Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? (11274 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / Whats Your Native Name And Its Meaning. / What Does Ur Native Name Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Lilknight(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2013
smakati: Oghenekevweona- na God giv me dis one.
urhobo wado

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by kambili999(f): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2013
iv got two native names coz im a product of an inter-tribal marriage.
Evioghene...
Ezinne-amaka...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Kingslaw(m): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2013
Abeg na only ooo names full nairaland.abeg remove the o and put another letter it will still mean the same thing.
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2013
Uchenna = im papa thoughts..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by chucky234(m): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2013
nvnnyz: chukwunwike-God get power
Wrong translation, you be heavy olodo
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 30, 2013
chucky234: Wrong translation, I be heavy olodo

thanks
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Glocee(f): 9:11am On Nov 30, 2013
God dey near me - CHINOMSO
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by oliidell(m): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2013
Odionyebuchukwu- E get anybody wey be God? (God is the Ultimate)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by sammsimm(m): 9:15am On Nov 30, 2013
ADEDIPUPO - crown don plenty
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Kingslaw(m): 9:16am On Nov 30, 2013
I never still see housa names.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by brunofarad(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
NosoChic: Onyekachi- who pass GOD

Same here

Onyekachukwu

Who pass God.
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by oyeyipow(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2013
Olawale- wealth don come house
Olamide- my wealth don show
Oyeyemi- position fit me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by okorobabe(f): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2013
Onyekachi - Na who big pass God?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by chidijp1(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2013
Chidi - God dey
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2013
God fine.
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by jaytime(m): 9:32am On Nov 30, 2013
smakati: Oghenekevweona- na God giv me dis one.
na God dash me dis one

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 30, 2013
yoruba dudes what does 'seun' mean?
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by jaytime(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2013
scipher: Ogirigbamila - na wall comot me for trouble lipsrsealed
Omo see name. Chei...!
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 30, 2013
Chukwunwike ---- na God get power
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by immortalvoices(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2013
from my observation the easterners are truly representing here and beside mine is

Chukwuka.....na God sure pass/ God pass

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Xyge(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2013
emma_best2000: Emmanuel ..... God Dey Our Side tongue
shey u be British ni? U no get native name? Abi Emma sound 'native' for your auditory organ? Nnna abeg go read the topic then foward ya native nemuu letus see iitu..

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Crystalbelle(f): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2013
My native name is Tamunonengiyeofori meaning nothing pass God in pidgin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by koolet: 9:52am On Nov 30, 2013
seun- nlanders thank you oo
osewa- i fine
makinde-bring beta pesin cum
kunle-the tin full house
segun- finishing brutality
dapo-mixing
titi-forever
tokunbo-direct from the sea

koolet-good personsmiley

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by rioemmanuel(m): 9:52am On Nov 30, 2013
OLUWA TOBI LOBA >God BIG for king or God Big go meet am

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Dannylux: 9:54am On Nov 30, 2013
Make thunder strike you (That's Mine)
smiley
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2013
are you turkish?
llbhuds: Teshekule... meaning thank you
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by buoye1(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2013
OLUWATOBI-----------"God dey big"
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by buoye1(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2013
rioemmanuel: OLUWA TOBI LOBA >God BIG for king or God Big go meet am
Rubissh....abeg no spoil ma name joor
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by amiskurie(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2013
olawale-- wealth waka kon house
Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by otiigba1(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2013
grin grin grin Amushiri ike (Igbo) = Armstrong = strong paynis

1 Like

Re: What Is The Pidgin Translation Of Your Native Name? by buoye1(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2013
Crystalbelle: My native name is TAMUNONENGIYEOFORI meaning nothing pass God in pidgin
Reads name and faint!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would There Ever Be Universal Unity With Colored/black Folks? / Book On The Ibibio Culture / Dating A Nigerian Guy In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.