Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven (12798 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2013
These are from different testimony of hell by two different people. This are the two sources of these testimonies, pls don't call me names, because I also argued it when I read it

(1)
A teenager boy Emmanuel Agyarko from Kumasi Ghana was taken to hell on several by the lord Jesus himself and he claim to see footballers and their fans, marching to hell, he also claim to see col Gadafi of Lybia and Gen Abacha of Nigeria in hell, also claim to see pastors who doesnt pay their tithes and many ladies who charm their husband to love them only, he also claim to see how footballer fans are walking to hell, all led by Chelsea
also claim to see people with tattoo and men who enlarge their

So finally, he claim to see Police, Soldiers and people who practices Martial art in hell, they were being tormented in hell by a very huge demon that looks like frog with 3 eyes.
When I read this, i thought of it in my heart, why will they end up in hell for joining forces?

(2)
Then later, I read another testimony of another young man UBANI KINGSLEY of Isi-alangua in Abia state Nigeria also gave a similar testimony when he was taken to the judgement throne where people were being cast to hell

he said, people come to a line, when the line turn red, you are free to proceed, but when it turn black, you will be cast to hell

he said a police man came to the line and it appear black, and the angel told him he cant proceed because he's serving God with a gun. That no body who carries gun about have a part in kingdom of God. And anybody who belong to a force, whether Police, Army or Navy will enter heaven because they carry gun and their heart is fill with evil, they love to kill and their camp is filled with human blood, they killed both innocent and guilty souls. Nobody has the right to kill anybody no matter what he or she may have done. And anybody even if he or she is righteous, he or she will equally partake in their sin because the person belong to the group of murderers.

1 Like

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Gombs(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2013
grin

Am I FTC?

1st day of the last month of the year 2013!

Abeg make una follow me clap for Jesus joor

grin

6 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by frank317: 7:20am On Dec 01, 2013
highyo: These are from different testimony of hell by two different people

(1)
A teenager boy Emmanuel Agyarko from Kumasi Ghana was taken to hell on several by the lord Jesus himself and he claim to see footballers and their fans, marching to hell, he also claim to see col Gadafi of Lybia and Gen Abacha of Nigeria in hell, also claim to see pastors who doesnt pay their tithes and many ladies who charm their husband to love them only, he also claim to see how footballer fans are walking to hell, all led by chealsea
also claim to see people with tatoo and men who enlarge their

So finally, he claim to see Police, Sodiers and people who practices Martial art in hell, they were being tomented in hell by a very huge demon that looks like frog with 3 eyes.
When I read this, i thoght of it in my heart, why will they end up in hell for joining forces?

(2)
Then later, I read another testimony of another young man UBANI KINGSLEY of Isi-alangua in Abia state Nigeria also gave a similar testimony when he was taken to the judgement throne where people were being cast to hell

he said, people come to a line, when the line turn red, you are free to proceed, but when it turn black, you will be cast to hell

he said a police man came to the line and it appear black, and the angel told him he cant proceed because he's serving God with a gun. That no body who carries gun about have a part in kingdom of God. And anybody who belong to a force, whether Police, Armu or Navy will enter heaven because they carry gun and their heart is fill with evil, they love to kill and their camp is filled with human blood, they killed both innocent and guilty souls. Nobody has the right to kill anybody no matter what he or she may have done. And anybody even if he or she is righteous, he or she will equally partake in their sin because the person belong to the group of murderers.

highyo... i had a vision last night and the lord showed me you in hell. u were being tormented by a demon that looked like a scorpion with 12 eyes. ur bed was made up of fire and spikes. the lord told me to tell u to stop spewing nonsense, if not, he will extend your years the to forrreeevvveerrr.

6 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by quivah(f): 7:28am On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by quivah(f): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2013
From close observations, I come to the stand.. that This op is s.ick!

highyo:
he said a police man came to the line and it appear black, and the angel told him he cant proceed because he's serving God with a gun. That no body who carries gun about have a part in kingdom of God. And anybody who belong to a force, whether Police, Armu or Navy will enter heaven because they carry gun and their heart is fill with evil, they love to kill and their camp is filled with human blood, they killed both innocent and guilty souls. Nobody has the right to kill anybody no matter what he or she may have done. And anybody even if he or she is righteous, he or she will equally partake in their sin because the person belong to the group of murderers.
^^
You are making your God sound like a hyprocrite!
And you are one yourself for believing this nonsense up there.. you are definitely misleading people.
Is David,joshua and the others in hell for fighting for God with swords? Stupid! Last time I checked,they were really fighting for God and not these soldiers

Rather,Those in forces are fighting for causes God is slow to fight for. So please!

