Boko Haram represents Islam yeah? I'm not even going to debate with you anymore, you are too feeble-minded. The damage Alshabaab has done not that much compared to the civil war.
READ A DAMN BOOK or are you illiterate?? How did a clan warfare become Islamic?

@macof you are just reposting what I've already answered. At the end of the day if adhering to Islam makes me a slave then so be it. It shouldn't bother you one bit because it is my choice.
"Lakum deenakum waleya deen"
You stick to your deen and I'll stick to mine. No one wants your 'favour' or lies.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:
You stick to your deen and I'll stick to mine. No one wants your 'favour' or lies.

yeahh but you please stop bombing us for "sticking to our deen".

thnx.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

yeahh but you please stop bombing us for "sticking to our deen".

thnx.

I'm not part Boko Haram nor do I support them. Thank you very much.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:

@macof you are just reposting what I've already answered. At the end of the day if adhering to Islam makes me a slave then so be it. It shouldn't bother you one bit because it is my choice.

Such hypocrisy.

Did Ur Islamic fathers and Jihadist stick to their religion and leave people to theirs?

Have u ever condemned those mad men in the jihadist squads and modern terrorists for the killing they do in the name of Islam?

You come here being a disgusting hypocrite

when Islam leaves my people alone, I'll leave Islam alone.

But of course unlike Islam, Pagans won't use guns and bombs.

1 Like

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
macof:

Such hypocrisy.

Did Ur Islamic fathers and Jihadist stick to their religion and leave people to theirs?

Have u ever condemned those mad men in the jihadist squads and modern terrorists for the killing they do in the name of Islam?

You come here being a disgusting hypocrite

when Islam leaves my people alone, I'll leave Islam alone.

But of course unlike Islam, Pagans won't use guns and bombs.

How do you know if I haven't already done that? You are calling me a hypocrite because of your assumptions, that is the sign of a person with low intelligence. Read my last response to Pagan 9ja.

Now get the Bleep outta here I couldn't care less about how butthurt you are. If you want to debate with Boko Haram go and debate with them you fcking coward.

We Somalis know how to deal with terrorists, stop bitcching about it on the internet and go fight for your land.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

Somalia would not be the country it is today without Islam... It might even have a Government.

it is really sad. Heart wrenching. They call their ancestors fairy tales. Sad sad sad. It might be dark with all that human sacrifices and all. And I doubt that is true. All we know about our history is what the white men said we were. Monkeys and he goats and we believed. How can Islam not be an Arabic religion. Where is its origin? Where is the profounder of Islam from? What is the language of the quaran? Free your minds from mental slavery. We need to preach this

4 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ohioleii:

it is really sad. Heart wrenching. They call their ancestors fairy tales. Sad sad sad. It might be dark with all that human sacrifices and all. And I doubt that is true. All we know about our history is what the white men said we were. Monkeys and he goats and we believed. How can Islam not be an Arabic religion. Where is its origin? Where is the profounder of Islam from? What is the language of the quaran? Free your minds from mental slavery. We need to preach this

Where did I call my ancestors fairy tales?? Tell me where and I will retract my statement.
Tell me now!!
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
http://www.wattpad.com/5090497-the-legend-of-dhegdheer-long-ear-a-somalian

That is Dhegdheer's story, are you telling me this is my ancestor and I'm wrong for calling Dhegdheer a fairy tale? Ignorant fucktards, READ!

This is Qorismaris.

"Somalis call the were-wolf "Qorismaris" man who who at night touches himself with this certain staff and then becomes a hyna/human at night and then kills and attacks people before the morning"

Is this my ancestor? Just because the fool Pagan 9ja claimed Somalis worshipped Qorismaris doesn't mean that it is true. Qorismaris or the werewolf is very much a fairy tale. Unless of course if your IQ is sub 100 and you actually believe this happens.

This is what happens when people speak without knowledge, you make a fool out of yourself.

Claiming that these fictional figures were my ancestors phah I wouldn't be surprised if the only time you read is when you are on Nairaland.

"Alhamdulillah (Praise to Allah), who has guided us to this(Islam); and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us."
(Surah Al A'raf, 7:43)
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:

How do you know if I haven't already done that? You are calling me a hypocrite because of your assumptions, that is the sign of a person with low intelligence. Read my last response to Pagan 9ja.

Now get the Bleep outta here I couldn't care less about how butthurt you are. If you want to debate with Boko Haram go and debate with them you fcking coward.

We Somalis know how to deal with terrorists, stop bitcching about it on the internet and go fight for your land.

Lol this is ur butthurt not mine

It's ur ancestors that are being dejected and mocked not mine.

You know how to deal with ur terrorist? Lol terrorist caused by wat? Islam

Fight for dignity and pride
There's no one claiming my land, Yorubaland is perfectly safe at least we haven't let Islam do much damage.
But Islam must go before such befalls us.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12: http://www.wattpad.com/5090497-the-legend-of-dhegdheer-long-ear-a-somalian

That is Dhegdheer's story, are you telling me this is my ancestor and I'm wrong for calling Dhegdheer a fairy tale? Ignorant fucktards, READ!

