Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute (38590 Views)

African Man & Malaysian Woman Wed (Photos) / They Just Had To Use This Pic? Check Out This Obituary Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Built2last: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
satowind: Y p square go marry d square nah. Patiently waiting 4 my birthday.

This boy posting his picture on every page needs help. very seriously

Men and brethren, what shall we do?

check his profile and you will understand.

He is based in Calabar.

Who has eaten dog here before, we need to know its side effects to be able to help him better.

4 Likes

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Gosj01(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
coastal queen: Twin sisters wed Two brothers. Cute right
why do i feel like i know this wedding? @op, d twins na Okunniyi abi?
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Ardedaryor(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
obalolaunited: Lol arranging marriage just to make it cute hmmmmm (singing Enya's song only time will tell.....)
abi oooo
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by joyidarauko: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
They are but the aren't the first my close family friend are base in calabar the twins married twins in 2008 and the are in twins club there are very popular in calabar the younger twin married the younger, and the senior married the senior it was a great event
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Ochanya91: 7:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jealousy ppl.
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Qbaba(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
This is nice. I am really looking forward to seeing my girls do a thing like this in future. I realise it's only the grace of God that makes such happen,though it's not new but it's a way of praising God.

3 Likes

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by ndidibabe(f): 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=Built2last]

This boy posting his picture on every page needs help. very seriously

Men and brethren, what shall we do?

check his profile and you will understand.

He is based in Calabar.

Who has eaten dog here before, we need to know its side effects to be able to help him better.[/quote LWKMOTTMB
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by vIQtoOor(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2013

village fool....dis one go jx dey put him pics everywhere.ode! undecided
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2013

Wtf is wrong with you boy??..stop spamming the threads with your birthday rubbish..and close that mouth and stop rolling that disgusting tongue.

Open another thread so people can drop their birthday wishes in advance...
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by sweetlady4real(f): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
They are so cute, wish them marital bliss.
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by FNG3: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
if a set of identical twin women married a
set of identical twin men and subsequently
had children,their children would genetically be siblings. #scientificfact
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Sowhizy(f): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: Dis is not love...its genetic disorder

U well @all?
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by 1stola: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2013

This guy is a goat. must u place ur pic evrywer?

see him head like ube pear. #map of africa#
how old are u sef?

1 Like

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by underscore: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote author=PAGAN 9JA][/quote]

Definitely, the first recorded! If its not on record, then it doesn't count!
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by ibkgab001: 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
That is total. And complete bullshit....it is illegal for someone to marry from where his direct blood also married
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by sisiafrika(f): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
ibkgab001: That is total. And complete bullshit....it is illegal for someone to marry from where his direct blood also married
this is the senseless post of the year.
Hey!! You are the dumbest!
Who made it illegal??
Wait, are you done with your common entrance exam?
Its your type that makes Nigeria stagnant with your archaic reasoing. Imagine?? What a trashhh

3 Likes

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by rill: 8:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
So when they both give birth, would there kids look identical
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by latrust(f): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by slightlyMad(f): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2013

who is this village boy?
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
ITS A SHAME AUNTY LOLA DOEST HAVE A TWIN SISTER
BUT THEN PAUL MAY NOT LIKE EM AULD wink
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by soulglo: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
It'll be interesting to see what their children look like. If they could pass as siblings or if they would even look close to identical
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
joyidarauko: They are but the aren't the first my close family friend are base in calabar the twins married twins in 2008 and the are in twins club there are very popular in calabar the younger twin married the younger, and the senior married the senior it was a great event
their divorce certificate was also photocopies I guess
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ehn But is it true that if one of the twins wanna d the 5ex ting d other twins thing stuff will rise automatically or what sef
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Godnifemi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wao dis is cool,we both went to same school in lag,I'm talking abt the boys(chinonso and chibuzor).So happy for them,finally their dream came true
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by GetGuide: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
its cool oo
and this will save alot
cost, time etc

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Godnifemi(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
ibkgab001: That is total. And complete bullshit....it is illegal for someone to marry from where his direct blood also married
Na u mumu pass

1 Like

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Patrickilogu(m): 10:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
[quote authorunderscore]Congrats! Guinness Book of World Records has named the Nigerian twin sisters who got married to another set of twin brothers on the same day, the 1st in Africa and the 251st in the world.
They are not the first in africa... Last month in my parish at our lady of fatima cathedral kano identical twins got married to identical twins....
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 04, 2013
Congrats to dem
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Niseamaka(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
weazley: childish stuff,
twins over 18 dressin alike pisses me off,..
never thought they could do worse... smh.. agbayas dem..

None of your business.

1 Like

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nice to know it is now acceptable in Nigeria to pick a wife from the beautiful ladies in my sister in law's household.
Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by obinoral(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
weazley: childish stuff,
twins over 18 dressin alike pisses me off,..
never thought they could do worse... smh.. agbayas dem..
if you are a twin and an identical one for that matter you will not spit the trash u just spit now. Jealousy jealousy jealousy nw jealousy go kill you. #team twins

1 Like

Re: Twins Wed Twins Aren't They Just Cute by OrangeCounty: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2013
Their children go be photocopies and easy to impersonate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Dancing At A Wedding Reception (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Reveal The 'Craziest' Things That Happened At Their Weddings / Birthday Celebrant Asks Guests Without Asoebi To Leave Her Party, Curses Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.