Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. (1917 Views)

Who Is The Best Performing State Governor So Far? / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by Driftingking(m): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2013
WHO IS THE BEST STATE GOVERNOR SINCE THIS YEAR.

i think it is gov rochas okoroocha .gov of imo state.because of his free assets for people and students add urz.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by omicron(m): 3:37pm On Nov 30, 2013
Drifting king: WHO IS THE BEST STATE GOVERNOR SINCE THIS YEAR.

i think it is gov rochas okoroocha .gov of imo state.because of his free assets for people and students add urz.

Hmmm, that's your opinion cos for me, Rochas is the Fraud of The Year!

Many of the governors no longer care about projects for the masses, but about how they will remain politically relevant beyond 2015, as politics has become the order of the day.

If anybody should be given such accolade, for me it is Sullivan Chime.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by Driftingking(m): 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2013
You mean the man that imprisoned his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by SBJoji(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Kashim Shettima Borno State Governor, the media said that

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by ITbomb(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
2013 was a complete waste in the development history of Nigeria as Governors relocated to Abuja en masse
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by ChimaAgbalajob: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2013
[size=33pt]Obong Sir Godswill Akpabio ![/size]
[size=18pt]The great transformer of all time[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by olucomf: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2013
Fashii..
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by naijaracist(m): 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
olucomf: Fashii..
fashi gini
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
embarassed ADAOBI PETER
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by plaindealer: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob: [size=33pt]Obong Sir Godswill Akpabio ![/size]

You are right, he's a great transformer alright.

He successfully transformed and relocated himself and his family to Lagos and resident Aso Rock bingo...

lol

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by Adrenaline123(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Sullivan Chime is the best, we need evidence, here's mine
more coming.

Which gov can beat this, state of the art security police car

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2013

The governor who lives in Lagos with his family

Transformer ko, Generator ni

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by tjfulloption(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2013
is governor saidu dakingari of kebbi state

he is a man of:
transparency
accountability
intergrity
equity
and justice
he has neither loot from the state treasury nor take any loan/borrow from any quarters.

the has emback on massive capital projects and on human development programs.

"speaking in calaba tune" lemee yust men(t)yion (l)yittle.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by omicron(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Drifting king: You mean the man that imprisoned his wife.

No, I mean the man that has transformed Enugu State and keeps doing so, without having to pay millions of public funds in advertising himself.

Well, I Thought you asked the Best Governor of The Year. I didn't know you meant the Best Husband of The Year.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by abokinside: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2013
Adrenaline123: Sullivan Chime is the best, we need evidence, here's mine
more coming.

Which gov can beat this, state of the art security police car
Kia picanto! One hilux pick up will buy like 4 or 5 of this right? Ask Fashola how many pick ups has been bought for the police this year alone.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by BishopMagic: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
Rauf is by far the best worst governor.

Fashola and Oshomole win the fraud alert award.

Rochas and Amechi share the traitors award jointly

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by sanandreas(m): 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2013
Uduaghan dnt expect to see ur name here. U are a big fraud to delta state. Ibori was far far better than you.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by Adrenaline123(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2013
abokinside:
Kia picanto! One hilux pick up will buy like 4 or 5 of this right? Ask Fashola how many pick ups has been bought for the police this year alone.
Sullivan has graduated frm Hilux to this, pick-up na old fashion nau, BTW, most of the hilux has been dumped, go and check advanced countries and see what their police use.
Evidence =====>
you see the hilux on the wel paved road

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by BishopMagic: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
wink wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2013
LMAO....another ego stroking thread for conceited governors and their paid lackeys.

All the state governments in Nigeria are equal in performance...sub par performance, mind you.

Some just have more money to spend on superficial endeavors/media hype, or have the benefit or running what is essentially a federal/multinational supported platform.

Show me a state government that has reared a state from what we see in Osun or Imo to what we see in Ontario, South Dakota, Brussels, Osaka, or even Buenos Aires, then I will give you my answer.

Nigeria and Africa at large is one huge failure. Continue to indulge in narcissistic primary 1 contests while your mates in Japan build indoor beaches for an already pampered civilian population:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OJSBdtwnilE/Ud8MNGPEAXI/AAAAAAAAIuI/GGfp_dE6MDM/s1600/indoor_beach.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by ba7man(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
Bishop Magic: Rauf is by far the best worst governor.

