Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,136 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Airtel Agents Are Incompetent - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Airtel Agents Are Incompetent (402 Views)

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! / Samsung Office At Saka Tinubu Has Incompetent Workers / Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Agents Are Incompetent by geolan(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2013
Gm Nairalanders.
I want to share my ordeal in the hands of one of Nigeria's leading telecommunication. If I post this in the wrong section, the mods can help me move it to the right section and if possible make this topic grace the Frontpage so that we can all share our views. Precisely on monday 25th of november 2013, I had to re subscribe for my Bis on my BB. I have been on this plan for months now but on this fateful day I was trying to recharge my fone with the 1500 naira card I got. After successfully loading two 500 naira card which sums up to 1000, on scratching the last 500naira card I discovered some pins were missing or has bn scratched away. Since I believe this isn't a new case, I decided to call their customer care line to make a complain, they asked for the serial number of the card which I gave them and they told me that I will be credited within 24hrs. I waited patiently to see any notification after 24hours from airtel as promised which I didn't get. I called the customer care agent again and they apologised that my complain is still open and I should give them another 24 hours. Dear nairalanders I have waited patiently since monday but I haven't gotten anything from them and have been calling only to get posted that it will be worked on. I am not really particularly angry that they couldn't credit me, fine I accept that its my fault for not scratching it gently but why would airtel agents deem it fit to keep deceiving a loyal customer for days. Nothing wrong if they tell me to forget about the card and move on but am just angry with the level of incompetence all this agents display.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Humor: Math Grade / Pope Francis Puts On Costume To Sneak Out Of Vatican To Help The Homeless / What Is So Special About Nelson Mandela?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.