Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven (12804 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / "Religion Has No Place In The 21st Century"-Cambridge Debate-Dawkins vs.Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by gebest: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
D BIBLE SAYS HE DAT KILL BY D SWORD SHALL ALSO DIE BY SWORD.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Kevsman(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2013
thisisayus: NNBTS 19 thank you o! After all I ddnt knw it was a blessing in disguise when I got to the last 20 out of 20,000 candidate and my name was removed by ogas at the topest to replace it with those who ddnt come for recruitment at all.
Fuc.king Nigeria navy!
that's why i like the army
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by lastmessenger: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
Highyo na me again lastmessenger.u are favored o because u de always make front page.last time u talk say people wey put rubber thread for their hair de go hell and today u won no wether police, army,navy fit make heaven.anyway for own thinking,they go make heaven because they work for God by enforcing law and order in the society.is like u are always reading testimonies of hell more than anything else.anyway just take am easy.once again na your man lastmessenger.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
quivah:
No!! The op's case is diff!
He's always bringing up hell stories to scare people.. if right! There should be no need to have Jesus,as salvation would be instill through the fear of hell! And not by His death/resurrection.
You said Jesus saved me from the fearful hell,why then should i be scared? Or have people around me scared by hearing hell stories that prolly ain't real?

you get saved by grace,not by scary tales of hell.
So please!
I can avoid hell through grace and my handiwork! Not by my fears. And the bible is enough awareness for me to know hell exists..or what happens down there.

I shouldnt lose my faith and salvation through the fear of hell.
Its all about grace
you need to ask for decerning spirit. Jesus himself scared people about hell in several places in the bible.
The bible said, the fear of God is the begining of wisdom
how can you fear God if you know nothing about his judgement? May be you should go and read Ezk 5-10
truely God deserve more respect, but if you dont fear him, how can you respect him?
Okay let leave God out of it and talk about our govt
if Abacha is still the head of state, will ASU still be on strike? Of course they will fear millitary because of Fear
my dear, God keep revealing the horror of hell so that people will get serious and serve him and obey him
the love God is talking about is, the love of mercy. Do you think if Jesus has not died for us, do you think we will still have a country call Nigeria or America where disgusting is being practiced day and night, but we live because of his love. That is the love the bible is talking about. If not for the love of God, all the time people has being dancing Azonto or yahooze in the church, wont he has destroyed them
fear the lord, only then you can obey his words
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Vello(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Paroman: Pls nairalanders, A Friend Asked
Me few minutes ago: ''Did U
Went To Church today?'' Should I
By Saying: ''Yes I Wented To
Church today''..... I am so
confused oo..
Pls do so and with all pleasure; a smirk of contentment on ur face for added effect all because a ''friend'' or so u claimed asked a sincere question no foe would bother asking. But first, examine urself if ur grammar is impeccable. Or, had u been nurtured in the same way as the friend was, would u have fared better. This was Jesus' point in John 8:3-11.
Shalom
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by frank317: 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
I pray may God not hold this against you,
you were too quick to respond and its dangerous

thanks, but you are not to decide my faith. God's will be done.
And his will for me is to inherit eternal life for he has not created me for destruction.
His will is for me to be with him in his kingdom.
One thing I'm sure of is that, the standard of heaven is very high, fear or no fear
Be careful with your action and your tongue, tell the lord to tame it, so that it wont cause your destruction. Have you forgoten that blasphemy against the spirit of God cannot be forgiven?

seriously... are u trying to tell me u dont believe me? i am flabbergasted. all i expected from u was to seek me out and repent instead u are praying that god should not hold this against me. well all soldiers are praying that god should not hold all ur statements against u too.

i cannot decide ur faith? after all my revelations? well i hope u know u cannot decide the fate of millions of soldiers all over the world.

look mr high (on igbooo) be careful with ur action and tongue... tell the lord to tame it cause it will cause u distruction. stop blasheming against the holy spirit which reveal what i saw about u to me.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
It's better we start crying and begging God for mercy now that we can still get it, instead of arguing and living i dont care life.
Any cry you cried in hell na mumu crying o, because hell it was dominated with crying. So no matter how you cried on top of your voice, you cannot be heard.
But your cries can be heard now that you are breating
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by quivah(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
you need to ask for decerning spirit. Jesus himself scared people about hell in several places in the bible.
The bible said, the fear of God is the begining of wisdom
how can you fear God if you know nothing about his judgement? May be you should go and read Ezk 5-10
truely God deserve more respect, but if you dont fear him, how can you respect him?
Okay let leave God out of it and talk about our govt
if Abacha is still the head of state, will ASU still be on strike? Of course they will fear millitary because of Fear
my dear, God keep revealing the horror of hell so that people will get serious and serve him and obey him
the love God is talking about is, the love of mercy. Do you think if Jesus has not died for us, do you think we will still have a country call Nigeria or America where disgusting is being practiced day and night, but we live because of his love. That is the love the bible is talking about. If not for the love of God, all the time people has being dancing Azonto or yahooze in the church, wont he has destroyed them
fear the lord, only then you can obey his words
Oh please!
Can you hear yourself out?
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and not the fear of hell!.. let's work our salvation through Jesus and not through hell!..
IF God is revealing this hell stories(tho lies!) To get serious and obey him,I still say then Jesus ain't or wasnt needed to bring salvation.
so God shows you hell to preach his love for mercy? WTh! This will only push people away,the way you picture it is so wrong.

