Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven (12805 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Ediss(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
grin
mumumugu: Will mumu make heaven?
Hahahahahahaahhaahahahah grin

1 Like

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
oya you people should check this thread and reply, if u dont check this thread den it dn be for you, its just a click and reply, help me to make FP. Check this thread NOW. O yes!!! It is by force. www.nairaland.com/1535946/what-goals-did-u-make
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
[size=24pt]RETURN TO THE GODS AND THOU SHALT BE REINCARNATED![/size]
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by rill: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
K
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by eluquenson(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
Total rubbish
* spit on thread & runs away* kiss
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Paroman: Pls nairalanders, A Friend Asked
Me few minutes ago: ''Did U
Went To Church today?'' Should I
By Saying: ''Yes I Wented To
Church today''..... I am so
confused oo..
. I gone to church.....
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Raymond405: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
high yo ...you seems not to understand many things. don't you know that there are men in the forces who are priests, pastors or who try to live a holy life. then what will you say about them.? I will advise you not to always swallow every body visions. Even the Bible says that we should test all spirits. THERE ARE SOME VISION THAT ARE FALSE OR DUE TO HALLUCINATION.
IF YOU DON'T KNOW, THERE ARE DRUGS THAT ARE CALLED HALLUCINOGEN THAT COULD MAKE ONE SEE DIFFERENT KINDS OF VISIONS. SO BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU TAKE IN AS VISION.
GOD BLESS US

1 Like

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by guiddoti: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
I want to believe that those guys are in hell not because of their profession but by virtues of their iniquities. It is no surprise that a policeman will be in hell. If this happen, what can we say of lawyers who defend their client, knowing fully well that their client, indeed, committed the crime.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by abbeysteph: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2013
Guy u don kill me wit lafffff
frank3.16:

highyo... i had a vision last night and the lord showed me you in hell. u were being tormented by a demon that looked like a scorpion with 12 eyes. ur bed was made up of fire and spikes. the lord told me to tell u to stop spewing nonsense, if not, he will extend your years the to forrreeevvveerrr.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by DarryOsh(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
Timijo: You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Check your bible for what it says about force
Thank you joor. Immediately i opened the tread and found that the op's argument was based on some 'testimonies', i didnt even bother to read it.
For goodness' sake, Christians, the bible is our ultimate source of knowledge!
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by moscobabs(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2013
who asked u question I beg carry yr story comot here joor, u dey waste our space
highyo: I purposely include the source of the two testimonies so that you all will know it's not my own makeup story. I also asked the same question when I first read the testimonies, why is david, gideon, samson etc not in hell?

I've not posted this for people to call me names, but for the wise and intelligence among NL to comment. And tell why?

because I also wish to join force like army, because I did my NYSC in Jonathan Barrack in Abia state and I love to join the army because the time I spent with them makes me love force, and infact many of them also advice me to put in, but it all happen like magic, before i finish my youth service, God has already prepare another job for me. And trough the job God gave to me, I met Christ trough it, and ever since then he has being faithful to me and speaking to me in many ways. But the issue of forces not entering the kingdom of God because of Murdering of innocent blood and guilt one that i dont know why, but if God tell me why, I post it on NL.

I paste this on NL because some month ago, when i posted a thread concerning cartoon leading children to hell, some people comments, make my draft conclusion that it's true. So some wise one on NL comment on this thread can also make me draft my conclusion on this also
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
quivah: Guess we misunderstood you..
But your stories from people from hell only bring fears to the heart of people.. this is not the reason Jesus came..

Some of your personal beliefs are misleading.
Please stop them! And help people works towards their salvation not instil fear! with your usual "if you do this,you go to hell" evangelism.

As regards to this,joining the army is not the issue. It has nothing to do with your spiritual life,just like the lawyers..you are actually helping your neighbours as the Lords requested..