This is Qorismaris.

"Somalis call the were-wolf "Qorismaris" man who who at night touches himself with this certain staff and then becomes a hyna/human at night and then kills and attacks people before the morning"

Is this my ancestor? Just because the fool Pagan 9ja claimed Somalis worshipped Qorismaris doesn't mean that it is true. Qorismaris or the werewolf is very much a fairy tale. Unless of course if your IQ is sub 100 and you actually believe this happens.

This is what happens when people speak without knowledge, you make a fool out of yourself.

Claiming that these fictional figures were my ancestors phah I wouldn't be surprised if the only time you read is when you are on Nairaland.

"Alhamdulillah (Praise to Allah), who has guided us to this(Islam); and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us."
(Surah Al A'raf, 7:43)

loool what makes a human changing murdering werewolf anymore outrageous than talking snakes, Mohammad flying on a magical horse or creating jinns or angels from smokeless fire. Lol. I would rather worship changing man. Sounds legit lol

3 Likes

Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hey slave bag, who is butthurt nowgrin?

U know why we make reference to ur ancestors is because, Their spirituality was all about their way of life. If u claim ur ancestors spirituality is nothing but a fairytale it means they were worshipping a non-existing God and in plain words they were fools
It's such an insult.

Here u are defending the Arabs religion have u ever defended ur ancestors religion?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
macof:

Lol this is ur butthurt not mine

It's ur ancestors that are being dejected and mocked not mine.

You know how to deal with ur terrorist? Lol terrorist caused by wat? Islam

Fight for dignity and pride
There's no one claiming my land, Yorubaland is perfectly safe at least we haven't let Islam do much damage.
But Islam must go before such befalls us.

Terrorism caused by foreigners and their dogs. Alshabab is an organisation that comes under Al Qaeda and who funds Al Qaeda? That's right. It is evident in Syria who funds Al Qaeda.

Yorubaland my arse, you can't divide your land just like that because I told you to get your rifle and turn your anger towards the terrorists ruining your country just like we are.

It is you who is butthurt because of the expansion of Islam not me.

My ancestors were vaillant and glorious since they accepted Islam.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Slave bag lol You are the epitome of the word SLAVE! You are lucky the Europeans don't come back to your lands and put you in those ships again.

Shifting the argument on the prophet now are we? After I showed you the kind of garbage you have been saying on here for days.

You can worship our fictional Cannibal Dhegdheer if you want to hahah.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by hamazonyte: 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
macof:

How does this prove Adam and Eve were real?
more so; are we underestimating what God is capable of doin? He that bring out d dead from the living and otherwise! Greatness belong to u the lord of the universe...
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:

YOu are the one who should get out of here.

You are not Nigerian. Brother macof is a Nigerian on a Nigerian site. angry
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ohioleii:

loool what makes a human changing murdering werewolf anymore outrageous than talking snakes, Mohammad flying on a magical horse or creating jinns or angels from smokeless fire. Lol. I would rather worship changing man. Sounds legit lol

[size=24pt]GBAM![/size]

Btw warya, I didnt claim you worshipped Qosimaris.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Btw warya, I didnt claim you worshipped Qosimaris.

Yes you did, you said Qorismaris and Dhegdheer were deities when no one worshipped.

PAGAN 9JA:

YOu are the one who should get out of here.

You are not Nigerian. Brother macof is a Nigerian on a Nigerian site. angry

It is a public forum, I can stay here if I want to mofuckker you can't just call people slaves and badmouth their ancestors then not expect people to retaliate.

I'm out of this thread anyway, 4 pagans and you couldn't come up with a proper argument lol. Let that be a lesson to you, never speak without knowledge b.itch
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:

Yes you did, you said Qorismaris and Dhegdheer were deities when no one worshipped.

No I didnt.

stop bullsh.itting here.

I just listed those 4 examples as deities.

The rest was just side info of pre-islamic beliefs.

Infact I think these stories of Qoismaris, etc., are just mythological tales associated with Somali ancestors. They are allusions to what kind of people they were, albeit with a supernatural twist.

It is a public forum, I can stay here if I want to mofuckker you can't just call people slaves and badmouth their ancestors then not expect people to retaliate.

I'm out of this thread anyway, 4 pagans and you couldn't come up with a proper argument lol. Let that be a lesson to you, never speak without knowledge b.itch

It is a public forum created specifically by Nigerians and targeted to a Nigerian audience.

You can stay here but you have no right to insult us on our forum or tell our people to leave here.

He didt badmouth your ancestors. Infact he was speaking in praise of your Pagan ancestors.

This is no lesson. none of us are backing out here. It is you who is running away.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
What's the point of debating with feeble minded pricks like you 4?
I wouldn't have insulted you guys if you and Macofc hadn't called me and my people Arab slaves. You started the insults so get out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat.
I'll insult you if you insult me.

You said you worship these deities - I proved you wrong.

You said Islam caused the fall of the Somali government - I proved you wrong.

You said that I said that I mocked my own ancestors by calling them fairy tales - You lied.