Work out your salvation through faith,and your handiwork ..not through fears please!

Read what you wrote up there to yourself"if Jesus had not died,do you think there will still be Nigeria or america blah blah " huh?
What has that got to do with this?

If we live because of his love,then stop scaring people away with hell! What love is there in such evangelism?! Hell is real,the bible confirms it. But this "if you dont do this or that,you go to hell" is wrong.. we are not worshipping God for the main purpose of escaping hell.. you are not reading hard for the main purpose of passing your exams..

This your analogy is so dumb!
Abacha?! Lool
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by cold(m): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2013
There are probably more Christians in hell than any other categories of persons. No let me rephrase that. There are more Christians in hell than any other category of persons

Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by grailer: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
take the OP to BELLE REEVE *if u don watch the movie smallville*
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Image123(m): 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2013
My friend higggggggggghyo wanted to join army? Thank God oh thank God for everything.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Mintayo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
quivah: Guess we misunderstood you..
But your stories from people from hell only bring fears to the heart of people.. this is not the reason Jesus came..

Some of your personal beliefs are misleading.
Please stop them! And help people work toward their salvation not instil fear! with your usual "if you do this,you go to hell" evangelism.

As regards to this,joining the army is not the issue. It has nothing to do with your spiritual life,just like the lawyers..you are actually helping your neighbours as the Lord requested..

Let the Holy Spirit put you through.
quivah: Guess we misunderstood you..
But your stories from people from hell only bring fears to the heart of people.. this is not the reason Jesus came..

Some of your personal beliefs are misleading.
Please stop them! And help people work toward their salvation not instil fear! with your usual "if you do this,you go to hell" evangelism.

As regards to this,joining the army is not the issue. It has nothing to do with your spiritual life,just like the lawyers..you are actually helping your neighbours as the Lord requested..

Let the Holy Spirit put you through.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Gofwane(m): 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
taaahhhh! I dnt care wot 'nybody saw,i'm gonna join d army.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by blakky97(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2013
All these pastors and their lies! Okponu!
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 10:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
ge best: Well am a police man, i will make heaven in Jesus name amen.
perhaps this thread was purposely arranged for you.
Ask the lord for direction
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by frank317: 10:16pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo:
perhaps this thread was purposely arranged for you.
Ask the lord for direction

seee u, i have given u a prophesy that should make u ask the lord for direction because i saw that u are blind, now u are telling someone else to ask the lord for direction... can a blind man lead a blind man?

please take my revelations about u seriously... i am not joking
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Son of man, you are living among people who have eyes but refuse to see, and they have ear but can't listen. (Ezk 12 : 1)
I believe on the judgement day, many people will argue with God, even if they have the chance, they will even sue him to court of law, but forgotten that God foolishness is more wiser than a man wisdom and his weakness is stronger than a man strength.
What will you say about people that were satanist who has killed thousands of soul and yet repent later, may be the souls they have taken are in hell, yet they will make it to heaven, can we then say God is unjust?
Believe it or not, God's judgment is the final, and no Gani Fawemi will stand for you in his court
if you like keep reducing his fear in your heart, talk about God is good all the time
God is angry with human, we keep shouting God is good, all the time
You liars, and no liars shall enter the kingdom of God
if you like keep killing in the name of my job, on that day, you will account for the souls you have taken
you have no reasons why you should kill anyone. No matter what he or she must have done
even if he or she is a witch, you have no reason to call down fire on her. That's why heaven is so so difficult to enter
instead destroy her activities, power and her devices. Bind her, not to call fire on her.

Back to police even if he's a leader of terrorist, you have no right to kill him
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by ChiSun27(m): 10:32pm On Dec 01, 2013
ge best: Well am a police man, i will make heaven in Jesus name amen.

