Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed (3798 Views)

There Will Be Bloodshed In 2015 If President Jonathan Runs- Junaid Mohammed / There Will Be Bloodshed If Jonathan Loses In 2015 - Asari Dokubo / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Saeed348(m): 10:56am On Dec 01, 2013
Mynd_44: What's wrong with these people sef? It is his right constitutional right to vote and be voted for as long as he has not exhausted the "2 terms" so their threats is just an act of treason and they should be arrested for such madness.

Silly politicians who dont know anything but to seek attention with silly comments and hoping this will make them known
. There is one thing I notice abt most of dis Igbo taautz on Nairaland who are religoius n ethnic sentiments ..U think in an abstract manner n type rubbish. U are always derailed by people of ur type who like ur posts... Ok.because most norhteners are nt on Nairaland ryt. ..?? Hahaaha..!!!..did u think Nigeria is as nucleated as Anambra state..? Watch out 4 2015..action speaks louder than Voyce..!! #TeamAPC
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2013
Saeed348: . There is one thing I notice on abt most of dis Igbo taautz on Nairaland..U think in an abstract manner n type rubbish. U are always derailed by people of ur type who like ur posts Ok.because most norhteners are nt on Nairaland ryt?? Hahaaha....did u think Nigeria is like Anambra state..? Watch out 4 2015..action speaks louder than Voyce

For your info...Mynd_44 is not Igbo. He is just disgusted with threats of anarchy flying from both camps.

1 Like

Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Abagworo(m): 11:21am On Dec 01, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
Are you just waking from your "hang over" since the defection of 5 of the G-7 governors?

If Jonathan runs a free and fair election , then there won't be violence. Everyone already knows that Jonathan cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria. 80% of Nigerians don't like him. Most people that support him on the social media are obviously paid. What they did in Anambra is an insult to any intelligent being and cannot work in a Presidential election or even in a politically sensitive Local Government.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 01, 2013
Enuff of all these bloodshed calls abeg..mtehewwwww
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2013
okosodo: Its like allah put the brain of malu inside all northern muslims

Ur parents shld have used condom..wat a shame..look nw wat dey produced
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2013
Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks....2015 is around the corner let's watch out....Those who yearn for blood should know that they also have blood in them.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:

If Jonathan runs a free and fair election , then there won't be violence. Everyone already knows that Jonathan cannot win any free and fair election in Nigeria. 80% of Nigerians don't like him. Most people that support him on the social media are obviously paid. What they did in Anambra is an insult to any intelligent being and cannot work in a Presidential election or even in a politically sensitive Local Government.

1M likes
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Jazz247: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
I'm from the southwest, marry from the southeast and educated in the north.I strongly believe that corruption and tribal sentiment is the bane of our underdevelopment. I don't care whether my President comes from the east,west, north or south, the most important issue to me is that Mr President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria must have the intellectual capacity to direct the affairs of the state, be firm and decisive in taking decisions. He should be credible, honest and be fair to all Nigerians.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by nwawuweneonye: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2013
Its like it will rain today
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:

Let Goodluck Jonathan emerge the presidential candidate of PDP, he will lose to the candidate of APC in a free and fair election. The flood Junaid Muhammed is talking of here is that that will flow if the election is rigged.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Sealeddeal(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2013
Nobody should feel threatened by what Junaid Mohammed said. its just a rant from a disgruntled man. Nigerians has never lived a year without violence. So,Junaid Mohammed statement is not fearsome nor worrisome. 2015 election will unify nigeria more as GEJ coast home with victory.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by gerald09(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2013
EagleNest: Here we go again. Yet another threat!

I think GEJ has the right to run for presidency as a Nigerian citizen only that the current electoral system is warped such that the electorates that should do the deciding appears inconsequential and helpless in the whole equation.

For me, Nigeria of 21st century needs someone that can fix it irrespective of ethnicity or religion and I don't see GEJ as fitting in that role.

Are we not tired of repeating the same mistake(s) again and again!
You ryt bruv but according to d politician "u can not know a viable candidate until after he/she has bin elected, if dats d case making d same mistake is inevitable since every politician from different location of Nigeria only fink of 1 tin greed and corruption. Every generation got a smarter way of doing it. This fight for power aint about credible candidate, its about "what region hold d power holds all". U see why Anambra State wouldn't vote APC, they keep making more and more about d North/SW. Is dat what APC is about? I ask u sir? U keep mentioning the North/SW in d same context as APC(Tinubu). Its you people dat are dividing the country. PDP as f*ucked up as it is has never publicly shown such tribalic ideology until APC. If they believe dey are party for the people y most it be a Northerner to be president rather than an APC member.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by gerald09(m): 1:41pm On Dec 01, 2013

I think GEJ has the right to run for presidency as a Nigerian citizen only that the current electoral system is warped such that the electorates that should do the deciding appears inconsequential and helpless in the whole equation.

For me, Nigeria of 21st century needs someone that can fix it irrespective of ethnicity or religion and I don't see GEJ as fitting in that role.