You said Hubal is Allah - I proved you wrong and you haven't got any proof for it.

What more is there to talk about?

That's right, nothing.
Goodnight!
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12: What's the point of debating with feeble minded pricks like you 4?

You said that I said that I mocked my own ancestors by calling them fairy tales - You lied.

You said Hubal is Allah - I proved you wrong and you haven't got any proof for it.

That's right, nothing.
Goodnight!

YOU ARE A DAMNED LIAR!

I did not say you worshipped Qorimaris.

Islam didnt let a united Somali Govt. to be formed so far.. we alknow that.

also it was islam that laid seige to that Kenya mall recently. dont deny that.

Yeah you did call your ancestors fairytales.

You didnt even prove that Hubal is not ALlah.

you are a liar.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:

I never insulted ur ancestors.

I would love to insult those late and close generation ancestors of yours that began the curse of the land by accepting Islam but I wouldn't because they are still ancestors.

Pagans shouldn't insult the ancestors

Being cooky cheesy You have no defense and never did.
Wat proper argument? I don't even see this as an argument u are off, It's Us letting u know how wrong u are to be a muslim and you have not proved why any non-Arab should be muslim

Lol ok I speak without knowledge, that's why I pray everyday for Orunmila's blessings
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12: What's the point of debating with feeble minded pricks like you 4?
I wouldn't have insulted you guys if you and Macofc hadn't called me and my people Arab slaves. You started the insults so get out of the kitchen if you can't handle the heat.
I'll insult you if you insult me.

That's right, nothing.
Goodnight!

I called u and in fact the whole of Somalia an Arab slave quarters[i]just did now[/i] because of wat I see Somalis do in the name of pleasing one Arab God and doing the will of Arabs.

I wouldn't want to go back to all that, I believe there's no need to dive into those again but here's a new one; Wats wrong with the Somali spirituality that Islam has right?
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
yousuf12:

Terrorism caused by foreigners and their dogs. Alshabab is an organisation that comes under Al Qaeda and who funds Al Qaeda? That's right. It is evident in Syria who funds Al Qaeda.

Yorubaland my arse, you can't divide your land just like that because I told you to get your rifle and turn your anger towards the terrorists ruining your country just like we are.

It is you who is butthurt because of the expansion of Islam not me.

My ancestors were vaillant and glorious since they accepted Islam.

Long yarns

Islam is the cause of terrorism in Somalia don't try to shift blame for ur Arab masters interest

True Most of yorubaland is now part of Nigeria, but it's a mental stand for me to think of yorubaland anytime "your land" is directed to me

I am not butthurt, I have no reason to be butthurt for Somalia

So wat happens to the ancestors of those ancestors who accepted Islam?
One of Ur problem is Hate- hates for ur glorious pagan ancestors, I know Nigerians like u
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yawn garbage all over again. Stop replying back to me I'm not your white Massa.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:33am On Dec 06, 2013
stop posting first.
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by FOWOSIRE: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

So u assert that Adam had Jewish features

I hope u jst addressed this Adam and Eve thing for d sake of the topic

Ye ah kind of, cause Adam and Eve are the names in the creation story of the Jews and your question was in line with the Judeochristianic belief, if you asked where white people came from based on yoruba tradition, I am sure I will think up another answer. But based on the Jewish which has been the international standard of creation. Yes that is my answer
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by macof(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by hazybok: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2013
Ki-Katanga:

NO, it is not.

Black people have black children.
Whites have white.
White and Black have brown.
Asian have Asian.

Blacks never have White or whites Black, unless people have been playing away.
playing away with white angels
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by onuwaje(m): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Where Do Black People Come From If Adam And Eve Were White...? by hebrew12: 2:06am On Jan 02, 2017
Adam and eve were Black! period
Africa as a continent was not called 'Africa' at the time, hence it is difficult to research this historically - it is like calling Nigeria "Wazobia" from 2017, you will never find a president of Wazobia in 2015
All races come from black - [a recent example in 2015 - google 'Ben and Angela Ihegboro'] but black cannot come from any other race. Regardless of what race you mix with Black, it is a gene of survivors.

[http:///ja8ufky] The original Hebrew are blacks - read about the migration of the original Hebrew from Jerusalem, driven out by roman and they fled to most nation of the world, including Egypt [where Yorubas and Ibos came from before settling in Nigeria [a country formed and named by a white Flora Shaw in 19th Century https://www.nairaland.com/844612/nigeria-name-amalgamation]

The bible is accurate but watch out for mis-interpretation of it - read your bible yourself and do not rely on the images we have been fed growing up [such as the myth of the fruit in Eden being 'apple' which is not in the bible; or three wise men visiting Jesus - He was visited by wise men with three gifts - we do not know how many wise men - etc]
A lot of efforts have gone into the original Hebrews to forget their roots - wake up and be educated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endtimes : People Can Expect Significant Changes By 2030 - Don Koenig / Can You Pray For The Dead? Is It A Futile Effort? / Today Is Ash Wednesday, Marks The Start Of The Lenten Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.