Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Does It Mean That God Will Not Despise A Broken Spirit And Contrite Heart - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean That God Will Not Despise A Broken Spirit And Contrite Heart (529 Views)

I Am A Muslim ,i Despise Bokoharam / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? / The Difference Between 'spirit' And 'soul' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean That God Will Not Despise A Broken Spirit And Contrite Heart by simdam500(m): 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2013
Psalm 51 was written by King Davidafter he committed adulterywith Bathsheba and had her husband killed to cover his sin (2 Samuel 11). It has been said of David that he sinned big, but repented bigger. He is a model to us of what real heart repentance looks like. He wrote this psalm as an agonized cry to God for forgiveness.... What do u understand by What does it mean "that God will not despise a broken spirit and contrite heart"

(1) (Reply)

I Wonder What Jesus Would Say About The Church Institution in Nigeria? / Is The Payin Of Tithe Wit Money Right In Todays Church. / You Shall Eat The Labor Of Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.