Boko for don blow you down in your church if no be for soldiers wey dey put their life on line 4 Una.

Please brother, be wise!

If policemen,soldiers are in hell..its not because of their work! Shiiioor!

9 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by mumumugu(m): 7:42am On Dec 01, 2013
Will mumu make heaven?
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin grin
So finally, he claim to see Police, Soldiers and
people who practices Martial art in hell, they
were being tormented in hell by a very huge
demon that looks like frog with 3 eyes.

This stark extremist wants the world to be lawless.
grin grin ssshhh.... Pls be quiet, don't let him runaway. He needs to be taken back to the rehab.

grin

1 Like

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 01, 2013
frank3.16:

highyo... i had a vision last night and the lord showed me you in hell. u were being tormented by a demon that looked like a scorpion with 12 eyes. ur bed was made up of fire and spikes. the lord told me to tell u to stop spewing nonsense, if not, he will extend your years the to forrreeevvveerrr.

Dear Seun!
Pls create "Punch in the face button" for people like this who always quote the whole post(s).

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
I purposely include the source of the two testimonies so that you all will know it's not my own makeup story. I also asked the same question when I first read the testimonies, why is david, gideon, samson etc not in hell?

I've not posted this for people to call me names, but for the wise and intelligence among NL to comment. And tell why?

because I also wish to join force like army, because I did my NYSC in Jonathan Barrack in Abia state and I love to join the army because the time I spent with them makes me love force, and infact many of them also advice me to put in, but it all happen like magic, before i finish my youth service, God has already prepare another job for me. And trough the job God gave to me, I met Christ trough it, and ever since then he has being faithful to me and speaking to me in many ways. But the issue of forces not entering the kingdom of God because of Murdering of innocent blood and guilt one that i dont know why, but if God tell me why, I post it on NL.

I paste this on NL because some month ago, when i posted a thread concerning cartoon leading children to hell, some people comments, make my draft conclusion that it's true. So some wise one on NL comment on this thread can also make me draft my conclusion on this also

4 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
frank3.16:

I pray may God not hold this against you,
you were too quick to respond and its dangerous

thanks, but you are not to decide my faith. God's will be done.
And his will for me is to inherit eternal life for he has not created me for destruction.
His will is for me to be with him in his kingdom.
One thing I'm sure of is that, the standard of heaven is very high, fear or no fear
Be careful with your action and your tongue, tell the lord to tame it, so that it wont cause your destruction. Have you forgoten that blasphemy against the spirit of God cannot be forgiven?

1 Like

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by quivah(f): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guess we misunderstood you..
But your stories from people from hell only bring fears to the heart of people.. this is not the reason Jesus came..

Some of your personal beliefs are misleading.
Please stop them! And help people work toward their salvation not instil fear! with your usual "if you do this,you go to hell" evangelism.

As regards to this,joining the army is not the issue. It has nothing to do with your spiritual life,just like the lawyers..you are actually helping your neighbours as the Lord requested..

Let the Holy Spirit put you through.

3 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Yes. The sixth of the ten commandments reads, “Thou shall not kill.” The New International Version translates it, “Thou shall not murder.” This is more accurate because the Hebrew word so translated does not refer to killing in general but to malicious and unlawful killing. 

It is not your job to examine their consciences. Many of these men and women return home struggling with the psychological and spiritual consequences of their actions in the line of duty... . But the question is, is war ever justified? Is a particular act of war justified? Is military action acceptable only in self-defense?

I Read an article about a us army intel whose duty is to highlight enemy and state the method in which they will eliminate them.

He said as he was monitoring an iraqi he and the others are targetting, the iraqis were in the middle of their prayer when a JDAM( joint direct attack munition) was fired by his colleague killing all the iraqis...he said at that moment, he was filled with christ. He then returned to the usa to become an envagelist and still prays till this dayfor Gods forgiveness.

Everyman for himself when ot comes to the issue of salvation...as i said earlier, it is not your job to examine their consciences. GUN IS NOT A SIN! SAME WITH KNIVES or anyother thing that can be used to harm a human being. It is the intent that matters.

As jesus clearly stated, when the soldiers asked him about their salvation, he said kill no one for no UNJUST REASON. It is the right of every nation to protect its boundaries.

