Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider (3820 Views)

Seun/mukina, Please Address This Incompetent MOD That Should Be Cautioned! / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend / EMS Speed Post Tracking Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider by GboyegaD(m): 9:56am On Mar 09, 2011
Dear House,

I am currently being frustrated by the services of EMS Nigeria. I sent a parcel to University of North Texas since February 24th and as I write, the parcel is yet to be delivered. To worsen my plight, no one seems to know where the parcel is. Each time I get through to their customer service, all I hear is that the parcel is in transit and this has been over a week. Recently while trying to track the parcel, I discovered the parcel was returned to Lagos and opened at their office. I asked why and all I hear is that what that means is that the parcel left the country that date.

I received a mail from mu Graduate Program Coordinator yesterday night informing me that I have just up to Monday to ensure the parcel arrives. My greatest challenge now is "How do I get new copies of transcript knowing the challenges and bureaucracy of the institution I graduated from and also, how do I get recommendation letters".

I am thinking of sending an official copy of transcript I collected in respect of another institution and adding a note to it stating what happened through DHL. Please do you think this will suffice and accepted by the Graduate School in the interim? Or what do you suggest I do?

Thank you so much for your advice.
Re: Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider by yercy12: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
Same here man! my brother sent a birth certificate to me (an urgent document). He paid 6500 naira
just to expedite by EMS speedpost but I havent receive it since last week monday.(2/28/2011)
I called EMS at kakawa ealier this week and they told me they have aircraft issue and the problem has been resolved
Today ,thursday march 10 2011. she told me that the
custom are holding my letter in Naija and as soon as they released it I will get it the U.S.
Its crazy man! have they corrupted EMS too with scam?
Re: Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider by dady2011(m): 12:19am On Jan 08, 2012
Did you ever recieve the documents sent through ems?. if so shear your experience

1 Like

Re: Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider by mayDtolu(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Ems Nigeria, A Totally Incompetent Service Provider by mayDtolu(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dear House,

I am currently being frustrated by the services of EMS Nigeria. I sent a parcel to University of North Texas since February 24th and as I write, the parcel is yet to be delivered. To worsen my plight, no one seems to know where the parcel is. Each time I get through to their customer service, all I hear is that the parcel is in transit and this has been over a week. Recently while trying to track the parcel, I discovered the parcel was returned to Lagos and opened at their office. I asked why and all I hear is that what that means is that the parcel left the country that date.

I received a mail from mu Graduate Program Coordinator yesterday night informing me that I have just up to Monday to ensure the parcel arrives. My greatest challenge now is "How do I get new copies of transcript knowing the challenges and bureaucracy of the institution I graduated from and also, how do I get recommendation letters".

I am thinking of sending an official copy of transcript I collected in respect of another institution and adding a note to it stating what happened through DHL. Please do you think this will suffice and accepted by the Graduate School in the interim? Or what do you suggest I do?

Thank you so much for your advice.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Become The Two / Uyo Love Garden (PIX) / A Soilder Man Naked His Wife With Concubine After He Caught Them Together PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.