Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,456 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Do People Know They Are About To Die? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do People Know They Are About To Die? (835 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? / Do Dead People Know They Are Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do People Know They Are About To Die? by Originalsly: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
Well...not every one...but especially the elderly. I noticed that so many times an elderly may be sick on several occasions and would recover. Then on the next occasion which by then is normal...he/she will request to see certain relatives and friends. Shortly after the request is met the person dies. Recently a young friend of mine was hospitalized for AIDS, she discharged herself, hanged out at the spot with her friends and died two days later. Do, you think people know they have reached the end?...not the exact day or hour.
Re: Do People Know They Are About To Die? by CaptainPhilip(m): 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
first to comment on the first of December. .. its a next level this December oh. . Ubangiji nagode. Abasi sunsun. Owoicho ayan.. Ogene doooh. Chineke dalu. Ayuba nwa oh. Jesu nsuwee. Olorun oba...

yes people know when they want to die.. but they can't help it cos it's signed sealed and delivered dats why they know. ...my dad knew so called me to bless me and also hand over his house hold to me before answering the ultimate role call at UPTH 7 yrs ago . REST IB PEACE MY BEST FRIEND

a minute silence for my role model all ny dear NLs including Seun.. ..
Re: Do People Know They Are About To Die? by nwaobitex: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2013
maybe.
Re: Do People Know They Are About To Die? by sholay2011(m): 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.....

(1) (Reply)

Unconfirmed / Should I Report him To Pastor? / Amazing! See Why A Soon-To-Be-Executed-Prisoner Called For A Celebration!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.