I employ you to read your bible rather than listen to revelation from those that "visit" hell....thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by alfredo4u(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by cashkid18(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by ebucha: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
So David should be in hell now in ur opinion for killing Goliath. As king Davids Army won several war, killing their opponent, yet he was the man after Gods heart.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by gebest: 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
Well i will make heaven in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Danhumprey: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
frank3.16:

Lol......... grin grin grin grin grin

This is just funny. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
NNBTS 19 thank you o! After all I ddnt knw it was a blessing in disguise when I got to the last 20 out of 20,000 candidate and my name was removed by ogas at the topest to replace it with those who ddnt come for recruitment at all.
Fuc.king Nigeria navy!
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by searay(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2013
Is Nigerian Police or all Police + other Uniform men?
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Danhumprey: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
emmy-richie:

Dear Seun!
Pls create "Punch in the face button" for people like this who always quote the whole post(s).

Thanks.
Haba! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by otijah(m): 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
Hw can they make heaven, when their major assignment is to kill both crime committees and the innocents, why would they make heaven, when their monthly bribe is bigger than monthly salary, why would they make heaven when their minds and hearts are full of HATE and anger. I agree with u @op they dnt hav a place in heaven.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by gebest: 2:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
By d way, who is save then?
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by sEGXY2(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Me no believe all those $hit wey them dey talk o. Say person go heaven come back, na witch carry u go?
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by temitemi1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Journey to heaven again
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pls nairalanders, A Friend Asked
Me few minutes ago: ''Did U
Went To Church today?'' Should I
By Saying: ''Yes I Wented To
Church today''..... I am so
confused oo..
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by moscobabs(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
my daddy..... Late Bridgadier Gen Moses B.O dey heaven oo
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by cold(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
I pray may God not hold this against you,
you were too quick to respond and its dangerous

thanks, but you are not to decide my faith. God's will be done.
And his will for me is to inherit eternal life for he has not created me for destruction.
His will is for me to be with him in his kingdom.
One thing I'm sure of is that, the standard of heaven is very high, fear or no fear
Be careful with your action and your tongue, tell the lord to tame it, so that it wont cause your destruction. Have you forgoten that blasphemy against the spirit of God cannot be forgiven?
Ok op,the Lawd just told to tell you that your rętarded state is hereditary & you need total,complete & thorough deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Timijo(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo: These are from different testimony of hell by two different people. This are the two sources of these testimonies, pls don't call me names, because I also argued it when I read it

(1)
A teenager boy Emmanuel Agyarko from Kumasi Ghana was taken to hell on several by the lord Jesus himself and he claim to see footballers and their fans, marching to hell, he also claim to see col Gadafi of Lybia and Gen Abacha of Nigeria in hell, also claim to see pastors who doesnt pay their tithes and many ladies who charm their husband to love them only, he also claim to see how footballer fans are walking to hell, all led by Chelsea

So finally, he claim to see Police, Soldiers and people who practices Martial art in hell, they were being tormented in hell by a very huge demon that looks like frog with 3 eyes.
When I read this, i thought of it in my heart, why will they end up in hell for joining forces?

(2)

he said a police man came to the line and it appear black, and the angel told him he cant proceed because he's serving God with a gun. That no body who carries gun about have a part in kingdom of God. And anybody who belong to a force, whether Police, Army or Navy will enter heaven because they carry gun and their heart is fill with evil, they love to kill and their camp is filled with human blood, they killed both innocent and guilty souls. Nobody has the right to kill anybody no matter what he or she may have done. And anybody even if he or she is righteous, he or she will equally partake in their sin because the person belong to the group of murderers.
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Check your bible for what it says about force

2 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Timijo(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo: These are from different testimony of hell by two different people. This are the two sources of these testimonies, pls don't call me names, because I also argued it when I read it

(1)

(2)

You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Check your bible for what it says about force
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by 3Dimension: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
If we r to be judged based on our profession abeg which one go qualify for heaven? Lawyers lie.
Doctor sometimes kill one to save the other.
Teachers teach about non existence of God. Army uses the guns.
Governors tell widows to go and die. Politician..*lip sealed*
pilot are crossing the boudary set by God. Scientist are busy trying to mimick God's creation.
Bankers.... Charge interest on loan.
Footballers lie from age to diving and simulations
Muscians are always proud
Bloggers are rumourmonger and rumour-merchants
The xtian bro that earns is salary from a tobacco company is [I] condemned? [/i]

We are saved by grace through faith not by works lest no man should boast.

3 Likes

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by ArQueBusieR(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Utter crap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Why Do You Pray Before Taking Your Meal ? / Why Do So Many Black People (including Nigerians) Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.