Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Is The Current ASUU Strike Politically Motivated? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Current ASUU Strike Politically Motivated? (571 Views)

Edo University, Iyamo: A Love For Education Or Politically Motivated / Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated / S/court Judgment: Politically Motivated, Has Little Judicial Content – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Current ASUU Strike Politically Motivated? by MidasT(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
From all indication, it appears that this present ASUU strike is politically motivated; Because they want the GEJ administration to make all the problems of University education in Nigeria disappear overnight. The FG has shifted ground several times to accomodate some of the genuine concerns of ASUU, but the later has remained resolute to toe the hard uncompromising line. To me, and several other well meaning Nigerians, ASUU is just a dog drafted into the fight promised by some highly placed Nigerians to make the country ungovernable for president GEJ, all to the intent of discrediting and defacing the GEJ administration; and to demoralized millions of Nigerian youth that forms the bedrock of support for the GEJ administration.

1 Like

Re: Is The Current ASUU Strike Politically Motivated? by Firefire(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
I will recommend you ask Lai Mohamed of APC...
Re: Is The Current ASUU Strike Politically Motivated? by AZeD1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2013
I think you should use your brain for what it was made for in the first place.
Re: Is The Current ASUU Strike Politically Motivated? by hobbytex(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2013
Oya APC attack dog
Re: Is The Current ASUU Strike Politically Motivated? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
A-ZeD:
I think you should use your brain for what it was made for in the first place.

You can't tell when he's using his brain if you don't buses yours so just leave it alone.

(1) (Reply)

British Govt’s Bid To Deport ‘near Death’ Nigerian Asylum Seeker, Isamuazu,fails / Tragic: Bride, 7 Other People Who Went For Wedding Perish In Kano Auto Crash / FG/ASUU Sign Agreement, Varsities To Reopen Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.