Let the Holy Spirit put you through.
there is no story of hell i will believe without first confirming in the word of God, if it's same in the word of God, I draft my conclusion that is true. I have read many testimonies of hell, but i dont believe it because, their stories only bring glory to satan
there is one I heard someone talk about that if one dress like deeperlife, he will go to heaven, i already know this is against the bible, dressing without holiness is hell
I also read one that said Jesus told her Obama is the anti-christ all these are lies
I also read of a man who claim to visit heaven and hell and say there is nothing wrong in immoral dressing, I know all these are lies because they contradict the word of God.

I always want to have like 5 passage to back up my post, but as for this, I dont have anyone except whosoever that kill with sword shall die by it
and thou shall not kill

let look at our forces, they kill on human order not by God order
that's why I post this when I heard it, not to keep it to myself alone
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just ask ur self dis question?...does the Bible condemned military... If yes no heaven for us....but wait o...did the guy saw some men of God in hell....if yes...what will u say about that... Have u forgotten that our God is a man of war.....and heaven doesn't deal with ur job. .it deal with ur heart.... Most of dis police u see many of them never shoot till dey retired.....And not all millitary work carry gun.....so bros,i too God dey talk to me... Well,i will advice u to go to isreal and tell them that you will go to hell so far u are a miliary personal......God bless u
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by abbeysteph: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Na wa ooo,but wait oo wat about those terrorists wey dem leader no use gun during his time but sword n horse wetin go happen na .no offence jus askin
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
ge best: By d way, who is save then?
as at 2011 list of the people saved all over the world are not up to 1000 according to Ubani Kingsley even his own name too was not even among the saved soul, despite of his evangelism
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by greatgeo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
[quote authormumumugu]Will mumu make heaven?[/quo
No place for mumu coz e no use d sense e no use d sense God give am and God go ask am y?
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by rot6756: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
Rom 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
Rom 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.

1 Like

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Moxie4lyf(m): 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
otijah: Hw can they make heaven, when their major assignment is to kill both crime committees and the innocents, why would they make heaven, when their monthly bribe is bigger than monthly salary, why would they make heaven when their minds and hearts are full of HATE and anger. I agree with u @op they dnt hav a place in heaven.

Mr. Angel Michael, weldone!
Since you seem to have a copy of the book of life with you
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by chimajii: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2013
Moxie4lyf:

Mr. Angel Michael, weldone!
Since you seem to have a copy of the book of life with you

^^ that's what happens when people can't xpress their thoughts properly....they end up wording it badly ....@OP....there is a blunder in Ur Header/thread Title....FIX IT!!
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by pembisco(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2013
Do teenagers watch catoon network too?
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Moxie4lyf(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
there is no story of hell i will believe without first confirming in the word of God, if it's same in the word of God, I draft my conclusion that is true. I have read many testimonies of hell, but i dont believe it because, their stories only bring glory to satan
there is one I heard someone talk about that if one dress like deeperlife, he will go to heaven, i already know this is against the bible, dressing without holiness is hell
I also read one that said Jesus told her Obama is the anti-christ all these are lies
I also read of a man who claim to visit heaven and hell and say there is nothing wrong in immoral dressing, I know all these are lies because they contradict the word of God.

I always want to have like 5 passage to back up my post, but as for this, I dont have anyone except whosoever that kill with sword shall die by it
and thou shall not kill

Sorry to say, but your thinking is so shallow
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
What about king david that killed goliath? Or Elijah that commanded fire on the prophet of baal? What about elisha
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by rhymz(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
I pray may God not hold this against you,
you were too quick to respond and its dangerous