You ryt bruv but according to d politician "u can not know a viable candidate until after he/she has bin elected, if dats d case making d same mistake is inevitable since every politician from different location of Nigeria only fink of 1 tin greed and corruption. Every generation got a smarter way of doing it. This fight for power aint about credible candidate, its about "what region hold d power holds all". U see why Anambra State wouldn't vote APC, they keep making more and more about d North/SW. Is dat what APC is about? I ask u sir? U keep mentioning the North/SW in d same context as APC(Tinubu). Its you people dat are dividing the country. PDP as f*ucked up as it is has never publicly shown such tribalic ideology until APC. If they believe dey are party for the people y most it be a Northerner to be president rather than an APC member.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by DerideGull(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
@OP

I blame the acts of rascality and culture of impunity often displayed by citizens of Nigeria who are of the Islamic faith and hailed from northern region on the idiotic southerners who joined the Gowon and northern region in the delusion called “one-Nigeria”.

This is the same rascality and loudmouthed opinions of 1964/65 when the likes of Bello, Balewa and Akintola were making ill-filled comments capable of inciting riots. However when the coup arrived, most idiotic Nigerians wanted an elimination tailored towards tribal equilibrium.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by gerald09(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2013

Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by DerideGull(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:

You are very silly. How could a person campaigning for an office in an election also run the said election? There is a body in Nigeria mandated to organize and conduct election and the last time I checked, it is not Jonathan Goodluck.

Nigerians always cite the countries such as USA in their moronic debates but fail to apply an average intellect as do citizens of USA.

5 Likes

Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by tomakint: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:

This is what makes me wonder aloud to myself how you clowns reason attimes, or is it because you have access to Mega Bytes to spew banal? undecided At the bolded, did you move around this country as the wizard that you are, to know that 80% of Nigerians don't want Jonathan? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by IleIfe2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
This man works for GEJ. grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by DerideGull(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ile-Ife:
This man works for GEJ. grin grin grin grin

You could be correct. grin grin
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by ADJAMES: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
sincerenigerian: Junaid is threatening violence as Asari Dokuboh has been doing since GEJ came to power.

There is nothing Junaid said that hasn't been said by Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokuboh.

Brother, something needs to be done to address the rate at which both pro-GEJ and anti-GEJ guys have been threatening blood shed in this country. This is totally wrong and scary too.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by teskyg: 11:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
I wondered if the constitution is still relevant.This Cow call Junaid should be in Prison for insulting the President and inciting Violence.Blood will flow begining from Junaid and them his immiediate family.Most times,its painfull to see young people engaged in hot agurement in support of this thieves who had ruin this county and only cry out loud cos they have been schemed out from the loot.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by theoctopus: 11:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
Abagworo:

This kind of comment only means one thing! You are an iddiot! YOu have no single sense. You are also dull to think that people will take this trash you posted seriously. Olodo!
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by jibson33: 11:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
i am waiting for 2015
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by lovat(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Ye there will be but it will be yours.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Adindupeter: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2013
Kanwulia: From the look of things. . . JONATHAN cannot win. kiss
If he rigs. . . to win. . . THEN, THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED.
No need to shed blood with LAGOS AND KADUNA STATES out of his reach.

OBJ and ANENIH don KWAYET!!!!

Mu che che che che che

I yammu loffing it! cheesy
You guys didn't vote for him in the last election so your not voting in his favour come 2015. Won't make any difference.. It's Gej till 2019 or the end of this fake marriage called Nigerian..
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by ibnakogun: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2013
pcnwamadi:
mumu

Is that your surname??
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Spray(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Neaman: Rubbish! GEJ is winning 2015 without a Gunshot.
lets wait and see,, time shall come where u will be chase out of river bank.
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Spray(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2013
Omexonomy: From what this m0r0n said i understand that there is going to be violent civil strife and furry in the region of amala and ewedu people (Yoruba south west) and the cattle brain goro chewing people (the core north). How i wish 2015 will be tomorrow.
u re prayin 4 war abi? Maybe u where not clear abt the story u papas told u about biafra civil, mind u,, if d war begin nw,, it will certainly start frm ur compound!
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Spray(m): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2013
king of pool: Gworo filled illitrate,always backward in nature.......fools dey want to impose dia backwardness in evry cronny nd corner of dis miserable country........old and umcircumcised idiots from dey north always etreme in nature like dia islam.ic religion........ Dey re d problem we have in dis country..........always tryin to divide south so dat dey can take south as slave porthole.........no GEJ no nigeria 2015
confuse lunatic,, why u taking the whole issues personal? U re from river bank i gues,, religion bigot
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by Spray(m): 11:52am On Dec 02, 2013
PhenomenonVFX: Jonathan please contest. I am on my knees. Contest for my sake. I just want to see what these fuckkas would do.
I cant wait for 2015.
jonathan will run in 2015, certainly frm aso rock 2 river bank
Re: 2015: There Will Be Bloodshed, If Jonathan Runs Warns Junaid Mohammed by rosebowl01(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Energito: i pray them extend it to S.W THIS TIME AROUND.

I pray they extend blood flow to your family ONLY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Senator Nkechi Nworgu Does In Abuja / Nigerian Student In UK Mocked By Flatmate Wit Banana Written Monkey & Nigga(pics / BREAKING!!! IPOB Protest Happening Now In Aba Over Buhari's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.