Fashola and Oshomole win the fraud alert award.

Rochas and Amechi share the traitors award jointly
So who's your best Governor for this year??
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by solomon111(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2013
Without bias,the best governor of the year is akpabio.
His landmark projects for the year are currently the biggest and of the highest quality.
Akwaibom is the most improved state in 2013.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by psucc(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2013
overhyped.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by Adrenaline123(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2013
500kva abi grin
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by joeluv: 8:10pm On Nov 30, 2013
sullivan for sure

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by tpia5: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2013
i think we all know who has consistently applaudable performance, sterling quality, etc etc.

from lagos.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by solomon111(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
psucc:
overhyped.
Hardly.
If you want overhyped,look to the SW and lagos specifically.
What do you call a governor that celebrates streets lights and giant generators as achievements and surprisingly enjoys praise from his people?

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by IAMBREEZY: 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2013
Babatunde raji fashola sure man
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by tpia5: 9:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
solomon111: Hardly.
If you want overhyped,look to the SW and lagos specifically.
What do you call a governor that celebrates streets lights and giant generators as achievements and surprisingly enjoys praise from his people?

these are street lights and giant generators?

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1208499_aa_jpg270ee74b40f629ca6e9cfb84a1d07b43[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-mhWo2hHPwoY/TilQBjWZwPI/AAAAAAAAADg/a0FoqpDGXTQ/s400/LagosRoad.jpg[/img]
Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by bloggernaija: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2013
solomon111: Without bias,the best governor of the year is akpabio.
His landmark projects for the year are currently the biggest and of the highest quality.
Akwaibom is the most improved state in 2013.
Best governor my butts.
10s of thousands of the indigens of the state are
Doing ashewo and houseboy job in Lagos .
I think you need to get a perspective of the sheer amount of resources in akpabio's hand.
AKWA IBOM GETS MORE MOBEY,THAN THE ENTIRE NIGERIAN BUDGET IN 1994.

Governors who understand what their jobs are about
1 FASHOLA
2AREGBESOLA
3AMAECHI
4IBIKUNLE AMOSUN.

THESE FOUR GOVERNORS ARE THE ONLY GOVERNORS WHOSE STATE WILL CONTINUE TO FUNCTION IF ALL OIL MONEY WERE TO DISAPPEAR.(YOU MAY ADD OYO AND ONDO TO THAT LIST)
THE REST ARE SIMPLY UNVIABLE STATES WHO ARE ONLY GOOD AT SUCKING FEDERAL TITS SU<K ON FEDERAL TITZ

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by oilykid(m): 10:58pm On Nov 30, 2013
bloggernaija:
Best governor my butts.
10s of thousands of the indigens of the state are
Doing ashewo and houseboy job in Lagos .
I think you need to get a perspective of the sheer amount of resources in akpabio's hand.
AKWA IBOM GETS MORE MOBEY,THAN THE ENTIRE NIGERIAN BUDGET IN 1994.

Governors who understand what their jobs are about
1 FASHOLA
2AREGBESOLA
3AMAECHI
4IBIKUNLE AMOSUN.

THESE FOUR GOVERNORS ARE THE ONLY GOVERNORS WHOSE STATE WILL CONTINUE TO FUNCTION IF ALL OIL MONEY WERE TO DISAPPEAR.(YOU MAY ADD OYO AND ONDO TO THAT LIST)
THE REST ARE SIMPLY UNVIABLE STATES WHO ARE ONLY GOOD AT SUCKING FEDERAL TITS SU<K ON FEDERAL TITZ
so bcuz some akawa ibom indigines ar wrkin as huzboys to earn a decent livin in lagos,akpabio shud then b blamed for it .Are there no lagos indigines who are washin corpse in d uk,doing other minial jobs in other states..typical of a yoruba bigot

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Governor So Far Since This Year 2013. by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 01, 2013
This year has been one in which most governors have focused on politics at the expense of governance,this has been so at all levels of govt this here...most of em have spent the bulk of the time in Abuja marshalling the NGF Crisis,PDP crisis, APC merger et al, sadly this trend will likely get worse next year as 2015 draws closer

(1) (Reply)

Disgusting Quote I Read Today / Breaking News... Yobe On Fire! / Permanent Voter Card (PVC) Collection In Rivers State. Report Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.