thanks, but you are not to decide my faith. God's will be done.
And his will for me is to inherit eternal life for he has not created me for destruction.
His will is for me to be with him in his kingdom.
One thing I'm sure of is that, the standard of heaven is very high, fear or no fear
Be careful with your action and your tongue, tell the lord to tame it, so that it wont cause your destruction. Have you forgoten that blasphemy against the spirit of God cannot be forgiven?
You are a fool.....who cares about you and your GOD.....Abeg go siddon for gutter
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2013
How come this people never see one of their relations or a former US president?
It is always the usual suspects that are generally acknowledged to be 'evil' like hitler abacha et al
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
rhymz: You are a fool.....who cares about you and your GOD.....Abeg go siddon for gutter
if you dont care about God, why did you open the thread at first? Or why did you enter religion in first place? Then you care about heaven, so for calling me a fool, I've forgiven you already, but may God help you and save you from the danger of hell for it is said, Mat5:22 whosoever say you fool is in danger of hell
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nicepoker(m): 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
ge best: Well am a police man, i will make heaven in Jesus name amen.
prayer of men in black. Na hell u de go if na police man u be
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by FarmTech(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
The bible advised us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. Jesus Christ came to save u from fearful hell. Speaking about hell is v important bc even Jesus himself spoke about it. Hw can u avoid hell when no one tells u hw horrible it is? Or are u the type of christian that just want God's blessing without His righteouness?
quivah: Guess we misunderstood you..
But your stories from people from hell only bring fears to the heart of people.. this is not the reason Jesus came..

Some of your personal beliefs are misleading.
Please stop them! And help people work toward their salvation not instil fear! with your usual "if you do this,you go to hell" evangelism.

As regards to this,joining the army is not the issue. It has nothing to do with your spiritual life,just like the lawyers..you are actually helping your neighbours as the Lord requested..

Let the Holy Spirit put you through.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by rhymz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
I pray may God not hold this against you,
you were too quick to respond and its dangerous

thanks, but you are not to decide my faith. God's will be done.
And his will for me is to inherit eternal life for he has not created me for destruction.
His will is for me to be with him in his kingdom.
One thing I'm sure of is that, the standard of heaven is very high, fear or no fear
Be careful with your action and your tongue, tell the lord to tame it, so that it wont cause your destruction. Have you forgoten that blasphemy against the spirit of God cannot be forgiven?
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by FarmTech(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2013
MUST READ FOR EVERYONE: Rom 13:4 - For the one in authority is God's servant for ur good. But if u do wrong be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God's servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrong doers... From here, u can see that God have given rulers authority to kill or punish wrong doers. I want u to notice one thing in verse 3 which says: for rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong... What I understand here is that once a government start opppressing its people, the bible no longer recognize that gov as a ruler, and so the people can rebel and get a new ruler for themselves.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by quivah(f): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
FarmTech: The bible advised us to work out our salvation with fear and trembling. Jesus Christ came to save u from fearful hell. Speaking about hell is v important bc even Jesus himself spoke about it. Hw can u avoid hell when no one tells u hw horrible it is? Or are u the type of christian that just want God's blessing without His righteouness?
No!! The op's case is diff!
He's always bringing up hell stories to scare people.. if right! There should be no need to have Jesus,as salvation would be instill through the fear of hell! And not by His death/resurrection.
You said Jesus saved me from the fearful hell,why then should i be scared? Or have people around me scared by hearing hell stories that prolly ain't real?

you get saved by grace,not by scary tales of hell.
So please!
I can avoid hell through grace and my handiwork! Not by my fears. And the bible is enough awareness for me to know hell exists..or what happens down there.

I shouldnt lose my faith and salvation through the fear of hell.
Its all about grace
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by quivah(f): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo: i always want to have like 5 passage to back up my post, but as for this, I dont have anyone except whosoever that kill with sword shall die by it
and thou shall not kill

Please,this is complete hypocrisy!

If they put their own lives on the line for yours on human order..do you expect God to send down the angels to do that for you?!
Men can kill on God's order,same God who doesn't want any human to kill another? Hypocrisy!
But its hell for them to do so on human orders to save your own life? While God folds his arms thinking of people for hell or heaven? Those worshipping him or not?!

Hypocrisy!
Next time,keep it to yourself. You are painting God a hypocrite!

I don't know how glad the forces will be seeing this..
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by cold(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
At op,do you realise that god has single handedly killed more people than anyone else dead or alive? Thus,your argument is invalid & nonsensical. Go read your story book some more. You might just learn a thing or two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World / Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.