Afta all d bribe wey u don kolet? grin
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Harrypoter(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nolongthing1: How Old Are you nigguh, 15?
Well it's not unsual for fundamentalists to believe anything and everything you would have made a good Boko Haram material were you a muslim, because all your threads are mostly if not all motivated by the fear of Hell. I hope you're doing something meaningful in this life and not waiting for it all in the next..

Mr Moderator what kind of work do you do huh? Referring to someone as Boko Haram & taggn az muslim & you sit back & watch?? Plz be just in your work!
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
highyo: These are from different testimony of hell by two different people. This are the two sources of these testimonies, pls don't call me names, because I also argued it when I read it
A So finally, he claim to see Police, Soldiers and people who practices Martial art in hell, they were being tormented in hell by a very huge demon that looks like frog with 3 eyes.
When I read this, i thought of it in my heart, why will they end up in hell for joining forces?
Pure nonsense. There is nothing wrong with being a policeman or a member of the armed forces. Actually they are government agents to ensure internal and external security. That is a very noble calling.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by highyo: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2013
quivah:
Oh please!
Can you hear yourself out?
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom and not the fear of hell!.. let's work our salvation through Jesus and not through hell!..
IF God is revealing this hell stories(tho lies!) To get serious and obey him,I still say then Jesus ain't or wasnt needed to bring salvation.
so God shows you hell to preach his love for mercy? WTh! This will only push people away,the way you picture it is so wrong.

Work out your salvation through faith,and your handiwork ..not through fears please!

Read what you wrote up there to yourself"if Jesus had not died,do you think there will still be Nigeria or america blah blah " huh?
What has that got to do with this?

If we live because of his love,then stop scaring people away with hell! What love is there in such evangelism?! Hell is real,the bible confirms it. But this "if you dont do this or that,you go to hell" is wrong.. we are not worshipping God for the main purpose of escaping hell.. you are not reading hard for the main purpose of passing your exams..

This your analogy is so dumb!
Abacha?! Lool
john16:12 i have many things to say unto you but you cant bear them yet. Can you imagine God speaking this to his own deciples after many months of teachings they've being together telling them they ve not known many things, even after his resurection he still toght them many things and yet still say you no not many things even if i tell you you cant bear them. He told them when the holyspirit come he will teach you many things. My dear, without the holy spirit, you cant know good from bad, and even the truth will appear evil in your eyes. Ask for decerning spirit
if you dont have the holy spirit, even when you keep on reading your bible, it will just looks as if you are reading wiiiam shakspare or wole soyinka write up,
thats how some people quench the spirit of God in them. They will say If I tell you what i know in bible, what do you know? The apostle has being with Jesus on mountain, on sea and many places, they saw all what he did, yet Jesus told them they knew nothing. Look at John, rev 1-22 all the mystry john wrote about, he never knew them when he was with jesus all those years
my dear ask for the holy spirit
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by rhymz(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2013
highyo:

And his will for me is to inherit eternal life for he has not created me for destruction.
One thing I'm sure of is that, the standard of heaven is very high, fear or no fear
Be careful with your action and your tongue, tell the lord to tame it, so that it wont cause your destruction. Have you forgoten that blasphemy against the spirit of God cannot be forgiven?
Foolish talk of an unintelligent and overzealous entrant to the Christian faith that thinks his limited and greatly flawed interpretration of the Christian faith is the next best thing since Zeus and Mithra.
You would Di better to tell your hogwash to equally docile lame-brains like you that will swallow all manner of illogical nonsense so long as it has Jesus and the bible tagged on it for authenticity.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by rhymz(m): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2013
highyo:

Foolish talk of an unintelligent and overzealous entrant to the Christian faith that thinks his limited and greatly flawed interpretration of the Christian faith is the next best thing since Zeus and Mithra.
You would Di better to tell your hogwash to equally docile lame-brains like you that will swallow all manner of illogical nonsense so long as it has Jesus and the bible tagged on it for authenticity.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by haibe(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2013
I may be right to call some prophets in the old testament soldiers and yet they were people of God...

op don't believe any testimony about hell you are hearing. . being in the army isn't a sin.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by quivah(f): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2013
^
Brother Christian,tell him,preach to him..
He's being rebellious.. a child of God shouldnt be
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by davydenko18(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2013
highyo: I purposely include the source of the two testimonies so that you all will know it's not my own makeup story. I also asked the same question when I first read the testimonies, why is david, gideon, samson etc not in hell?

I've not posted this for people to call me names, but for the wise and intelligence among NL to comment. And tell why?

because I also wish to join force like army, because I did my NYSC in Jonathan Barrack in Abia state and I love to join the army because the time I spent with them makes me love force, and infact many of them also advice me to put in, but it all happen like magic, before i finish my youth service, God has already prepare another job for me. And trough the job God gave to me, I met Christ trough it, and ever since then he has being faithful to me and speaking to me in many ways. But the issue of forces not entering the kingdom of God because of Murdering of innocent blood and guilt one that i dont know why, but if God tell me why, I post it on NL.

I paste this on NL because some month ago, when i posted a thread concerning cartoon leading children to hell, some people comments, make my draft conclusion that it's true. So some wise one on NL comment on this thread can also make me draft my conclusion on this also
You are right about the vision but not interpretation.There are two phases of eternal judgement:
1. Judgement of all based on acceptance of the Lordship of Jesus: 'what shall it profit a man that gains all . . .'
2. Judgement of believers based on their purpose: 'depart from me ye workers of iniquity . . .' It isn't because of their job but what they used their eternal life to achieve.The Grace which is built on one's purpose e.g jesus, only covers you where God sent you to not just any purpose you conceived in your mind. So they aren't there because they 'kill' but of misplaced purpose
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by Harrytimbog(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2013
highyo: These are from different testimony of hell by two different people. This are the two sources of these testimonies, pls don't call me names, because I also argued it when I read it

(1)
A teenager boy Emmanuel Agyarko from Kumasi Ghana was taken to hell on several by the lord Jesus himself and he claim to see footballers and their fans, marching to hell, he also claim to see col Gadafi of Lybia and Gen Abacha of Nigeria in hell, also claim to see pastors who doesnt pay their tithes and many ladies who charm their husband to love them only, he also claim to see how footballer fans are walking to hell, all led by Chelsea
also claim to see people with tattoo and men who enlarge their

So finally, he claim to see Police, Soldiers and people who practices Martial art in hell, they were being tormented in hell by a very huge demon that looks like frog with 3 eyes.
When I read this, i thought of it in my heart, why will they end up in hell for joining forces?

(2)
Then later, I read another testimony of another young man UBANI KINGSLEY of Isi-alangua in Abia state Nigeria also gave a similar testimony when he was taken to the judgement throne where people were being cast to hell

he said, people come to a line, when the line turn red, you are free to proceed, but when it turn black, you will be cast to hell

he said a police man came to the line and it appear black, and the angel told him he cant proceed because he's serving God with a gun. That no body who carries gun about have a part in kingdom of God. And anybody who belong to a force, whether Police, Army or Navy will enter heaven because they carry gun and their heart is fill with evil, they love to kill and their camp is filled with human blood, they killed both innocent and guilty souls. Nobody has the right to kill anybody no matter what he or she may have done. And anybody even if he or she is righteous, he or she will equally partake in their sin because the person belong to the group of murderers.
forget dat tin jo. David no b soldier? . Without soldiers who will protect d nation? Na u abi? Go sleep. God knws best. Police b different case anyways grin

(1)
A teenager boy Emmanuel Agyarko from Kumasi Ghana was taken to hell on several by the lord Jesus himself and he claim to see footballers and their fans, marching to hell, he also claim to see col Gadafi of Lybia and Gen Abacha of Nigeria in hell, also claim to see pastors who doesnt pay their tithes and many ladies who charm their husband to love them only, he also claim to see how footballer fans are walking to hell, all led by Chelsea
also claim to see people with tattoo and men who enlarge their

So finally, he claim to see Police, Soldiers and people who practices Martial art in hell, they were being tormented in hell by a very huge demon that looks like frog with 3 eyes.

(2)
Then later, I read another testimony of another young man UBANI KINGSLEY of Isi-alangua in Abia state Nigeria also gave a similar testimony when he was taken to the judgement throne where people were being cast to hell

he said, people come to a line, when the line turn red, you are free to proceed, but when it turn black, you will be cast to hell

he said a police man came to the line and it appear black, and the angel told him he cant proceed because he's serving God with a gun. That no body who carries gun about have a part in kingdom of God. And anybody who belong to a force, whether Police, Army or Navy will enter heaven because they carry gun and their heart is fill with evil, they love to kill and their camp is filled with human blood, they killed both innocent and guilty souls. Nobody has the right to kill anybody no matter what he or she may have done. And anybody even if he or she is righteous, he or she will equally partake in their sin because the person belong to the group of murderers.
forget dat tin jo. Wasn't David a soldier? . Without soldiers who will protect d nation? God knows best I tell u. The Police force is a different case anyways and the issue of tithe too.
Re: Forces Like Police, Soldier, Navy Etc Has No Place In Heaven by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:54am On Dec 23, 2013
searay: Is Nigerian Police or all Police + other Uniform men?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Calls For 1000 Prayer Volunteers To Pray For Nigeria, World / Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Any Pastor Who Can’t Control His Libido Shouldn’t Go Near Pulpit — Yakubu Pam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.